Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Fps drops when approaching net since update

the place to report any bug met in the game

Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby TheTinkerman_ » 09 Sep 2026, 04:43

Hi,

Since the update yesterday i’ve been having this weird bug where the fps completely drops anytime me or my opponent pushes the net.

I would sent bug report but i play on console. I’ve clipped an example on my twitch and have pasted a link of it below so you have a visual of what happens.

This happened 9/10 times someone pushes the net.

https://www.twitch.tv/thetinkerman_/cli ... 3a5vUA6onz
TheTinkerman_
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 22 Aug 2025, 03:08
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby manutoo » 09 Sep 2026, 07:21

Hello,

could you send me a Bug Report the next time it happens ? (HowTo => topic5-31732.php )
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby javilupsi » 09 Sep 2026, 15:47

I noticed the same. We both play on PS5, maybe that has something to do with the issue? I will report the bug in-game too. Thx, Manu.
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby javilupsi » 09 Sep 2026, 16:12

manutoo wrote:Hello,

could you send me a Bug Report the next time it happens ? (HowTo => topic5-31732.php )

I reported a bug from my PS5. I dont know if it works...
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby manutoo » 09 Sep 2026, 16:55

javilupsi,
I received it. :yes:
I think I already found the issue before your Bug Report so I ran the updated version against your warm-up replay and it seems to be ok ; I'm not 100% sure because it didn't really lag on PC (there was a small harmless error in the code, but it was leading to many logged info each frame, which is not a problem on PC). I'll try to release the update tomorrow and we'll see how it goes... :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Bug while volleying with last update

Postby javilupsi » 09 Sep 2026, 16:56

There is a bug, already reported by TheTinkerman, wich consists in the game lagging and dropping down the fps while holding any button while volleying. Happens both offline and online.

I wanted to open a new bug report because I discovered something interesting: the bug only happens if you have the motion-captured animations ON.

And btw, it seems to be only console players, because I still did not found any PC player that experienced it, but I can not be sure about that.
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby TheTinkerman_ » 09 Sep 2026, 17:45

Okay I sent it as well but glad to hear you already found the bug + fix!

Thank you manu!
TheTinkerman_
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 24
Gaming Since: 22 Aug 2025, 03:08
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby javilupsi » 09 Sep 2026, 19:23

Nice. Thanks Manu!
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Fps drops when approaching net since update

Postby javilupsi » 10 Sep 2026, 17:13

Last update solved the issue. Thanks Manu, amazing support!
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest