Don't be disappointed ...
Which style do you play? Where is your usual attack line? Do you run often to net?
PetrKroppe wrote:1) What is that percent number after my ELO?
2) Sometimes my opponent doesnt see preview of ball and I see it. I was blamed of 'cheating' but I dont know whats going on, and is it my fault?
3) Today I met great topspin player. What is the tactic for his topspin shots? Slices?
4) Sometimes guys go to the line and serve with high angle. Today I played twice with 'Raonic' and won that matches but only because i had advantage in rallies. I dont know where, but I read that this is forbidden in tournaments. Am I right or not?
2) One who hosts controls that, if you were hosting and set preview to off, then yes, but it can't be called cheating (although it would have to be played again if it was a tournament match and your opponent ask for that)
3) Can't answer, get ripped by them too
4) Only shots that are forbidden are serving from corners and lobbing on return and on rally when both players are at baseline.
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests