New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby UnibrowCilic » 09 Mar 2016, 18:52

Hi Peteypan,

After I look your playerwta.ini, there are differences between this mod and WTA Mod 2014 that you post last year.
So it's impossible to continue from career that I had previously.
Do you have/had playerwta.ini files with update 2015 rangking based on your last year mod?
UnibrowCilic
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 8
Gaming Since: 02 Mar 2016, 21:24
Location: Australia

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby nico75 » 09 Mar 2016, 19:29

Thanks for the new anims!
But which Sanchez is it? ("There's a Sanchez serve"). Not Arantxa or Emilio!
User avatar
nico75
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2781
Gaming Since: 28 Jun 2012, 13:50

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby danispadi » 09 Mar 2016, 21:33

nico75 wrote:Thanks for the new anims!
But which Sanchez is it? ("There's a Sanchez serve"). Not Arantxa or Emilio!

i did that anim - it isn't a real player's serve, i've just invented it: my own player in carreer mode was called Sandra Sanchez and I made a serve for her just for the sake of it :D
TAKING REQUESTS ON COURTS

my court's page: topic29-21332.php
danispadi
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 169
Gaming Since: 01 Aug 2014, 13:55
Location: Tradate (VA), ITaly

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby msigou01 » 09 Mar 2016, 23:18

Love the new mod petey!!!
I just have a quick issue- I'm playing Indian Wells 2011, and I noticed that every time the game ends, the background changes to the Russian flag (I guess because I'm playing as Maria) and the only way I fix it is by exiting, and returning back to the game.
Is there any way to fix this? I've attached what it looks like when this happens to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
msigou01
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 08 Dec 2015, 00:21

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby peteypan » 10 Mar 2016, 00:45

UnibrowCilic wrote:Hi Peteypan,

After I look your playerwta.ini, there are differences between this mod and WTA Mod 2014 that you post last year.
So it's impossible to continue from career that I had previously.
Do you have/had playerwta.ini files with update 2015 rangking based on your last year mod?


Yeah you won't be able to continue your career,sorry! - I have it in the first post - there was no way I could make it work with the 3 week grass season etc.... so everyone is in the same boat having to start a fresh with this one.
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby peteypan » 10 Mar 2016, 00:47

msigou01 wrote:Love the new mod petey!!!
I just have a quick issue- I'm playing Indian Wells 2011, and I noticed that every time the game ends, the background changes to the Russian flag (I guess because I'm playing as Maria) and the only way I fix it is by exiting, and returning back to the game.
Is there any way to fix this? I've attached what it looks like when this happens to me.


Wow! I've certainly never seen that before. I did about 50 "mock-career's" while testing and have to say nothing like that ever occured for me.... i'm afraid I have no advice. You installed through the mods folder etc correct?
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby Julia-Land » 10 Mar 2016, 00:59

Is that just me or the outfits don't change automatically?

I'm playing with the 2015 MOD, everything was all right but once at the Australian Open, no player had their AO outfits...
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby peteypan » 10 Mar 2016, 01:14

Julia-Land wrote:Is that just me or the outfits don't change automatically?

I'm playing with the 2015 MOD, everything was all right but once at the Australian Open, no player had their AO outfits...


Are you playing in the year 2015? You can only use the 2015 mod when playing in the year 2015.... otherwise outfits won't match up.
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby UnibrowCilic » 10 Mar 2016, 05:15

Hi All,

Do you know how we can start our career in 2011?
The maximum start for me is 2006-2025.

Cheers
UnibrowCilic
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 8
Gaming Since: 02 Mar 2016, 21:24
Location: Australia

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby Julia-Land » 10 Mar 2016, 12:16

peteypan wrote:
Are you playing in the year 2015? You can only use the 2015 mod when playing in the year 2015.... otherwise outfits won't match up.



Yes, that's what I said, everything was all right before the AO... Yes I'm playing in 2015...
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby peteypan » 10 Mar 2016, 12:55

You're always having problems Julia-Land :( :( :( i'm really not sure what you've done differently to the instructions but its impossible for it to not work if you follow them.
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby Julia-Land » 10 Mar 2016, 17:40

I mean your instructions are not in Chinese, it's very simple to follow them! :lol:

Anyway that's not a major problem but I'm sure I did everything right! I'm just gonna change my outfit manually! It's not too problematic. It's only a shame that all the other players will stay with their Pre-AO 2015 outfits the whole year :P

EDIT: I FIXED THE PROBLEM! :D
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby bedazzled08 » 11 Mar 2016, 00:41

Thank you sooooooooo much, you have made my life happier! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
bedazzled08
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 16
Gaming Since: 17 Jan 2014, 05:32
Location: USA

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby peteypan » 11 Mar 2016, 02:41

Julia-Land wrote:I mean your instructions are not in Chinese, it's very simple to follow them! :lol:

Anyway that's not a major problem but I'm sure I did everything right! I'm just gonna change my outfit manually! It's not too problematic. It's only a shame that all the other players will stay with their Pre-AO 2015 outfits the whole year :P

EDIT: I FIXED THE PROBLEM! :D


Haha, what was the problem?? Happy you got it working :)
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New WTA MOD's 2011-2015

Postby Julia-Land » 11 Mar 2016, 13:03

I downloaded it again and it worked out! So I guess something went wrong or I did something wrong but now everything's working fine! :)

Thank you again for the amazing work :D
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 0 guests