A couple of notes regarding your last entry:
1) Hope your sons get better! Sucks to be sick but it's part of life
2) Given that you won't work in animations for a while, Do you think you can get in contact with the modders to add more animations to the current game? Would be nice to have more and more
3) AWESOME NEWS about the stadiums selection rework. If you ask me I prefer 3d stadiums but it's amazing how much the 2d stadiums add to the game, with these new system I even think we can have multiple courts of the same tournament, like day/night variations or even the same court from different years, the potential here is incredible.
4) Regarding your financial situation, I'm really glad you can make a living out of this, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that finds your games so fun! I hate myself for suggesting this, because I'm old enough to believe that when you paid a game you should have 100% of the content, but times changes and I wouldn't think bad of DLC content for a tennis game. Of course it should only be cosmetic content like new courts/clothes/npc. I would gladly pay a few extra for that, maybe you can have a few dlcs or a premium edition with all these new content. I know that these comes with 2 problems: You have to hire an artist to create this content and since the game is so 'moddable' friendly it's possible to have this anyway (at least in a future) but I just wanted to bring this here, I fully believe that you deserve to make a fair ammount of money for what you do.
5) I'll be one of the first to purchase the old tennis elbows games if they were on Steam, hopefully one day we'll see them there, that's an easy way for you to shut up and take my money
I'm ready for the stadiums!