Sam's Megapatch 2013 Edition © Final Version released!

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Soderling » 28 Jun 2013, 20:15

I got everything to work, but why are everyone from Andorra? How to fix that bug?
User avatar
Soderling
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 27 Jun 2013, 22:01
Location: Sweden

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby runnylad » 28 Jun 2013, 20:55

Sam,
I downloaded the patch and carefully followed your instructions but somehow, the players are too skinny! Can you fix it?
I'm a new user, so it's impossible to post images for now...
runnylad
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 15
Gaming Since: 08 Jun 2013, 13:59

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby wjdygert » 28 Jun 2013, 21:33

runnylad wrote:Sam,
I downloaded the patch and carefully followed your instructions but somehow, the players are too skinny! Can you fix it?
I'm a new user, so it's impossible to post images for now...


This worked for me: In your Scripts folder, if there's a Models folder, delete it

Solution credit goes to ComeonANDY!!
Last edited by wjdygert on 29 Jun 2013, 05:42, edited 1 time in total.
Image
wjdygert
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 194
Gaming Since: 08 Oct 2012, 22:58

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 28 Jun 2013, 22:04

Soderling wrote:I got everything to work, but why are everyone from Andorra? How to fix that bug?




Sam has posted this on the first page!

Frequently Asked Questions:
-Q: I want to start a new season but all the players countries are wrong, most are coming from Andorra.
-A: It means that you play in another language than english,
So to fix it, those playing in french download this/Ceux qui jouent le jeux en Francais téléchargez ca:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqbaicin9rzw5rf

Those playing in Spanish download this
http://www.mediafire.com/?jh21op2hzz3edbh

Those playing in Italian download this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/73tda ... aliano.txt
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby RAfa Nadal » 28 Jun 2013, 23:34

Hi.I Bought the game and i m so exiting for this patch.But i can t download it.please refresh the link or somebody replauad in an other links.please :whistle:
RAfa Nadal
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 49
Gaming Since: 25 Aug 2012, 13:13

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby iLoveRF » 29 Jun 2013, 00:27

Please provide new links. FileStrore.to & DropBox links are down and SlingFile needs premium account. Rapidshare links are fine but they're way too slow
iLoveRF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 69
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2012, 03:05

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby teisinho » 29 Jun 2013, 04:51

Hey guys was anybody able to use the new way to change outfits for players during the season succesfully???
Ive been trying but every time i open the game after setting a new outfitentry code players all outfits/faces are messed up!
Sam said to redownload the TEpatch... which one is it? because this one: topic15-12146.php "Patch for all demo versions since TE2011 v1.0f Build 90 => TE2013 v1.0a Build 100 - SubBuild 2013.6.3 :" does not have a PAK01 file...
... Help :D


EDIT: now its working ! But for the player I select to play a season... im the one who has to change his outfit right? it doesnt change automatically like with cpu players right?

EDIT2: i download hudsub.menu file that rogerfed1 said and ive done exactly what he said but still no time and no servespeed showing up.. whyy
Last edited by teisinho on 29 Jun 2013, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
teisinho
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 139
Gaming Since: 15 Feb 2013, 09:48

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby wjdygert » 29 Jun 2013, 05:43

iLoveRF wrote:Please provide new links. FileStrore.to & DropBox links are down and SlingFile needs premium account. Rapidshare links are fine but they're way too slow


Rapidshare is slow, but you'll get it eventually. It worked for me; just took an hour or two.
Image
wjdygert
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 194
Gaming Since: 08 Oct 2012, 22:58

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby knich » 29 Jun 2013, 07:00

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
Yeah it was, mine had gone as well, i just downloaded Roger's link and got them back. I only wanted the service speed! So i took the time and the info out.. ':D


Andy...how did you get this to work? I downloaded Roger's link, opened pak 3 with pakscape in Sam's data folder then hit file import in pakscape and imported Roger's link. I then saved. But when load game, no change. What am I doing wrong?
knich
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 73
Gaming Since: 14 May 2012, 22:53

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby giufou » 29 Jun 2013, 07:15

Bonjour, tout d'abord merci pour ce nouveau patch mais j'aurais 2 question. est-ce que tu pense faire une version WTA ? sinon, est-ce que tu peut m'envoyer par MP comment mettre les meme fichier concernant le tableau d'affichage mais en WTA ? merci
giufou
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 15
Gaming Since: 28 Jun 2013, 07:14

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 08:43

knich wrote:Andy...how did you get this to work? I downloaded Roger's link, opened pak 3 with pakscape in Sam's data folder then hit file import in pakscape and imported Roger's link. I then saved. But when load game, no change. What am I doing wrong?


I just Opened Pak3 and dragged the hudsub from my desktop into the menu and saved it. it sounds like you've done it right :? Did you do what i said the other day and delete that bit of info in all Court Int's ?

Edit: "and imported Roger's link" open the link first and get the hudsub onto your desktop and do it the same way as i did and see if that way works..
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby knich » 29 Jun 2013, 09:22

ComeonANDY!! wrote:I just Opened Pak3 and dragged the hudsub from my desktop into the menu and saved it. it sounds like you've done it right :? Did you do what i said the other day and delete that bit of info in all Court Int's ?

Edit: "and imported Roger's link" open the link first and get the hudsub onto your desktop and do it the same way as i did and see if that way works..


Thanks Andy..I got it to work when I deleted info in court ini. There's no way to do global ini delete is there? Also, I am seeing double on the grass courts. I've tried everything..delete used court. jpg in pak 01 and in customcourts but no change. Any ideas?
knich
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 73
Gaming Since: 14 May 2012, 22:53

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jun 2013, 09:30

knich wrote:Thanks Andy..I got it to work when I deleted info in court ini. There's no way to do global ini delete is there? Also, I am seeing double on the grass courts. I've tried everything..delete used court. jpg in pak 01 and in customcourts but no change. Any ideas?


Phew! Glad you've sorted it mate :)
1) No you'll have to do it Manually..
2) See here...viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10721&p=141483#p141483 :mrgreen:

Edit: just noticed you've already done that. I will check it out! BTW...Is it all Grass Courts?
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Andy_Roddick » 29 Jun 2013, 09:52

is there any chance i can change a player animation when i play in carrer mode?(not mine, the others from the tour)
User avatar
Andy_Roddick
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 18
Gaming Since: 08 Feb 2012, 20:12

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby knich » 29 Jun 2013, 10:00

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
Phew! Glad you've sorted it mate :)
1) No you'll have to do it Manually..
2) See here...viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10721&p=141483#p141483 :mrgreen:

Edit: just noticed you've already done that. I will check it out! BTW...Is it all Grass Courts?


1) Ok. Thanks. Glad I got it working too. :D
2) Yes..it is all grass courts (Halle, Queens, Eastbourne, Wimbledon) that I tried. If I could figure out how to snap an image, I would add one for you. It appears there are the used and unused courts on top one another. Very blurry.
knich
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 73
Gaming Since: 14 May 2012, 22:53

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 1 guest