so 1st, what I said in the french to present the Alpha :
It's an alpha so it lacks a lot of things !
But the parts there will be the ones we'll spend 70 to 80% of our time when we'll play the game. So it's very important to know if it's already fun to play or not. And if not, to find what's wrong. If none of these both objectives is reached, then the project doesn't have a lot chance of success ! :-S
It's about this that I hope to have the most feedback at 1st.
So, here a few little things :
- almost no art nor design has been changed so it's normal it looks a lot like TE2006.
If you have any design idea, let me know !
[EDIT: actually, I decided to not change much things, if you want to see the only little changes I decided to do, you can have a look at the 2 screenshots there :
- tournament selection is same than TE2006 now, but after, you'll have to subscribe 2 or 3 weeks earlier
- Self-esteem doesn't have any special handling, it can be trained and lowers like other characteristic. It may change in the future, but right now, nothing is decided
- Motivation doesn't have any special handling right now, except that training makes it raise to 50%, but there more things are planned
- we can practise with another player when we're not in a tournament, coz we can't yet hire a sparring partner
- we can't raise very high in all characteristics at the same time, and we get tired a bit too fast, because we sleep only in a 1* hotel (conversely, I guess we're travelling in 1st class
), and we don't have yet a specialized trainer
- the difficulty is set on Pro ( =~ average)
- there's only 300 players & 125 tournaments, the ones from TE2006, but in the final version, it'll have 1000 players beside all the Challenger & Future tournaments
Ok, else I tried to adjust the form lowering and the training speed, but it'll probably change again (at least because of above quoted additions : special trainer, airplane, hotel, etc...)