Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky Gi.]

the place to report any bug met in the game

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 11 Jul 2026, 06:23

Nicky Gi. wrote:Hey manu, on the previous point, sound applause was silent. XKT modders do not know why it happens. Can you please help us isolate the issue? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I tried and I didn't have any issues, but I only had the XKT Mod.

Try to disable all your other Mods to see if it helps or not.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 17 Jul 2026, 07:43

Nicky Gi. wrote:Weird CPU animation trying to return the ball after a lob

Yup, but it'll stay like this... :fear:


Nicky Gi. wrote:CPU was skating in the previous point trying to chase the ball after a lob

He was doing sidesteps, as if he were going to smash before the bounce, although he smashed after the bounce. It'll stay like this as well.


Side note : you sent me several more reports about the missing crowd sound, but you still have other Mods than the XKT, so I will still not check anything.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 18 Jul 2026, 05:18

Nicky Gi. wrote:Crowd applause stayed muted in previous point. I only have XKT now :)

The crowd applauded with the previous XKT version. It didn't applaud on the 1st replay with the latest XKT version, but it did on the 2nd replay => it's a bug with XKT, possibly from the interception of umpire announcements (if they did that to change the way they work).
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 18 Jul 2026, 10:40

This bug has been happening since I bought the game 8 months ago, it doesn't have to do with latest XKT changes. However, it only happens with the XKT patch and we do not know why. XKT modders reduced the longevity of the crowd applause but the issue is still there. What can we do? :( :( :(
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 20 Jul 2026, 11:47

Pffff, this was a tricky bug ! :sweat:
But I finally got it and it should be fixed for the next update, thanks to your report ! :yes:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 21 Jul 2026, 21:14

AMAZING!!!! THANKS MANU!!!!!
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 03 Sep 2026, 05:38

Your last Bug Report :
Nicky Gi. wrote:The feet of the crowd go through the wall in this stadium on the left and right part of the court

Indeed, there's not enough space for their feet. :sweat:
I cannot change that easily.
In the base game, there are flowers hiding the feet, but I guess a Mod made them invisible. :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 08 Sep 2026, 06:17

Your last Bug Report :
Nicky Gi. wrote:Manu hi, I set SunRotation to 2 from Hiden Settings, and shadows still move once per point instead of once per game

=> topic15-38643.php
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 08 Sep 2026, 09:37

Okay, can you please explain it to me because I don’t think I understand what changed. If shadows still move once per point then what is the difference?
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 09 Sep 2026, 07:01

=> This will update the environment reflection only on the 1st point of each game (this is what takes time) ; the sun will still move at the start of each point.

The environment reflection consists of multiple cube textures that define the light reflection seen on everything. eg: if it's updated only at 14h, and you play till it's dark, then it'll have a strange radioactive halo around the players.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 15 Sep 2026, 17:20

Hello manu, regarding the bug report I sent, this is a 7-second video showing the bug happening.

Note that it’s only happening on Playstation, I tried recreating it on PC and couldn’t. I have the exact same mods on Playstation and PC and run the same versions. Game is updated to the latest build of course.

What is very weird about this bug is that it only happens when I do a safe or a normal serve and does not happen when I make a strong serve.

Here is the video : https://youtu.be/4hVGGP4Jdsw?is=GhueydNV1nfNDlee
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 16 Sep 2026, 05:34

This sound is not from the base game. You should try to locate where it comes from.

It's likely a weird sound at the end of a grunt or hit sound.

I asked matservant but he didn't know.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 16 Sep 2026, 08:04

But it doesn’t happen on PC, only on PlayStation and only when making a safe or normal serve, so this isn’t a problem with the grunt audio file, something happens on the PlayStation version that causes it.

It also happens with any grunt, not with a specific one. I tried with Nadal and with a generic grunt, possibly one that is in the vanilla game as well.

Here is another video showing the issue : https://youtu.be/rjCLFsfc9ow?is=FW-Nb1oQxCFX-Tie
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby manutoo » 17 Sep 2026, 06:46

I got all your Bug Reports, but I won't look into a Mod bug like that, sorry.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Exposure & Sun in back, and other Bug Reports [by Nicky

Postby Nicky Gi. » 17 Sep 2026, 08:21

No worries, I think I solved the issue. Thanks!
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

PreviousNext

Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest