The more I play, the more I like this fantastic game!.
1. I downloaded 5th november update and doubles partner crash is gone!. Thanks Manu!. Now CPU players make double faults as well, great add! but, for me is veeeeery hard to make aces to CPU
any tip to help me Manu? (I am currently serving close to 200 km/h at junior level, and just one ace every one or two matches, ist it normal?)
2. Year Statistics Screen: I am finishing my first career' year in the tour mode and all year statistics
values remains zero
(I have played more than 20 tournaments)...is this any bug?
3. Tour: You have to play at least 18 tournaments (may be 60-100 matches!) every ATP year. This means about 20 playing hours or more (averaged 15 mins/1 set-match in my case), just to simulate one year in the tour (at least for me is a lot of time to play
!). Is any way to leave CPU simulating briefly
some matches with my player, just reporting me the match ending score?
4. Sweet spot: Thanks for off center icons explanation
. I have tested for a time and I am noticed that if my player is right hand and hitting a accel forehand, must be placed a bit at the left of the green area to get a good sweep spot, and if hitting a accel backhand, he must stay a bit at the right (if my player is exactly in the axix center of the green area, often fails or hits poorly). So, my feeling is that helping colourful area is showing where the ball is coming, but the player body must be placed at the side
of the incoming ball, isn't
5. Stamina: It makes max accel / point, it simulates anaerobic endurance, ok!. One idea for future realeases
What about tiredness affecting the player during a match (aerobic endurance)?, and any skill simulating whole year tiredness due to play many (or too many) matches (recovery capacity), without break weeks (taking place injury risks as well).
6. Jumping at the net skill (depending on your style and speed?)/ Net presence skill (profitable with training): I confuse what is exactly measuring each one. Could you help me?
Thks in advance and sorry for the large text