Was wondering if anyone noticed this, but since updating to v1.0j I've found my performances (offiline) to drop to hilarious terrible levels. Like from going to comfortably beating the CPU at Incredible Sub 3-5 (6-3, 6-2 etc) to losing sets 6-0 and barely any winners.
I've noticed that there seems to be a delay between my key presses actually mapping to the movement of the character, I've noticed it in instances where there seems to be delay of my key press moving in a direction to actually getting the character to move. It's very noticeable in my character simply not getting to shots to previously and even when getting there making a notably shanked or worse shot. Really noticeable on return of serve now where I'm simply expecting to get there and it just doesn't happen.
I'd like to be able to test on a previous build but I'm running the steam version currently. When I get back within a week or so I'll attempt to test but it was just really odd that one day I was perfectly fine and then the next I had to look at my keyboard settings and everything to make sure I wasn't going mad as something does feel different.
Computer specs attached!