Hello,=== From the game ===
To send me a Bug Report
, press the Scroll Lock key (next to the Print key).
It'll send me :
- your log
- a screenshot of your current screen
- the .dmo of your current match, if you didn't turn off its recording
- if relevant, your saved games will also be automatically attached to it, as well as the player & tour bases if you have some custom ones
If you don't have a Scroll Lock key on your keyboard, you can bind another key in Settings -> Controls -> Shortcuts -> Send Bug Report. === Manually ===
To send me your saved games, you should :
1- Launch the game, click on Settings -> Profiles -> Open Data Folder on the bottom left
2- Then send me the 2 or 3 most recent files .sav (with their .ini & .match if available) from the "Profiles\Default\" subfolder, if you play with men ; or the "Profiles\Default\Wta\" subfolder, if you play with women (Note: if you have created a Custom Profile, replace "Default" by the name of your profile)
Join your Player, Category and Tournament bases if you modified them.
Sometimes, I'll also need the log file
(especially in case of a crash), which is located here by default :
- Mana Games version : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager 2\Tennis Elbow Manager 2_Data\output_log.txt"
- Steam version : "<SteamFolder>\SteamApps\common\Tennis Elbow Manager 2\Tennis Elbow Manager 2_Data\output_log.txt"
- macOs version : "~/Library/Containers/unity.ManaGames.TennisElbowManager2/Data/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log"
- Steam macOs version : "~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log"
If I request your "Tennis.ini
", I refer to this file in the Data Folder :
or, if you have created a custom Profile, this one :
Compress everything in a .zip, .rar or .7z file (to reduce the size), and send it to : contact (at) managames -dot- com .
Alternatively, you can upload your .zip to https://www.mediafire.com
and post the link in the Forum.
How to compress to .zip ?
- On Windows : select all files you want to compress, then right-click -> send to -> compressed (zipped) folder
- On Mac OSX : select all files you want to compress, then right-click -> Create Archive