Report Insulting & Rude Players

Everything about your online tennis matches !

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Guest » 19 Sep 2012, 17:47

BUNBURY always serve from corner when I have break point. Very "fair" player.
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby BUNBURY » 19 Sep 2012, 18:52

alexjasmins wrote:wanna report vika azarenka(1) he started to lose started serving from the corners jumping every point calling me loser every second

You have reason, I corroborate it.


Invitado wrote:BUNBURY always serve from corner when I have break point. Very "fair" player.

"Guest" you are very funny. Captures of screen?, your nick in the game?, date and hour of the match?. I would like that the moderator saw the chat of the game.
Accidentally... will not you be azarenka(1)? :yes:
The most unequal and corrup league in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwD3lnhV-k8
Biris*Norte SEVILLA F.C Fans
BUNBURY
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 17 Oct 2011, 14:55
Location: España

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Leon » 19 Sep 2012, 20:07

Interestingly, but Marin as if he knew what is coming - left (someone could say run away) from forum..

manutoo wrote:Leon,
issues with Tour matches have to be reported in the Online Tournament section, to be handled by the Tour Mods.


well.. mods are unwilling or not in position (from various reasons may be) for such task, it seems.

I give up from tournament because that incident (although I was winning, and it seems that there are few reasons for disqualification of my opponent), and even allowed player with which i had problems and troubles to go on on next match - round, because of ruling of Maxy, witch I consider highly problematic for many reasons (this is just some of them - topic23-9123.php?start=15#p112333), but despite that I didn't question that decision.

That aside, I am here for other reason - Maxy said i should see with you about ban..
Hereof, I want to Request ban for concerned player based on what he did, and in accordance with the rules of this distinguished community (I am leaving to Manuto, you should decide length of ban), and also perhaps even more important I am submitting demand that the requirement for his unbanning should be:
- Apology for his inappropriate behavior, public and individually to all of the victims of his unethical tactics of provocation, insults and misbehavior toward his opponents;
- His Public Acknowledgement of his acts that are below the dignity of any decent interaction, especially not in spirit of sports fair play activity*; Along with his promise that he will never do it again.

*confession or recognition of his actions is necessary because if he don`t acknowledge his actions that means that he is not ready for apology and further for abandoning that kind of behavior.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Douglas Adams
Leon
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 54
Gaming Since: 01 Jan 2012, 19:02
Location: Serbia

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Marin » 19 Sep 2012, 23:38

Guest wrote:BUNBURY always serve from corner when I have break point. Very "fair" player.



yes he always serve from corner at break points

and leon whats wrong with you addict,you write 14030 words in one post LOL :sweat:

he should give me ban? for what?? give him pic of my insulting ,i didnt insult you in tour match and thats it
AGAINST MODERN TENNIS ELBOW.
User avatar
Marin
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 597
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2011, 12:41
Location: Korcula

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Leon » 20 Sep 2012, 01:43

You are constantly making it worst for you with every new dignified thing you say..

Marin wrote:and leon whats wrong..


In your post before this you wrote that we are all losers on this forum, and you are leaving cos of that..
And ur sentence above is not very nice also, it has bad intention behind it, and you cant tell me that its not insult
Marin wrote:i didnt insult you

(coz I know u r going to try to use some lame excuse like it, in hope to made good justification).
Most important thing about this subject is the intention behind words, when black guys say to each others nigga, my nigga.. etc. it does not have that heaviness and bad intention behind it like when some racist says it, so it is not insult, but when someone says it with bad intention, like for example slave owner, it is more than definitely an insult.

I said to you if you think that its not anything bad to say those words that you said to me (and we know that you know very well that they are insults and said with bad intention in attempt to insult someone and emotionally affected them in abusive manner) go and tell those words to your parents, and see will they think those words are offensive, harsh or rude.
After that you said you will come to Serbia and personally kill me, if I mention your mother again. You completely missed the point that I am making here for you. Its ironic that you several times called me internet hooligan, I am not sure is your awareness and perception of yourself and everybody else around you distorted or totally off, or is it something other in question..
Among other places I made here topic23-9123.php?start=15#p112333 good case why you should be banned. And that is just one of many reasons. In your previous posts is another, because you didn't stop to be rude and offensive in your way of behaving toward others, even after all of this. Just after our game you have been reported 3 times in less than a day.. :fear:
And reason is - you did not experience or suffered proper punishment/sentence for the consequences of your behavior. You would think twice before doing such things if that was the case.
Marin wrote: and thats it

I have explained to you many times that all of this is not just because of only and exclusively insults (even if they had occurred), but also because of way, reason, frequency and the volume of your assaults, contumely's, indignity`s, humiliations and many other things that you have tactically, deliberately, intentionally, knowingly and purposely done!
Just in my case you had few games in a row done all of these things.. let me just remind you, you have attacked me with insults and trying to humiliate me for controls, tiredness, diagonal balls, net n volley play, slice serving.. etc.
And all of that you did just with me.. not to mention numerous accounts and reports form other players of your behavior.. couple of them mentioned you as a most unfair person in game..
C`mon man... you haven't even considered anything whole this time.. and that is why I am trying to make you stop ruining the fun of this game for the rest of us (you know, everyone else, who just wants to play this thing normally without this ****), and make you think about what you are doing, first by talking and writing to you, and now with ban. Actually I am trying to help you, but you can`t see it.
Leon
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 54
Gaming Since: 01 Jan 2012, 19:02
Location: Serbia

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby BUNBURY » 20 Sep 2012, 02:03

Marin wrote:yes he always serve from corner at break points.


I insist: Marin, do you think that someone is going to believe you??, you make sad.

My reputation is very good, can you say the same thing? ...Oh wait!

17/Sep/2012 15:17
Image
Image

Manutoo, please checks the complete conversation, you will verify all the insults. 17/Sep/2012 15:17
Leon, you have all my support in this matter, Leon and all the persons that we have been insulted by this "baby".

Regards.
The most unequal and corrup league in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwD3lnhV-k8
Biris*Norte SEVILLA F.C Fans
BUNBURY
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 17 Oct 2011, 14:55
Location: España

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2012, 10:48

Marin is still not banned yet?? I saw him playing today.

Manutoo, why have this thread when you don't ban the most rude player on the forum? (Reported by many people) :unsure:
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Marin » 20 Sep 2012, 11:28

edited
Last edited by Marin on 20 Sep 2012, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
AGAINST MODERN TENNIS ELBOW.
User avatar
Marin
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 597
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2011, 12:41
Location: Korcula

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby BUNBURY » 20 Sep 2012, 12:43

When manutoo sees everything the chat, he will decide.
The most unequal and corrup league in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwD3lnhV-k8
Biris*Norte SEVILLA F.C Fans
BUNBURY
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 17 Oct 2011, 14:55
Location: España

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Raz » 20 Sep 2012, 14:35

im reporting a player called Sheldon, he called me a loser for absolutely no reason, i didnt say anything to him.... ( today 14:30 GMT +1 )

PS: he's actually stupid enough to send me a PM with the following message " HAHAHAHAHAHAH you are loser etc ", it was Marin

typicaly Marin, and to be honest im not the only one reporting him lately. If he doesnt deserve a ban, then i dont know who does. not just because he insulted me, but because he insulted bunch of people.
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Marin » 20 Sep 2012, 14:47

edited
Last edited by Marin on 20 Sep 2012, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
AGAINST MODERN TENNIS ELBOW.
User avatar
Marin
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 597
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2011, 12:41
Location: Korcula

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Raz » 20 Sep 2012, 14:56

Burnbury who is same like you,quit and serving from corner on break points

hm ? i never served from corners in 2 years of playing TE. and never will, so dont lie. the entire community can confirm this :roll:
Last edited by Raz on 20 Sep 2012, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby RogerF » 20 Sep 2012, 15:00

Marin,youre the most unpleasant player ive ever seen in this game. you're always insulting and have bad behaviour during matches. seriously,stop with this s****y attitude dude, grow up please :thinking:
RogerF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 25 Apr 2012, 18:13
Location: USA

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Marin » 20 Sep 2012, 15:01

i will erase all my post cause i dont want to argue with you addicts
Last edited by Marin on 20 Sep 2012, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
AGAINST MODERN TENNIS ELBOW.
User avatar
Marin
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 597
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2011, 12:41
Location: Korcula

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2012, 15:08

Marin, why you lie, again?

You didn't insult? You said in Croatian: "I f*cked your mother in bed yesterday" That's no insult? Then I told you fuck off.
You are a crazy child, 16 years. And at least 15 people has reported you the last few months.
Guest
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to Online Tennis Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests