m4n4c0r wrote:@ megyaem30
Could you tell me which kwxport.dle works for you? I just want to know if I'm the only one who can't get it done .
megyaem30 wrote:and now finally probe succesfully...now got a question neekoo!!..i wanna probe a FH that i make earlier...i tested and only make a little move(guess that frame 0),dont make the all move,why is that happen?..and the text for the file?i have to do it with a notepad?
Anim : abcdef.x // <<< this the name of the corresponding animation file (ie .x file you exported for the animation). It's better to name both the .x file and .txt file similarly.
Info : 00.0 00.0 // <<< depending of the animation, you can have from 1 to 4 numbers to write. Those numbers correspond to specific frames in MAX. More info, below.
Speed : 1.0 // <<< this number just sets the animation's speed. I always let it a 1.0 because, I try to make the animation as fast as in real life, so I don't have to touch this number.
Neeky McDeez wrote:Looks like there wasn't enough frames exported...
Did you check the number in the pop up window when you exported your animation ? It may be still at 31 ^^
This is a bit tricky, because when you want to update, if you don't click the button in the second following the change it goes back to what was before... The best way is to add a new animation setting and erase the existing one. Always have only one setting, it's better.
If the problem is stil there, and your setting's numbers are right, send me your file, I'll have a look.
1. Go to scripts/gamesys.ini
2. Look for [StrikeAnim] ('Ctrl + F' is easier), but you can do it manually by looking at the bottom of the file.
3. There are 6 variables under [StrikeAnim]
4. Increase the number of all choosable strikes anims. I personally raised to 20, but you can increase to 100 if you want.
5. Create a new playermalexx folder in data/models/anim, where xx is a number following the highest already here (am I clear ?)
6. Now the difficult part, there are two ways to do it :
-- a. Make a database for every added strike so you can know clearly in which folder is the last stroke or serve. Then you'll avoid having empty folders
-- b. Create a new playermalexx folder every time you add a group of anims
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests