"da Neeky McDeez » 20 mar 2012, 20:54
Ladies and gentleeeemeeeeeeeeen, introduciiiiiiiiing m4n4c0r's animations !
A round of applause please !
(I tried to test them but didn't succeed... maybe my comp is bugging)"
i followed exactly the tutorial:
Serves TO ADD, AND FOREHANDS BACKHANDS
1. Go to scripts / gamesys.ini
2. Look for [StrikeAnim] ('Ctrl + F' is cutting easier), but you can do it manually by looking at the bottom of the file.
3. There are 6 variables under [StrikeAnim]
4. Increase the number of strikes at choosable anims. I personally raised to 20, but you can INCREASE to 100 if you want.
5. Create a new folder on playermalexx / models / anim, where xx is a number Following The Highest Already here (am I clear?)
6. Now the apologetic part, there are two ways to do it:
- A. Make a database for every strike added so you can know Clearly in Which folder is the last stroke or need. Then you'll avoid HAVING empty folders
- B. Create a new folder every time you playermalexx add a group of anims
7. You're in September
this far so good, but how do i make ferderer to do his forheand.