Official: punishments for Togt, Ro.Fed and Tenniskid

Archived Results from the Tour 2008

Postby TTennisfan » 25 Jul 2008, 03:43

Marcelo Melo wrote:ok guys IM OUT
is unfair what you did with Ro.Fed

he was banned for the same reason that I 2 weeks ago, so I went for only 2 weeks and he 1 year.do the shit they want here now because the tour will be suck



Ah, U see he's the 1st and surely not the last. :lol:
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby Santiago92 » 25 Jul 2008, 04:33

TTennisfan wrote:- Who cares about ur mother , I am not talking abt her right now, and anyway I didn't ask a question to u I simply said that this was on MSN

- The words which are underlined are the same that I said to Togt when I went out of the forum because your decision about my match in Wimbledon

Huh, yes maybe u tell me that but U let me no choices to reply and did I Banned someone for 1 year?! LOL what an idiot


I repeat the same, WOULD YOU LIKE THAT I QUOTE ONE OF YOUR MESSAGES WHERE YOU INSULTED MY MOTHER ON THIS FORUM?
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 09:27

ok people please calm down ....and rofed said :

"Excuse me, Now I'm sure that there is only 1 dumass who can tell this, and it's Chiller, I insulted a lot of ppls? families, countries ? WTF .. WHAT THE F*CK! "

well this was actually said by abel and i agreed with him tat you did the same with me and please speak in a more polite tone in your posts from next time onwards.

Well my decision about ban was that tog shud be banned till usopen and be allowed to play rest season and about rofed,s ban i had suggested to ban him till this season that is perhaps till paris masters...but abel and stuey thought it would be more appropriate to ban you till july 2009 ...i think that it is too long and banning you till this season is not that long and you do deserve it.

and for tog if you see banning him for the whole season except in usopen is more harsher than bannin him only till usopen and allowing him to play the remaining season so anyways im not a big fan of players who are being banned should by anychance be involved in their ban so i think tog,s wish or request should not be accepted orelse even rofed can make his wishes and this won,t be a good example in the future.

And Marcelo Melo your ban and rofed,s ban is totally different so please do not even compare your situation with his.

Rofed i dont know why you dint handle the situation well..insulting people after your removal as a mod wasnt a good idea ofcourse it is disappointing for any mod but you can,t go on around swearing at people ..and you did say it on msn i agree and i ofcourse have saved the conversation where you insult 1st me which was ok ,then my sister then my whole family and eventually you insulted my father ...there is a limit to everything and i think you did cross it there....

rofed said:In my head my goal was to insult or attacked 4 ppls, not the whole tour, only 4 ppls, I am now out of all those 4 so I'm happy

do you think this is normal behaviour? why was your GOAL TO ATTACK US ?

and as you said you do not regret what you have done except as you said
:I'll said this 1 more time, I'LL never regret, maybe of some attacks to E.Dementieva (Wimbledon), Miguel (Practice) and Milos (Miami) ...
which is again a mistake you are doing.. and how can you not regret QUITTING AGAINST ME AT SET POINT IN THE LEAGUE MATCH .because your brother wanted to pay the bills ..if yes ,then you could have paused the game or informed me but you dint find these options feasible .

and according to me you regret against miguel because he is sort of against your ban (well i agree with miguel im just stating why he is regretting against miguel) and against milos because he had mentioned

:Personaly I didn't have any problems with Ro.Fed, and I'm sad to see him get fired basically, because he was the one who brought this Online Tournaments to life after Stuey left as mod, back then there was no interest in tourneys, and now we have about 40-50 entries per tournament. we;ll see how the new mods will do

so that is why you regret against milos and against elena dementieva because he wasnt there in deciding your ban...
so basically what i want to say is you regret against people who in some way support you ,in a way .....

and you even said that:
I'm sure that anyone who will get 1 year of punishment will be sad of it, cuz it doesn't affect me at all.

if you really dont get affected then you wudnt have even bothered replying instead you posted such lenghty replies...ofcourse you care about it who wudnt any Te fan would and you being a moderator i can understand ,it wudnt have been easy on you but you shudnt have done what you did and after doing so you dint handle it sensibly.

SO ABEL PLEASE CONSIDER MY OPINION ABOUT THE BAN AND IF ANYONE DISAGREES ABOUT MY BAN AGAINST TOG AND ROFED PLEASE COMMENT!!!
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby stuey » 25 Jul 2008, 10:22

Ok, Ro.Fed: first - how can you say that what Marcelo Melo did and what you did is the same? :? And M.Melo, why do you agree with him? I really do not understand. Were you not reading our posts at all and saw what did we accuse Ro.Fed for?

Second, this ban until July 2009 can very easily be reduced. If you were reading my posts carefully you could see that. All you have to do is to show us that you understand what you did. Honestly, I don't think you'll ever understand. I can see that through your recent posts. But ok, I hope I will talk to Abel and Chiller today about your ban again.

