Tennis Elbow Manager
Become a Tennis Coach !
In this tennis manager game, you take control of a tennis coach and his player, and your goal is to reach the Number One ranking in the world, to stay there as long as possible and win as many Grand Slam titles as possible.
You can download the free demo of this manager game for Windows / Mac OSX / Linux, and try it for 2 seasons. If you want to play more, or enjoy all the features, you will have to order it.
Tennis Manager Game Features
- Men or Women Tour
- 3500 players evolving over 38 years, from 1990 to 2027
- More than 300 tournaments
- World Team Cup and Masters Cup
- Singles & doubles
- Up to 4 coached players
- 5 difficulty levels
- Full ranking system (like the entry one from ATP)
- In-game languages : English, French, Deutsch, Croatian, Italian, Dutch
Game's Quick Start Instructions
- In this Tennis Manager Game, you take control of a coach and his player, and your goal is to reach the Number One ranking in the world, to stay there as long as possible and win as many Grand Slam titles as possible
- You will also have the possibility to hire up to 3 additional players, under contracts, renewable if everything is alright
- Launch Tennis Elbow Manager
- This takes you to the Main Menu
- Click on the "Resume current game" icon on the top right, to immediately play the standard game
- This takes you to the "World Tour" menu
- Click on the "Coached players" icon, on the top right
- The 5 buttons on the top left of the screen give you access to the submenus to handle your players : you can train your player, register him in tournaments, see to his sponsor, his trainers, and look at the contract between him and the coach
- You have 6 hours of training per day, and the better you train your player, the best chance you'll have to win your matches ; for example, you could do your 1st week of training on footing, body building, and serves
- In the "Planning" submenu, go to the 4th week, and register your player in a "Futures" tournament, the only kind he can enter right now, because of his low ranking
- Click on the "Back" icon at the bottom right, then on the "Next Week" icon
- Train again, but this time, take between 6 and 12 hours of rest
- After that, click again on "Next week", and you should go to your 1st tournament ; don't take the coach with your player, if you want to save some money
- Play your 1st match, which you'll be more likely to lose than win
- Afterwards, come back to the coach center, and re-start the training sessions, and select the next tournaments you want to play
- Don't forget to look at the sponsor offers and accept the one that suits you
- Once you have enough money, you could hire specialized trainers
- Good luck on the Tour !
- Read the online complete documentation
Free Demo Download
The free demo of this tennis manager game will give you hours of fun and challenges.
You can try the game for 2 seasons, as many times as you want.
Free Demo ~12MB
version 1.0m - last update : March 24th 2018
Free Demo ~16MB
version 1.0m - last update : January 21st 2017
Free Demo ~15MB
version 1.0L - last update : January 29th 2016
You were looking online for manager games ? You just found the finest tennis manager game !
So don't wait anymore, and download now Tennis Elbow Manager, and try to be the best manager in this game !
- 50 MB available hard disk space + 15MB per saved game
- Input: Keyboard or Mouse
- RAM: 256 MB
- Windows : 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ ME/2000/98
- Linux : Ubuntu 12.04
- CPU: 800 MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
- DirectX 8.1 or later (already installed with Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
- Video: 64-MB 3D card
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Video: 64-MB 3D card