Sam's Megapatch 2013 Edition © Final Version released!

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 29 Jun 2013, 17:05

ComeonANDY!! wrote:

It doesn't happen on mine! So it's probably an install error?... :unsure:
Why did it happen to gae1000,too?Any way,thanks for answering.Hey,Sam do you know this!!
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Soderling » 29 Jun 2013, 17:32

-
User avatar
Soderling
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 27 Jun 2013, 22:01
Location: Sweden

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Soderling » 29 Jun 2013, 17:33

I don't have that problem :O
User avatar
Soderling
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 27 Jun 2013, 22:01
Location: Sweden

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Menelas » 29 Jun 2013, 17:42

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Have you done this bit after you put Sam's folder into your Mods folder?

Put ATP folder contents in TE 2013 Data (not Sam's Data folder) folder. Finally put Scripts folder in main TE 2013 folder.


No I did not. But I just tried and the problem is still here =(
User avatar
Menelas
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 21 May 2013, 09:08
Location: France

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Soderling » 29 Jun 2013, 17:58

Menelas wrote:No I did not. But I just tried and the problem is still here =(


Have you downloaded Fix 1.0.1?
User avatar
Soderling
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 27 Jun 2013, 22:01
Location: Sweden

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Menelas » 29 Jun 2013, 18:04

Yes
User avatar
Menelas
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 21 May 2013, 09:08
Location: France

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby NeKo00 » 29 Jun 2013, 18:08

Okay, I have some problems:

1) My "Mods" folder isn't getting created by the game, I played several times, but still not "Mods" folder. So I created it myself, it seems like the game isn't recognizing it.
2) I copied the courts to the game's data and the scripts to the main TE folder. It works great, I can see the courts, I can play without any problem, but of course, I have no real players in the tour.
3) I tried to copy everything from Sam's Data (courts from the fix and the data from sam's megapatch) and I have the players, the animations, except that the courts are messed up, I can't see the net and the line judges are positioned very strange...

So, either way something is wrong. If somebody can help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
NeKo00
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 8
Gaming Since: 29 Jun 2013, 18:00

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Menelas » 29 Jun 2013, 18:32

Btw I'm not sure I understood what Sam explained concerning the "Scripts" from the Fix. What does he call "new" and "old" folders ?
User avatar
Menelas
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 21 May 2013, 09:08
Location: France

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 18:35

phucnguyen0209 wrote:Why did it happen to gae1000,too?Any way,thanks for answering.Hey,Sam do you know this!!


I dunno mate, i am not physic.. :blackeye:

All i can say is it works on mine, i have looked through the TourCategory.ATP and other folders and can't find any issues, so unless a load of users experience the same problems? I would say it's installation issues, if not then SAM will need to look into it for you's..
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 18:36

Menelas wrote:Btw I'm not sure I understood what Sam explained concerning the "Scripts" from the Fix. What does he call "new" and "old" folders ?


Use the one you've just downloaded and replace the one you had..
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 18:41

NeKo00 wrote:Okay, I have some problems:

1) My "Mods" folder isn't getting created by the game, I played several times, but still not "Mods" folder. So I created it myself, it seems like the game isn't recognizing it.
2) I copied the courts to the game's data and the scripts to the main TE folder. It works great, I can see the courts, I can play without any problem, but of course, I have no real players in the tour.
3) I tried to copy everything from Sam's Data (courts from the fix and the data from sam's megapatch) and I have the players, the animations, except that the courts are messed up, I can't see the net and the line judges are positioned very strange...

So, either way something is wrong. If somebody can help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.


Just keep reading the first page, you're not following something right? BTW..PressF9 to get rid of the line judges..
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Menelas » 29 Jun 2013, 18:52

I think I'm about to give up... I did everything right... Copied the Courts ATP and the Scripts in the Mods\Sam's Folder. Then downloaded the fix and replaced it. Then copied those two "fixed" folders in TE main Folder... =[
User avatar
Menelas
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 21 May 2013, 09:08
Location: France

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 19:05

Menelas wrote:I think I'm about to give up... I did everything right... Copied the Courts ATP and the Scripts in the Mods\Sam's Folder. Then downloaded the fix and replaced it. Then copied those two "fixed" folders in TE main Folder... =[


Have you still got the old scripts folder on file? If so try that one..
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 19:18

miharu0607 wrote:Yep Andy, God bless ya, and let's hope for semi-final Janowicz/Kubot vs. Murray.


Yeah lets hope so buddy :) Mind you, I will be a little bit Nervous if he Plays Janowicz after what happened in Paris.. :|
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Menelas » 29 Jun 2013, 19:24

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Have you still got the old scripts folder on file? If so try that one..


Already tried =(
User avatar
Menelas
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 21 May 2013, 09:08
Location: France

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 0 guests