And no, I don't think I'm a God or something like that. Simply your behavior is not important just for MSN talks, I actually don't care much about MSN talks, but I look at what you did in a different way and that is - how can you attitude affect tournaments. And you showed us on forum, on msn, during matches... just everywhere you showed what attitude you have. And guess what? I think of you as a cheater, as a person who would do bad things just for one tennis victory. If this is just a game for you, then why did u act like that?
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 11:06

and 1 more thing ,you werent a nice sport when you deleted so may registrations for cincinatti and especially Olympics and why did you do that ...to cause us trouble ,to make our job harder...well anways.
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby Marcelo Melo » 25 Jul 2008, 14:03

And Marcelo Melo your ban and rofed,s ban is totally different so please do not even compare your situation with his.

no it isnt different.ive insulted roshane and rofed does the same so...why he gets banned for 1 year and me 2 weeks??u guys want him out forever to "rule the world"??he is a good guy and u are not??so STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcelo Melo is comming January 2009
Marcelo Melo
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 25
Gaming Since: 13 May 2008, 02:16

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 14:18

Well please read all our posts regarding rofed,s topic and then comment that we are being unfair or whatever ...insulting people came after he was taken out as a moderator he has done many others things before insulting which were not in his favour .and most probably he wont be banned till july 2009 atleast according to me.
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 14:35

If you dont believe what we have written our dont follow our previous posts you may never know what he does or how he cheats because he usually cheats against players who he finds tough or is about to lose to them......may be you haven,t been following because you arent that active playin tourneys..anyways please have a calm mind and think about it cooly..rofed does have to be banned but may be only for this season
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby stuey » 25 Jul 2008, 15:44

Marcelo Melo wrote:And Marcelo Melo your ban and rofed,s ban is totally different so please do not even compare your situation with his.

no it isnt different.ive insulted roshane and rofed does the same so...why he gets banned for 1 year and me 2 weeks??u guys want him out forever to "rule the world"??he is a good guy and u are not??so STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh yes, it is different. way different. you insulted roshane once and ro.fed a)insulted more people b) many times c) did other bad stuff.
what else he did, i won't repeat coz you can read it just if you try a little bit harder.

and please, stop swearing on forum. of course, ro.fed also needs to be told to stop with bad language, but he doesn't want to correct some bigger things about himself so i believe that telling him to stop cursing would be pointless.
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Postby TTennisfan » 25 Jul 2008, 16:54

I'll reply question by question

if you really dont get affected then you wudnt have even bothered replying instead you posted such lenghty replies


Ik it's not a question but i still get my word here, I said It doesn't affect me to ban me for 1 year, cuz anyother will see that this is so much abuse, and ridiculous....

stuey wrote:. If this is just a game for you, then why did u act like that?
Act like what, I should say this if it's just a game then why did u all of u think we're in courthouse or something..... and if u are talking abt my attitude on games, It's natural :lol:



oh yes, it is different. way different. you insulted roshane once and ro.fed a)insulted more people b) many times c) did other bad stuff.


Again crap, when we insulted someone we insulted, not oh he did much , or oh he insult my whole family..... Totally crap 100% Crap. if Roshane got 1 week banned it's cuz he insulted Marcel during the match and Marcel got 2 weeks,cuz he insulted and try to «cheating»

and abt Tog till the rest of season except US OPEN WHAT THE FUCK?! :o :o :shock: , Now I'll say exactly some of u said this is unfair :D
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby 007 » 25 Jul 2008, 17:07

i m out too

i don't like this atmosphère (it's game)

bye
007
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 26 Jun 2008, 19:21
Location: FRANCE

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 17:08

ok 1st i think you will only be banned perhaps for this season...and 2nd when you were deciding a ban against tog you dint find 10 months too long and did not hesitated to ban him and why does 12 months look so long to you anyways no one is banning you for 12 months only for this season may be, just waiting for abel to come online....
and you do like you have problems with tog,s ban if you do then tell us what is fairer according to you banning for whole season but he plays usopen or ban him till usopen and he plays remaining season

and plz unblock me from msn because i have unblocked you too and we have to talk and please keep your mind cool and talk and dont start abusing me
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 17:10

007 wrote:i m out too

i don't like this atmosphère (it's game)

bye


007 we all know this is a game but for few people this game is just more than a game to them where they try to do anything to win so you dont have to be out or something because well no one has a problem with you lol
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby TTennisfan » 25 Jul 2008, 17:12

ahmedcoolio wrote:and plz unblock me from msn because i have unblocked you too and we have to talk and please keep your mind cool and talk and dont start abusing me



Ok no problem.... :evil:

At least I can play Madrid C'MOn I need some imporvement on Indoor Synthetic! :D
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby ahmedcoolio » 25 Jul 2008, 17:17

so rofed can you please come online
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests