A few things I noticed recently:
1) In a 3D match, when I press space to pause, the small on-screen pause menu stays there after I click the play button again:
2) Don't know if this is meant to happen or not, so I might as well report it in case it's not, but the energy bar can be lower than the short term form bar in a 3D match, and it can start depleting before the short term form bar reaches the arrow below it (after lots of long rallies from when I experienced it).
3) Similarly, whenever I lower the energy spending stat, so that the energy bar is lower, the breath bar can be more filled than the energy bar. An arrow also appears below the energy bar which I don't know the meaning of so could you explain what it does?
4) This is what happened whenever I tried using the following line in the challenger finals category of mine (category 14), although I haven't tested for the other masters category of mine (category 15):
EnterMaster15 = Test
I can select left or right and it shows different numbers from 1 to 99.
I also tried using EnterMaster14 because I thought the 15 referred to the category number in the TourCategory.ini.
I have a save from just before this happened if you want it.
I also realised that there should probably be another line that I could use so that to edit the failed to enter message, so that I can change it from Masters Finals to Challenger Finals there as well.
5) If a 3D match goes to a deciding set where a player reaches at least 10 games, the right-most set in the scoreboard widens, presumably to fit the 2 digit number of games. However, whenever another match starts, the scoreboard is still wide where it was before:
Just to let you know this happened in TE2013 as well, even though there's practically no point in fixing it for that game at this stage.
6) How is the prize money for the qualifying rounds determined? Although I am using the modded calendar I created, which may influence this a bit, the qualifying prize money seems very high. For example, these are the singles prize money winnings for the 3rd round of qualifying for the US Open compared to the 4th round and the quarter-finals of the main draw:
Also, how is the doubles prize money calculated? I can't tell if it's the same as the singles or not because the activity page shows the partner instead of the prize money column.
7) Could you add the current rank as a row shown in the contract renewal screen? I can see it as the popup is transparent to a degree, but it would be helpful to see it clearer right away:
8) For a match between 2 players that I don't coach, the H2H box seems to only show between my main coached player and the opponent instead of giving me an option to toggle between my players.
9) I set the CPU difficulty to Master-5 instead of Pro-10 for 3D matches. This setting saves correctly for my main player and the opponents, but for my other coached players it resets to Pro-10 before every match. What makes this awkward is that after I change it a few times, for some reason it eventually stays at Master-5 by default for that particular coached player, but not all of them, so I don't know what's going on there.
10) Player 2 in CPU matches has a sped up ready position animation (only player 2, not players 1, 3 or 4).
11) Whenever I went to select junior Andy Murray as a player to coach, this box came up:
I have a save before this happened if you need it.
12) I seem to get less and less players wanting to be coached by me over time, even though I have completed all of my contracts' objectives (so far) and had my reputation rise, as well as buying all facilities at my coach centre.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.