Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky Gi.]

the place to report any bug met in the game

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 25 Sep 2026, 10:13

Your last Bug Report :
Nicky Gi. wrote:Right after match introduction, the serve animation is bugged

I tried and it worked correctly, but it might be complicated to reproduce this kind of issue... :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 25 Sep 2026, 22:48

It happens right after match introduction, in the first point of the match. My player bounces the ball and the animation is bugged.

The same if the first serve is on the opponent, he starts making a bugged walking animation.

I am on PS5. I sent the bug report exactly when it happened.
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 28 Sep 2026, 06:05

Your last Bug Report :
Nicky Gi. wrote:There was a stutter at the end of the previous point

It's normal to have a bit of a stutter at the end of a point, especially if the game is loading a never-heard-before long crowd applause.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Previous

Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest