Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Richou » 10 Dec 2010, 16:04

But we can still insult Via Text message and skype? sweet. Nobody is safe.
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 16:06

Blacky wrote:thats not true...you making things up...

I mean I never said that I havent step over the line few times...but I never said any of the things above if not provoked by abusing of you guys in chats...like in screens that I posted...and even your "friends" agree on me on that...


"WTF? HHAHAHA" You can see on the forum. All other you used in chat with Voja, Josifoski and me. They are witnesses. I didn't insult you in that chat, I just wanted you to say how you behave. Why don't you post screens about that chat? Just to see what I told you, and what you told us. ;) That would prove everything I said. :) Come on... :D
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 16:08

JelenaJankovic wrote:
And just take a look who agreed about Blacky's moderating? :D I mean everybody. Sure. The people who don't know him. Great job ManuToo.


Why dont you ask those people how I treat them...one by one

again you show how selfcentered you're...thinking that you know it all...again underestimating other players thinking that you know whats the best....without me there wouldn't be any of TET tour for some time after Algo left...

And if manutoo asked you then...why didn't you complain at that point...
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 16:09

JelenaJankovic wrote:
"WTF? HHAHAHA" You can see on the forum. All other you used in chat with Voja, Josifoski and me. They are witnesses. I didn't insult you in that chat, I just wanted you to say how you behave. Why don't you post screens about that chat? Just to see what I told you, and what you told us. ;) That would prove everything I said. :) Come on... :D


I already showed screens of last "conversations" with Josifoski, Voja and you...
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Eronakold » 10 Dec 2010, 16:13

manutoo wrote:
a quick basic resume : I told Ero he should respect the people playing the Tour & not insult them, and he answered I had no right to tell him that.
You think he's right ? Good, you won't be a Mod here... :whistle:


You sure do like to turn everything however you want, dont you? Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know you still only got that 1 bs complain about me which caused a whole huge crap deal of shit. But when Blacky has like half TE complaining about him it's the most normal case of the world.. If someone can explain me the logic in here, cause I sure dont get it anymore.. Must be me :D
Maybe Mr. Rivoire you should just finally start listening to the people instead of being stubborn you who knows everything better (sounds familiar)
Eronakold
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 367
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2008, 22:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 16:14

Blacky wrote:Why dont you ask those people how I treat them...one by one

again you show how selfcentered you're...thinking that you know it all...again underestimating other players thinking that you know whats the best....without me there wouldn't be any of TET tour for some time after Algo left...

And if manutoo asked you then...why didn't you complain at that point...


Well I don't know anybody who likes you except Domagoj. Everybody is avoiding you. I know what is the best for me and my friends. I don't care what is the best for others nor I care. This doesn't have anything to do with this topic. I wish there weren't any TET for some time. It is better to have a good-quality tour, then to have a piece of garbage. And the funny thing is that nobody wants to cooperate with you as mod. :D Except Domagoj, I repeat again. :D Think about that. The better question is why didn't anybody complain? Maybe because this tour is collapsing. :yes:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Stefan Edberg » 10 Dec 2010, 16:14

Well i think many people here should need to swallow their pride.. Nobody is perfect and can not be... Its very childish behavior from everybody.. How hard can it be to just realize that it is just a game.. Its not like the olympic finals.. And Manutoo can say or do exactly what he whants cuz its hes game...;-) End it here and continue with ur life and be happy!
Playing just for FUN, and u should also do that ;-)
User avatar
Stefan Edberg
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 548
Gaming Since: 27 Nov 2007, 00:15
Location: Sweden

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 16:15

JelenaJankovic wrote:
Sorry, but Stan and I played 2 hours after the deadline, because we had agreed before, he had obligations. So he had still contacted me. And you didn't. I repeat use logic. Or you don't know what is that. :roll: You should've contacted me, because you weren't online at night. I had been before that during the day. That is a fact. USE LOGIC.


its not a fact...as we already know that you werent online at the day, or maybe you were as you say but just for a short period of time. And I did contacted, mod at that time Algo, which is exactly like I contacted you personally.

And if you were so eager to play our match, you would not asked for RL but for extra day, and you would play me in Sunday.

You logic is flawed...its simple as that
it goes like this "I wont get online and contact him because I want play at night, but if he doesnt contact me Ill ask for w.o. or RL"

what about "Ill contact him and say to him that I cant play during a day, and if he cant at night, we'll think of something else"
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 16:21

JelenaJankovic wrote:
Well I don't know anybody who likes you except Domagoj. Everybody is avoiding you. I know what is the best for me and my friends. I don't care what is the best for others nor I care. This doesn't have anything to do with this topic. I wish there weren't any TET for some time. It is better to have a good-quality tour, then to have a piece of garbage. And the funny thing is that nobody wants to cooperate with you as mod. :D Except Domagoj, I repeat again. :D Think about that. The better question is why didn't anybody complain? Maybe because this tour is collapsing. :yes:


Now you try to make me feel bad...like like no body likes me. Well I dont care if people like you like me or not. I dont need people to like me.

How come any of your friends dont complain that I cheated them or insulted them while beeing a mod? (except voja and josifoski...who, as I already how they behaved)

haha...well nobody forces you to play! Its funny that when you were winning everything was ok, but as soon you started losing then everything became garbage. Just like with Domagoj, he was fine to you until he started talking back, then he became "lol" to you. It always the same pattern with you.

How do you know that no body wants to coopearte...you would be surprised...
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 16:24

Blacky wrote:I already showed screens of last "conversations" with Josifoski, Voja and you...


Oh but you didn't translate what Domagoj told to Josifoski. :D That isn't important, ha? Insulting? Noo. :D
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 16:25

Stefan Edberg wrote:Well i think many people here should need to swallow their pride.. Nobody is perfect and can not be... Its very childish behavior from everybody.. How hard can it be to just realize that it is just a game.. Its not like the olympic finals.. And Manutoo can say or do exactly what he whants cuz its hes game...;-) End it here and continue with ur life and be happy!


Maybe he made a game, but he can't insult others and be against whole TE, just because he is stubborn. :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 16:25

Stefan Edberg wrote:Well i think many people here should need to swallow their pride.. Nobody is perfect and can not be... Its very childish behavior from everybody.. How hard can it be to just realize that it is just a game.. Its not like the olympic finals.. And Manutoo can say or do exactly what he whants cuz its hes game...;-) End it here and continue with ur life and be happy!


problem is that several of people (im not talking about you) use that pharse "its just a game" to get some kind of an argument in fight with other player/s.

Just like Zeka did...but then we see that he actually ditched his Real Life friends and volleyball match in order to play TETour match, so that he can defeat us, and show us how "stupid" and "weak" we are, that we actually thought that we can win.
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Stajus » 10 Dec 2010, 16:25

Manutoo, you should stop constantly belittling your customers...Unless you want a lot of refund claims...Seriously, this is a business you've got here, not some circus :roll:
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 16:27

[quote="JelenaJankovic"]
Why dont you translate it?

Josifoski accused domagoj of insulting...domagoj said I did not insult you....Josifoski said you didnt...that their conversation

And I mean...Josifoski is great example of how any person in the world should not act...and you actually support him and find him as you friend...which only can show how you really are
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 16:30

Blacky wrote:its not a fact...as we already know that you werent online at the day, or maybe you were as you say but just for a short period of time. And I did contacted, mod at that time Algo, which is exactly like I contacted you personally.

And if you were so eager to play our match, you would not asked for RL but for extra day, and you would play me in Sunday.

You logic is flawed...its simple as that
it goes like this "I wont get online and contact him because I want play at night, but if he doesnt contact me Ill ask for w.o. or RL"

what about "Ill contact him and say to him that I cant play during a day, and if he cant at night, we'll think of something else"


I could play, I had 2-3 hours to play at day, but you were in the middle of nowhere as always, playing poker or wtv. And unlike you I am studying. I can't be eager when my opponent is rude, former experiences of all players who played Blacky. I don't know why you get included in every discuss. :D And don't insult my logic, my marks are proving contrary of your comprehension. "I won't contact him, lets wait him to leave, contact a mod, stall as always and I won't send even a message while he is offline, so he can't see that I don't want to play today, let him waiting :twisted:."
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests