Hi Manu! So I played my first full match in training club using edited versions of Nadal and Federer (I won't go into details, but they were pretty close stats-wise) and lost 6/4 6/4. I played with Rafa on clay. I used to do well in Master 5 in TE 2013, but here I lost against Pro 10 CPU. I used All + danger zone + aiming in preview (In TE 2013 I only used the one where it shows you where it's going to bounce) and simulation controls.
Here are a couple of things I noticed:
- It's really hard to return serve, impossible at times. The total points tally was 48-61, but Federer hit 23 aces and not a single double fault. There was even a game where he hit four aces in a row
- I find it easier to serve. I hardly got any aces in TE 2013 but here I put 8 past Federer, not a lot but it's a good amount for myself.
- Defensive lob felt a bit overpowered. Whenever Federer went up to the net, I could easily lob him to get a winner or to make him hit a complicated smash and set up the point to my favor. He ended up with 3/15 net points won and I usually struggle against volleyers. I didn't try the agressive lob at all.
- We barely had any long rallies, they ended pretty quickly. The whole match was 24 real-time minutes long, which seems a bit short for a 6/4 6/4 score line.
- Although I hit fewer winners (17-22), I ended up with less total errors (15-23) and overall felt better than my rival during rallies, but he really made the difference with the aces, so maybe serve could be buffed somehow?
Let me know what you think! The game's looking great