gilekarakter wrote:Hey Manutoo, so I've been playing the game for couple of days now mostly on women tour and I love it, but there were some slight issues I've faced:
1) During junior training i find it very difficult to max my players potentials even on Club level. I was literally only training constantly with focus on potentials and ended up with average player who barely made it to top 50 on Pro tour, and only because i choose "Serve and Volley" and focused on those 2 skills only plus mind shaping and body building. With "Power baseliners" i couldn't even make top 150
2) Increasing power during Junior training seems like a hectic thing to do. I've been increasing strength with body building but power potentials almost didn't grow at all. Maybe what could be done is to have same effect like in Pro Tour: strength increases power potentials for strikes and serve even once the junior training is done.
3) Juniors like Muguruza, Gavrilova, Puig, etc have insane skills almost all 100% ... I was already winning 100k challengers easily while still being a junior and was losing 6:0 6:1 to them on Junior Tour. Even later when I moved on to Pro tour I've had the most random players winning Grand Slams, and those were mostly juniors with those crazy skills. Below is a ranking for 2012, You'll see lots of random names on the top 25 list.
4) My suggestion for juniors training is to either additionally increase the length of junior training/effectivity of the training based on difficulty level/give additional 20-30% of potentials (again based on difficulty level) once turning pro. Or maybe there could be some amount of "pre-potentials" you could give to your player at the start of the game based on the style of player you want to develop. Also, there could possibly be a limit for the junior skills (70-80%)
PotentialScale = 1.85
manutoo wrote:2) You have school & holidays according the French schedule, so about 36 weeks of holidays per year...
1) You blocked the skill loss for Junior, or Pro, or both ?
2) You have school & holidays according the French schedule, so about 36 weeks of holidays per year...
3) From my readings, the younger the junior, the less he should train, thus the need to take more resting days ; but maybe in real they still train every day but less per day...
4) I think I'll make the Power potentials raise even if the strength skill is still low, this should work much better
5) Yes, if you have started a new game with the latest version and still have too strong players, send me your saved game telling me what player(s) to check, I'll have a look
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests