Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby mou7a » 10 Dec 2010, 17:53

be coooool guys :sweat:
this is just a great game for fun :whistle:
DC finish .. 2010 finish....
enjoy the game :yes:
mou7a
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 241
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2010, 13:58
Location: Tunis , Tunisia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Richou » 10 Dec 2010, 17:55

Ivan Ljubicic wrote:It hit me what Richou written about me, this is not true it is a notorious lie.
This same man had insulted and provoked me every day on MSN.


I beg your pardon? That's BS of the first order. I believe it was you who would send me messages constantly insulting me which I ignored. Besides, even your now compatriot had you blocked because and he admitted this himself, that you are abnormal. If he denies this then he is BS-ing you. You've been sending me messages since Washington asking why I retired, for sets and if im playing next year etc when I hadn't had you on msn since before Wimbledon proving I've obviously forgotten to block you. So I'm sorry, that lie you just told? Not impressed. This is what you've let in people.
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Ivan Ljubicic » 10 Dec 2010, 17:57

mou7a wrote:be coooool guys :sweat:
this is just a great game for fun :whistle:
DC finish .. 2010 finish....
enjoy the game :yes:


Excellent advice :D
User avatar
Ivan Ljubicic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 467
Gaming Since: 15 Jun 2009, 11:58
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Igor Josifoski » 10 Dec 2010, 17:59

[quote=\\\"Ivan Ljubicic\\\"]Hmmmm, here I am, I do not know where to start.
My opinion is that a lot of dust raised after winning DC.
The reason? It is not necessary to speak, all we know it.
After that day everything changed, more and more people are attacking me and insulting.
Indeed, some here too complicate things and cause problems that are not there.
As for the match between me and Jelena Jankovic, I do not want to comment on.
It hit me what Richou written about me, this is not true it is a notorious lie.
This same man had insulted and provoked me every day on MSN.
I wish that everyone follow the example of Edberg, and listen to his advice.
As regards Blacky please do not talk about this man if you do not know him well, he\\\'s a great person and I appreciate it.
So I hope that this situation will calm down and we\\\'ll all be happy again.[/quote]

HOW LONG DID YOU MAKE THIS POST????????????????????????? There is not enough space to write how long in hours ......
Singles Ranking = INACTIVE[retired]
2012
Dubai - W
Casblanca - F
Buenos Aires - SF
User avatar
Igor Josifoski
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1241
Gaming Since: 25 Feb 2010, 23:31
Location: Macedonia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Ivan Ljubicic » 10 Dec 2010, 18:02

I beg your pardon? That's BS of the first order. I believe it was you who would send me messages constantly insulting me which I ignored. Besides, even your now compatriot had you blocked because and he admitted this himself, that you are abnormal. If he denies this then he is BS-ing you. You've been sending me messages since Washington asking why I retired, for sets and if im playing next year etc when I hadn't had you on msn since before Wimbledon proving I've obviously forgotten to block you. So I'm sorry, that lie you just told? Not impressed. This is what you've let in people.[/quote]

I have no intention to argue with you, you can continue with the lies.
User avatar
Ivan Ljubicic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 467
Gaming Since: 15 Jun 2009, 11:58
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 18:19

ManuToo, Blacky and you are surely right. And the whole TE is wrong. You are the smartest guy ever, you are my idol. I am logical for whole TE and not to you. Maybe because you are wrong? Take a look again at your posts and Blacky's and you will see how illogical you are. You two are so limited. Blacky's limit is reasonable, but yours hasn't been until now. Be stubborn, belittle your customers (because you didn't insult just Josifoski and stop acting like you don't understand or wtv) and visitors of your forum - a normal and decent mod does that. I won't be explaining further, because it would be useless, the guy is so conceited, so it is gonna bring him to a collapse. Lets be a victim of liers. ^^ Be gullible. :D

And when Blacky stop writing posts to Domagoj, we can talk. ;) He isn't able to write this kind of post. :D "HAHA" - even he didn't know how to quote it - "hh" on msn - all the time. That is just sad. I could ask Domagoj many words and he wouldn't know their translations. :) And don't connect this with the DC, I wanted to write this a long time ago, the DC just extended the content. :) I do not care about losing it. As I said, this is a game. And why don't you consider other situations like when he wanted to give a w.o. to Roger Federer without any reason? :D And many other. ;) You aren't right, and you won't be. But be stubborn. ^^ You should praise me, because I am patient with the stupidity. Congratulations for being stupid.
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Maria Sharapova » 10 Dec 2010, 18:21

Guys, it's just a game. Some of you take it so seriously, don't get totally sucked into TE as if it's your LIFE.
Just enjoy it & be happy. :D
And this game is not for immature and hurtful people, make the community happy and the game fun.
RETIRED.

You're a hater & you're just unattractive INSIDE ! Image
Maria Sharapova
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 04 Jul 2010, 09:52
Location: Australia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Voja » 10 Dec 2010, 18:33

lol if any of u think i care about TE so much , that i dont play it just for fun , that i think what other ppl think about me , u arent right....and that is for zeka as well ( even tho he cant stand 'weird??' ppl like blacky , ok there arent many of them like him on this world ) . I assume domke was writing that post with blackys help lol anddd oh well , this game is full of lies ... anwayssss,manu , i dont care what do u want in this game , not like u care about 'our' argue...u just stay so passive all the time and u listen to the parasits :wink:
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby mou7a » 10 Dec 2010, 19:24

Loon-a-tic wrote:Guys, it's just a game. Some of you take it so seriously, don't get totally sucked into TE as if it's your LIFE.
Just enjoy it & be happy. :D
And this game is not for immature and hurtful people, make the community happy and the game fun.

