Hello,=== From the game ===
To send me a Bug Report
, press the Scroll Lock key (next to the Print key).
If you don't have a Scroll Lock key on your keyboard, you can bind another key in Settings -> Controls -> Shortcuts -> Send Bug Report.
It'll send me :
- the game log
- a screenshot of your current screen
- the .dmo of your current match, if you didn't turn off its recording
- if relevant, your saved games will also be automatically attached to it, as well as the player & tour bases if you have some custom ones=== Manually ===To send me your saved games
, you should :
1- Launch the game, click on Settings -> Profiles -> Open Data Folder on the bottom left
2- Then send me the 2 or 3 most recent files .sav (with their .ini & .match if available) from that folder if you play with men ; or the "Wta" subfolder if you play with women
Join your Player, Category and Tournament bases if you have modified them.To send me your last recorded match
, go to Recordings and click on the ""Open .dmo Folder" icon and pick the most recent .dmo file.
Sometimes, I'll also need the log file
(especially in case of a crash), which is located here by default :
- Mana Games & Steam versions : "C:/Users/[YourUserName]/AppData/LocalLow/Mana Games/Tennis Elbow 4/Player.log"
- macOs version & Steam macOs version : "~/Library/Logs/Mana Games/Tennis Elbow 4/Player.log"
- Linux version : ~/.config/unity3d/ManaGames/Tennis Elbow 4/Player.log
Send the "Player-prev.log" as well if it's there.
If I request your "Tennis.ini
", I refer to this file in the Data Folder :
or, if you have created a custom Profile, this one :
Compress everything in a .zip, .rar or .7z file (to reduce the size), and send it to : contact (at) managames -dot- com .
Alternatively, you can upload your .zip to https://www.mediafire.com
and post the link in the Forum.
How to compress to .zip ?
- On Windows : select all files you want to compress, then right-click -> send to -> compressed (zipped) folder
- On Mac OSX : select all files you want to compress, then right-click -> Create Archive
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.