jaydraco wrote:Congratulations to all three for their work, but when we will be happy to try it. ? Thanks.
NOLE.LUCKY wrote:Please make Murray's serve and FH also
NOLE.LUCKY wrote:One more thing, do these anims work online?
If I replace a few old anims with some new ones, how can i do that and will those work online?
TO ADD SERVES, FOREHANDS AND BACKHANDS
1. Go to scripts/gamesys.ini
2. Look for [StrikeAnim] ('Ctrl + F' is easier), but you can do it manually by looking at the bottom of the file.
3. There are 6 variables under [StrikeAnim]
4. Increase the number of all choosable strikes anims. I personally raised to 20, but you can increase to 100 if you want.
5. Create a new playermalexx folder in data/models/anim, where xx is a number following the highest already here (am I clear ?)
6. Now the difficult part, there are two ways to do it :
-- a. Make a database for every added strike so you can know clearly in which folder is the last stroke or serve. Then you'll avoid having empty folders
-- b. Create a new playermalexx folder every time you add a group of anims
7. You're set
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], juansototennis, Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests