Here are the links to the new versions of all the mods (had to make A LOT of updates to make the games all link together and fix previous issues) so all of these mods will need to be downloaded and installed
For the 2011-2013 seasons - https://mega.nz/#!LcAmAaaL!VrIAAsnQWOsD ... -zeUfC8V9o
For the 2014 season - https://mega.nz/#!rBxUyA5R!1n60RrXS_p9T ... QFamGFWNM4
For the new 2015 season - https://mega.nz/#!CJ4RzY4C!ABjivpPc4Pfq ... yedqMwsVY8
* Download all of these mods and extract and place them in your Mods
folder of your Tennis Elbow folder.
*Its very important that for whatever year you're planning to play that you load the corresponding mod in your mods.ini file (otherwise there will be issues with courts/outfits/appearance etc)
*For example - if you plan to play a full 2011-2015 career - you would firstly in mods.ini
the 2011-2013 mod like so.
* You would then play through from 2011 to the end of 2013... before commencing your first tournament in 2014 ... you then will need to go back in to mods.ini
and enter this
Then once you finish 2014 season you would go back and load WTAMOD2015 for 2015
This is all the instructions you should need if you follow these steps you can't go wrong. Some things to remember
* If starting a new career and you get a "data invalid please re-install the game" message - all you actually need to do is go in to Video Options
and make sure 3d courts are turned OFF
. As the WTAMOD's only use 2D courts.
* Before complaining in the thread that the MOD isn't working, please save time and ensure that you are indeed playing the correct year for the MOD you are using. For instance using the WTAMOD2015 and trying to play a season in 2006, 2010, 2013 etc will not be compatible and courts and players will often not be correct. Ideally I would like to just have one big mod that allowed all years to be played but unfortunately this would make the game too slow to play efficiently.
* In some cases when commencing a career in 2011 - your chosen player will appear "unmodded" in the initial player screen. Don't stress - just enter a tournament as normal and then your player will change to their correct appearance.
* Any issues to do with players game styles, stats being incorrect etc can be easily fixed yourself by going to the corresponding Mod and editing the players.Women Tour.ini file. Here you can edit the strengths and weaknesses as you see fit (i've watched a lot of youtube videos of players and tried to make stats as realistic as possible however i'm sure there still some uneven ones)
Lastly a huge thank you to all that contributed
I got quite a bit of help this time which was really nice. Most outfits and courts for 2015 Mod I made myself however did use a few from around the forum - so I appreciate those who let me use their works. A big thanks also to those of you who helped me work out the scoreboard/icon etc problems - good team effort
A special thanks to Danispadi who provided me with a lot of new grunts and some new strokes. And delpa who also contributed to some fun new additions.
Hope you enjoy!