still slowly but still surely, TE4 advances.
We have now reached the Early Version stage : all the visual elements from TE2013/TEM2 have been replaced by the ones for TE4.
The main next steps are :
- gameplay tuning & improvements
- animation improvements
- 10 new stadiums
- sound improvements
- new features : single tournament mode, service training, etc.
- Full Modding support : only the outfits are noticeably missing now, but other parts will be improved too
More info about TE4 with a roadmap : topic15-33253.php
.Ordering TE4 & getting your download link
You can order the game to get your License Key & your download link now : https://www.managames.com/buy.php?g=TE4
(Alternate way with additional payment methods : https://www.managames.com/buy.php?g=TE4&Alt=1
MacOS version is still the Alpha version from ~1 month ago. I'll try to update it within a couple of days.
With your License Key for the ManaGames.com version, you'll also get a free Steam key.
if you have bought TE2013, you can get a 15% discount from here :
- English : https://www.managames.com/tennis/promoTE3_en/
- French : https://www.managames.com/tennis/promoTE3_fr/Free Demo
Windows : https://www.managames.com/download.php?TE4-Demo_Ev1.exe
Mac : https://www.managames.com/download.php? ... ac_Ev1.exe
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, macOS 10.12+, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04 (works on other Linux distribs as well)
- 4GB of RAM
- For the 3D courts with high quality, a 3D card with about 5000 points here https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html
(to play with 60fps @ 1080p), and DirectX 11 support (on Windows) ; for ~100 fps @ 1440p, you'll need 10'000 points
- For the 2D courts, an IGP or a 3D card with about 1000 points here https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/mid_range_gpus.html
, and DirectX 11 support (on Windows)What is the current state of the Early Version?
Currently TE4 is more complete than TE2013. The only missing thing is the support for outfit Modding.Advertising
You can finally publish publicly anything you want, anywhere you want. (with the exception of the legacy TE2013/TEM2 players, if you activate them in your Tennis.ini )Comments about the Early Version
Comments go there so the changelog will be easier to follow : topic15-33240.php
Suggestions for TE4 : topic15-30550.php
Alpha version Changelog : topic15-31984.php
For clarity, the latest additions to the game are listed in the next post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.