Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

the place to report any bug met in the game

Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby Rulazo » 26 Sep 2026, 05:21

Hello Manu

I have TE4 in Ps5 since the beginnig (and also before on PC)

In the latest update of XTC, The mod is downloading but at the end get a error and doesnt install it.
In my collection of mods I can read "subscribed" but with an "error" in red. I tried to unistalled complely, reset the game, and install all over but continúe with the same error.

I tried to reset, restore and eliminate the game and all the data in Ps5 (loosing all my Players and my career mode), Im trying to start the game as clean as I can, And I have the same problem, when it gets to 98% downloaded, its get a message: MOD "download failure" and then it never installs it.

It only happen with the XTC mode, and I can download and install the others.

What could be happening?


Thanks Manu
Rulazo
Guest
 

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby manutoo » 26 Sep 2026, 08:26

Hello,

I just checked and I could update the XKT Mod on my PS4, so it's not a file or PS issue.

Try to connect with another Internet if you can (ie: your mobile data, if you can download 1 GB).

Otherwise, get the error again, then send me a Bug Report by clicking on the top left little white icon in the Main Menu.

Side note : I thought the Cloud save should restore your saved careers after a re-install... :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby Rulazo » 26 Sep 2026, 13:57

Manutoo,

I tried with a mobile Internet and it keeps the same problem. It download until 98% - 99% and then it doesnt star isntalling it and appears error in red colur.

I just send a bug report with my mail.

Please help.

Thanks
Rulazo
Guest
 

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby RulazoAP » 26 Sep 2026, 14:39

Here is what look my collector mod tab:}

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 59cdeb5728
RulazoAP
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 26 Apr 2018, 01:44

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby manutoo » 28 Sep 2026, 06:17

In the next update (hopefully coming by the end of the week), you'll be able to change this line in your Tennis.ini, under [Menu], from :
ModIgnoreMD5 = 0
to :
ModIgnoreMD5 = 1
(HowTo => topic19-32161.php )

Then download & install the XKT Mod as usual.

If the issue comes from a wrong MD5 given by the mod.io server (as already seen in the past), then it'll be ok ; if the Mod .zip is actually corrupted, it might give some unexpected results, though... :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby RulazoAP » 28 Sep 2026, 18:32

Thanks for all your feedback and response Manutoo.
I´ll be waiting for the update.

Thanks again
RulazoAP
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 26 Apr 2018, 01:44

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby manutoo » 03 Oct 2026, 10:42

The PlayStation update should come tomorrow or Monday. Try to trigger the error once more and then send me a Bug Report again from the Main Menu : I added some more debug information, that should allow me to contact mod.io in case the issue is on their side.

If someone else could do the same to get more info about that bug, it'd be great. :yes:

Afterwards, try the ModIgnoreMD5 and let me know the result... :fear: (also send me a Bug Report if it fails or crashes, ie: after you saw the error ; HowTo => topic5-31732.php )
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby Umut1910 » 04 Oct 2026, 18:06

Unfortunately, I keep getting the error message. It installs but then gives an error. The update for Play Station today didn't work.
Umut1910
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 19
Gaming Since: 26 May 2026, 23:04
Location: Türkiye 🇹🇷

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby gifu » 04 Oct 2026, 18:16

and Umut1910 uses PS4
User avatar
gifu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 04 May 2023, 19:17
Location: japan

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby polakis » 04 Oct 2026, 19:18

Error on ps5 pro also today
polakis
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 265
Gaming Since: 23 Mar 2015, 15:18

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby Umut1910 » 04 Oct 2026, 19:31

Please fix this error. We haven't been able to play the game online on PlayStation 4 for days now.
Umut1910
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 19
Gaming Since: 26 May 2026, 23:04
Location: Türkiye 🇹🇷

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby RulazoAP » 05 Oct 2026, 04:02

It Worked!!!!
Thanks Manutoo.
You have to modify the modignore to 1 and works!!!!
RulazoAP
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 26 Apr 2018, 01:44

Re: Cant update or install XTC MOD on PS5

Postby manutoo » 05 Oct 2026, 06:33

I think it's the XKT Modders who uploaded a new version that works correctly.

For the ones with the issue, you should have sent me a Bug Report right after you got the error ; without it, I cannot check anything. (HowTo => topic5-31732.php )
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest