here you can download the Modding SDK for TE4 : https://www.managames.com/download.php? ... SDK_v1.zip . (last update : February 2023)
It works like the one for TEM2, except you should use the TE4 Mods folder instead of the TEM2 Mods folder..!
So read all the explanations here : topic11-31376.php .
1 important note though : for TE4, the menu files in "Menu/ScriptTe" are used instead of the ones with the same name in "Menu/Script". TEM2 completely ignores "Menu/ScriptTe" and uses only "Menu/Script".
The outfits are in a separate SDK, to avoid to have to download a too big file when there are some changes in the base SDK.
TE4 Outfit Modding SDK : topic60-33539.php
The animations have their own SDK.
TE4 Animation Modding SDK : topic60-33190.php
The Stadium & Surface Textures have their own SDK.
TE4 Stadium & Ground Texture Modding SDK : topic60-34019.php
Extra notes :
- Sounds modding, including folder-based Grunts => topic60-33725.php
- New 2D court & Surface physics modding to make it easier to change the surface physics for many courts at the same time, as well as defining different 2D courts for the same tournaments => topic60-33904.php
- it's not possible to Mod the 3D models ; ie: the players, the 3D stadiums, the NPCs, etc.
- however, it's possible to edit the NPCs & Props positions, the ads, and add any 3D model to the stadiums : topic60-34047.php
- I'll try to do a clearer Modding FAQ once the game will be done & its Modding stabilized ; for now, you have to go through the older TE2013 Modding documentation to get some of the basis and thus it can be daunting
- If you have any issues, or before releasing your Mod to the public, look for "error" and "warning" in Settings -> Profiles -> Show Engine Log (on the bottom left), and try to fix them all