as a reminder, this topic is about the Prototype, so about what's in it, and not what is missing from it...
(except of course if it's something that shouldn't be missing, like the players on the court
If you have requests & suggestions, go here : topic15-31716.php
(as specified in the 1st post of the Prototype topic)
If you have specific questions, you are also free to create a new topic to ask them.
Before to do so, it's often better to read this general presentation of TE4 development : topic15-30551.php
. (also linked in the 1st post of the Prototype topic)About the drop shots
The Master-10 CPU has supra-human reflexes, and the Incredible-10 one even more so, so it's normal they can catch drop shots no human could catch.
As pointed out by antimouse
, the drop shots are already much more effective than in TE2013 in Pro-10, where the CPU has human-like reflexes, and it's possible to do clear drop shot winners, where before it was nearly impossible. It means in Master-10, doing the drop shot from a couple of meters from inside the baseline should already be effective (ie: at least, CPU touching the ball, but making a fault), but I don't currently plan on making it more effective. However, I'll test more the gameplay later on during the development of TE4, and I'll check if it needs some tuning or not.iopzzza
1) I repeat myself : the Players.ini format changed, so if you didn't manually enter the retirement code into the Players.ini, then Nadal, Djokovic and Federer do not retire in 2019. Instead they get semi-random fictional ranks.
2) If you don't want Djokovic to retire in 2020, then add at least 2 RankPerYear for him.
3) You'll find the Players.ini in the TEM2 Modding SDK here : topic11-31376.php
4) I checked Gimelstob and I found an issue : doubles specialists who didn't have a volleyer or all-court attacker style and also had low doubles spirit and volley skills were getting too high other skills to compensate and be good enough in doubles, thus making them way too good in singles. I fixed them in the base for the next update. The version in the TEM2 Modding SDK is already updated.JiJo
what number is your BH ? (there are 2 Wawrinka's).
Next time it happens, could send me a Bug Report during the match ? (HowTo => topic5-31732.php
1) all your comments are about woman gameplay, right ? I super didn't test it, so I'll check later on what you have reported...
2) In-game service speed max shouldn't be the record, but the usual maximum speed in a match, as only luck influences the speed in-game.Snake0Doctor
Ask me again about lowering the volleyer & all-court attacker rate when the game will be in v1.0 (or near to it). I'll try to do it then..! noys390
if I understood correctly, Snake0Doctor
issue isn't about the net rush rate in itself (which is relatively realistic), but about the fact that too many players have the volleyer styles after 2005, while in real life it almost totally disappeared.