:applause: yeah... :applause:
mou7a
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 241
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2010, 13:58
Location: Tunis , Tunisia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Ivan Ljubicic » 10 Dec 2010, 19:44

What should I now say to such nonsense, the best nothing, this is not the English language I write in Chinese if you did not know.
I'm sorry I disappointed you with my knowledge of English.
Last edited by Ivan Ljubicic on 10 Dec 2010, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ivan Ljubicic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 467
Gaming Since: 15 Jun 2009, 11:58
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Blacky » 10 Dec 2010, 19:53

This is 100% my last post

Your wish to remove me from Mod place is so high, that you actually are willing to do anything, say anything, lie about anything, make up anything...etc...to acheive it. You're blinded by it, and you have no idea what are you talking about. You think you're smart (and everyone is stupid)...well you're not stupid, but you're not smart as much as you think. You're good player, but you're not good as you think...etc

I tolerated your previous insults in this topic, so you think you can continue, like a child, when someone is tolerating childs outburst he starts to use it more and more. So you think you wont be banned because It'll look like i ban you because Im afraid. Dont you?
Well no, you'll got banned for 4-5, maybe more insults that you said to me in this topic. While I said 0 to you.

Also...im ceartinly not writing anything for Domagoj, nor I will ever...

LOL, i wanted to give w.o....maybe because he was waiting for you few days, and you werent showing up. So I said if you dont show up he'll get w.o., you showed up and played and it was all normal.
You're actually complaining about things that never happened...might haev but never really happened.

Thats all from me in this topic..
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Svetlana Kuznetsova » 10 Dec 2010, 20:39

Zeka,I agree with you, I think that the people have right opinion, and that the MODS don't have to insult the player,the mod is not the example for the players? :roll:
I just say that if BlacyM continue,continue,but that the MODS don't insult that players,and the mod have to are fair 8-)
And if Blacy don't will continue as mod or as player, I think that this time the players can vote for the mod that they want,if is that the tour need a mod(I am NOT saying this for vote for me like mod because i wont am mod)
rank singles: 25
rank doubles:12
User avatar
Svetlana Kuznetsova
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 75
Gaming Since: 03 Sep 2010, 22:52

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Voja » 10 Dec 2010, 20:57

Blacky wrote:This is 100% my last post

Your wish to remove me from Mod place is so high, that you actually are willing to do anything, say anything, lie about anything, make up anything...etc...to acheive it. You're blinded by it, and you have no idea what are you talking about. You think you're smart (and everyone is stupid)...well you're not stupid, but you're not smart as much as you think. You're good player, but you're not good as you think...etc

I tolerated your previous insults in this topic, so you think you can continue, like a child, when someone is tolerating childs outburst he starts to use it more and more. So you think you wont be banned because It'll look like i ban you because Im afraid. Dont you?
Well no, you'll got banned for 4-5, maybe more insults that you said to me in this topic. While I said 0 to you.

Also...im ceartinly not writing anything for Domagoj, nor I will ever...

LOL, i wanted to give w.o....maybe because he was waiting for you few days, and you werent showing up. So I said if you dont show up he'll get w.o., you showed up and played and it was all normal.
You're actually complaining about things that never happened...might haev but never really happened.

Thats all from me in this topic..

go ahead :applause:
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 21:35

Blacky wrote:This is 100% my last post

Your wish to remove me from Mod place is so high, that you actually are willing to do anything, say anything, lie about anything, make up anything...etc...to acheive it. You're blinded by it, and you have no idea what are you talking about. You think you're smart (and everyone is stupid)...well you're not stupid, but you're not smart as much as you think. You're good player, but you're not good as you think...etc

I tolerated your previous insults in this topic, so you think you can continue, like a child, when someone is tolerating childs outburst he starts to use it more and more. So you think you wont be banned because It'll look like i ban you because Im afraid. Dont you?
Well no, you'll got banned for 4-5, maybe more insults that you said to me in this topic. While I said 0 to you.

Also...im ceartinly not writing anything for Domagoj, nor I will ever...

LOL, i wanted to give w.o....maybe because he was waiting for you few days, and you werent showing up. So I said if you dont show up he'll get w.o., you showed up and played and it was all normal.
You're actually complaining about things that never happened...might haev but never really happened.

Thats all from me in this topic..

Vojatenis wrote:go ahead :applause:
I would add, you are still insane. :D You would get banned too, if you ban me. ;) And ManuToo should get banned by himself. :D I mean, telling a chlid things like he told. No comment. :) You are behaving like a child. I have 17 and you are much older than me, and you are still playing games, playing with your life. Bravo. You are a good example for TE kids, lets not study, lets play poker, that brings more money than Zeka's parents. And yeah, in this case too, Roger Federer wasn't online for several days. :D And I was. You tried to get a revenge, but no. :)
Last edited by Jelena Jankovic on 10 Dec 2010, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Should they be still mods and who are our mods anyways?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Dec 2010, 21:39

Ivan Ljubicic wrote:What should I now say to such nonsense, the best nothing, this is not the English language I write in Chinese if you did not know.
I'm sorry I disappointed you with my knowledge of English.


Hahaha. xDDD Domke, let's not use a dicitonary or google translator. :D And stop making too many grammar errors. :) Otherwise I would get more disappointed. ;)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests