What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite ?

Archived Results from the Tour 2014

What do you think of : Realistic mode + tiredness on + Elite controls ?

it's better than Fair Mode + Tiredness on + Elite controls
40
50%
it's about same
5
6%
it's less good but I'll still play the Tour
5
6%
it's less good so I'll play only the Challenger/Future Tour
1
1%
it's less good and I won't play anymore
21
26%
I don't care
8
10%
 
Total votes : 80

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby vampireZattitude » 21 Dec 2013, 11:51

Tene and n 210 are you both same person?? :shock: .. nyways its none of mine business :fear: :P . u r correct but ball bashing game is also a part of tennis.. but then retrieving all ball and to make ur opponent tired and then come to the net and end up with a volley on each point also doesnt make much sense.. agree with ur second serve concept but apart from that its relatively good .
Doubles
16 Times GS Champ Carrer Best Rank#1
GS Record: AUS OPEN-14,18,19,20ROLAND GARROS-14,17,19 Wimby-13,14,17,18,19US Open-14,17,18,19
WTF-13
Titles 69
2014,19 VZ CalendarSlam Year !! :occasion9:
2017-18 Non Calendar Slam
User avatar
vampireZattitude
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 404
Gaming Since: 04 Feb 2010, 09:45
Location: India

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby n 201 » 21 Dec 2013, 12:35

vampireZattitude wrote:Tene and n 210 are you both same person?? :shock: .. nyways its none of mine business :fear: :P . u r correct but ball bashing game is also a part of tennis.. but then retrieving all ball and to make ur opponent tired and then come to the net and end up with a volley on each point also doesnt make much sense.. agree with ur second serve concept but apart from that its relatively good .

no, we both are brothers. Didn't he ever tell you cuz he said he play with u in doubles.....Anyways its none of ur business :P Well who said the volleying game doesn't make sense? May be ur game was not really good enough to counter the volleyers :whistle: But if you practice, you can always improve :) There are few players who know how to beat volleyers including myself :D but now i suck against my own brother who is becoming beast in volleying :sweat: Apart from Second serve concept i didn't complain about anything else regarding realistic mode :unsure: To be honest even in realistic mode u might find the player who can tire u and come to net and then volley....So be prepared with it :wink: The best example is my brother LOL :annoyed: I understand its quite annoying to play against heavy defending volleyers but realistic mode may give even more problems for me against unreal Second Serving Maniacs. And i am n201 btw :wink:
Last edited by n 201 on 21 Dec 2013, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
n 201
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 171
Gaming Since: 05 Aug 2013, 08:35
Location: INDIA

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby vampireZattitude » 21 Dec 2013, 13:11

hence cheerz n enjoy lol
Doubles
16 Times GS Champ Carrer Best Rank#1
GS Record: AUS OPEN-14,18,19,20ROLAND GARROS-14,17,19 Wimby-13,14,17,18,19US Open-14,17,18,19
WTF-13
Titles 69
2014,19 VZ CalendarSlam Year !! :occasion9:
2017-18 Non Calendar Slam
User avatar
vampireZattitude
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 404
Gaming Since: 04 Feb 2010, 09:45
Location: India

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby n 201 » 21 Dec 2013, 13:32

vampireZattitude wrote:hence cheerz n enjoy lol

:applause: :wink:
n 201
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 171
Gaming Since: 05 Aug 2013, 08:35
Location: INDIA

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby testo » 21 Dec 2013, 18:32

after several matchs, i feel game really faster than in fair mode and :

- i can hit more winning shots than before
- serve has a more important role than in fair mode : good
- rally and shots are faster : good for powerfull baseliner, not good for defenders (ok) and volleyers (sic)

Globally, it needs faster reactions and it could increase the difference between the current top10/15 and the others
Last edited by testo on 22 Dec 2013, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Nigogu » 21 Dec 2013, 21:24

The results made me be on shock :shock:
Can't believe so many people aren't going to play just for changes on gameplay :roll:


manutoo wrote:The poll will likely count till December 27th (ie: before next season starts), but it'll be open long time...

Oh, just like my Tennis Elbow (Modding) Awards :lol:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Lian » 21 Dec 2013, 21:53

I change my opinion Fair + Elite + ON It's the best !! Please change it but i don't know maybe i wont play anymore :(
User avatar
Lian
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 99
Gaming Since: 14 Sep 2013, 14:49
Location: Poland

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Tene » 22 Dec 2013, 13:30

n 201 wrote:no, we both are brothers. Didn't he ever tell you cuz he said he play with u in doubles.....Anyways its none of ur business :P Well who said the volleying game doesn't make sense? May be ur game was not really good enough to counter the volleyers :whistle: But if you practice, you can always improve :) There are few players who know how to beat volleyers including myself :D but now i suck against my own brother who is becoming beast in volleying :sweat: Apart from Second serve concept i didn't complain about anything else regarding realistic mode :unsure: To be honest even in realistic mode u might find the player who can tire u and come to net and then volley....So be prepared with it :wink: The best example is my brother LOL :annoyed: I understand its quite annoying to play against heavy defending volleyers but realistic mode may give even more problems for me against unreal Second Serving Maniacs. And i am n201 btw :wink:

She is playing this game longer than us ...Respect her opinion. Don't be too cocky :fear:
INDIA
User avatar
Tene
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 94
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2013, 15:40
Location: lndia

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Marin » 22 Dec 2013, 13:39

its much better this new Setting cause it is more realistic and closer to real tennis
AGAINST MODERN TENNIS ELBOW.
User avatar
Marin
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 597
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2011, 12:41
Location: Korcula

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Tene » 22 Dec 2013, 13:46

vampireZattitude wrote:Tene and n 210 are you both same person?? :shock: .. nyways its none of mine business :fear: :P . u r correct but ball bashing game is also a part of tennis.. but then retrieving all ball and to make ur opponent tired and then come to the net and end up with a volley on each point also doesnt make much sense.. agree with ur second serve concept but apart from that its relatively good .

I saw all of your comments. I have to agree and disagree with you on few things. I think you were referring to my game. I think it makes sense because we find such players even in real tennis like Nadal making his opponents tired in rallies and then going for cross-angles and get a winner with a volley or a winner from baseline. But i think you were talking about speed of shots. Yes, i agree that rally ground strokes are slower in fair mode. But then I also agree with my brother pointing about high speed second serving thing in realistic mode. May be Manutoo should solve this problem by reducing Serve% max. limit in fair mode to 70% :)
INDIA
User avatar
Tene
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 94
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2013, 15:40
Location: lndia

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Lian » 22 Dec 2013, 14:10

Tene you have one hundred percent support from my side
User avatar
Lian
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 99
Gaming Since: 14 Sep 2013, 14:49
Location: Poland

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby inf8 » 22 Dec 2013, 14:24

Just reduce serve% in realistic mode and it's perfect.
In fair mode it's impossible to beat player with 100% Topspin and normal volleys.
inf8
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2013, 12:17
Location: Amsterdam

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby testo » 22 Dec 2013, 14:35

dato wrote:Just reduce serve% in realistic mode and it's perfect.
In fair mode it's impossible to beat player with 100% Topspin and normal volleys.


Not false and you can add that in fair mode the serve is almost unefficient...
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 22 Dec 2013, 15:04

I prefer to retain old setting and will only play on fair mode ... it's more balanced than realistic mode. We have counter, power baseliner and defenders in top 10 ... realistic is to much arcade / table tennis feeling. Sure, it isn't easy to play with and / or against top spin players, but at realistic mode, we would have no defenders anymore. Just power baseliner and counters.

If realistic mode will come, I wish all players good luck in 2014.

Kind regards,
Heinrich.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Re: What do you think of : Realistic + Tiredness on + Elite

Postby testo » 22 Dec 2013, 16:31

Heinrich von Westphalen wrote:I prefer to retain old setting and will only play on fair mode ... it's more balanced than realistic mode. We have counter, power baseliner and defenders in top 10 ... realistic is to much arcade / table tennis feeling. Sure, it isn't easy to play with and / or against top spin players, but at realistic mode, we would have no defenders anymore. Just power baseliner and counters.

If realistic mode will come, I wish all players good luck in 2014.

Kind regards,
Heinrich.



not agree. I have played Deguan and he was able to catch several times acc @ 145kmh on both side on the line, by playing 10 km behind the line cause at this place you can catch all, absolutely all

Why real players in ATP don't do that ? lol
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests