Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2009

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Richou » 17 Oct 2009, 05:24

manu actually proved that speed/power hacking doesnt actually work, and if u feel like telling us that the creater of the game is incorrect be my guest. its an arguement u cant win
8-)
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Togtdyalttai » 17 Oct 2009, 05:33

Stajus wrote:Vanessa is so boring...always the same story with her (stop complaining/finding excuses when you lose) :roll: Well done, Richou, hope you didn't use the speed hack :fear: :yes: And Tom Stoppard, for a change you could stop going around topics trying to talk shit about JJ...

As for Tog, even if he speed hacks (which I think he doesn't), I wouldn't mind...'cause he's a deserving champ...Rarely do you see Tog whining after a loss (other than Voja's super slice in Montreal lol - that one pissed off so many people), which is what makes him so great, not just his play and the fact that these losses occur very rarely :D :P


Thanks Stajus (I think). I have to say there's two losses I've complained about: the one you mentioned, and the Monte Carlo final (so many desynchs, every time when the rally went more than 30 shots or so, which was like every point cuz it was clay and both of us were playing defensively). Most of the time, I just know my opponent was playing well and that I could've done better (I like to think that it's always a combination of the two). I think about what I'm going to do differently when I play that person next time.

Anyhoo, it's just a game. I wish more people would think of it like that. Sometimes we all get too into it, think of it like there wasn't anything more important in the world. I've been guilty of that at times, but I've learned to take a step back and have fun.

What does it matter if some people are better at moving or hit harder on average than others? Unless you have proof, just let the game go on. All this talk about cheaters takes away from the fun of the game for all of us, when it's just a witch hunt in any case. I won't believe that you can cheat until I see it (other than that serve, which you can call cheating if you want), and I think it's best not to focus on that.
#1
2010 Singles: 66-10 (no wo (4))
2010 Doubles: 21-11
2009 Singles: 105-14 (no WO (6))
2009 Doubles: 11-8
Best Results:
'10: W: AO, Miami, Casa, Barca, Rome, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cincy
'09: W: 13 including Rome, Madrid, RG, Wimby, Cincy, USO
User avatar
Togtdyalttai
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1693
Gaming Since: 05 Sep 2008, 00:06
Location: USA

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby tati cornet » 17 Oct 2009, 10:31

stop with this story please. i lost to richou in tokyo (63 63) and i have to say it was a pathetic match for both. we played so bad, missing so many balls, mainly because the game was slow. but the difference was he was able to win his serve oftener. the same against haka in bucharest, i played really bad (25 errors, 64 62) and it's certainly not because he was cheating. i wasn't good that's all.. two days later, i was the winner of a training match against him in three sets.

so if we don't know everything, tell us the truth please :)
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tom Stoppard » 17 Oct 2009, 11:56

Stajus wrote: And Tom Stoppard, for a change you could stop going around topics trying to talk shit about JJ...


It wasn't anything personal really, I merely went to the tournament thread to check up on its progress, saw the debate, read the posts, and made a conclusion. I have nothing against JJ personally, but I thought in this particular case he made a wild accusation because he lost and didn't have anything to back it up.

The only other time I made a comment about him was when Voja was incredibly rude to Vanessa, and i made a joke about how JJ defends him every time in every dispute (which is true).

I don't really think these 2 posts qualify as any sort of track record. In fact, Stajus, if you just read what I wrote, you would realize that. I just think that if some is going to accuse someone of cheating and ruining the game, they have to have proof and they have to make sense...tell me, what's wrong with that? If someone had done the same to JJ, my reaction would have been the same and I would have defended his win.

- One more thing, if you're going to accuse someone of cheating your argument has to be SMART, right? :bounce:
Tom Stoppard
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 65
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 06:06

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby kyuuji » 17 Oct 2009, 13:24

Kyuuji def. Eronakold 6/2 4/6 6/4

Again a good game !

Well I was sure to loose against him, because I've never beat him in tournament.
I'm really happy for this tournament, I'm in big form and I'm surprise of that. And I want to thanks Vojatenis and Tati Cornet for the warm up etc.. (I tried a new tactic against them and it worked) well now the big challenge it's to beat Hakanomoku who beat Togtdyalttai, so I'm sure it will be a hard match for me.

He is leading 6/2 0/0
Image
2012 Results: 14-9
2011 Results: 28-9 (75.6%)
2010 Results: 40-16 (71.4%)
2009 Results: 60-26 (69.7%)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1254
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2007, 17:11
Location: France

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 14:48

Richou wrote:manu actually proved that speed/power hacking doesnt actually work, and if u feel like telling us that the creater of the game is incorrect be my guest. its an arguement u cant win
8-)


I played against you yesterday when you changed your nick on J.Blake... You played very weird, with some unusual hits and very fast movement... Your hits were very weird and they were going sometimes very very deep...(I have never seen the shots like this) He could reach every ball like when we played for tournament, but he didn't miss so much balls like in the exibition match because he practised for the match whole next day... I know you used your cheat for 110% on for and back, or speed cheat... lol :roll: :fear:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby tati cornet » 17 Oct 2009, 15:00

jj, i tried again with 120 in fast and it was the same game, there was no difference.
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 15:04

tati cornet wrote:jj, i tried again with 120 in fast and it was the same game, there was no difference.


looooll.. Because you don't know how to change and how to use it... I tried too, and it worked... :fear:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby tati cornet » 17 Oct 2009, 15:08

ik how to change and keep 780 points, it's not complicated. and the difference is in the head.
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 15:20

tati cornet wrote:ik how to change and keep 780 points, it's not complicated. and the difference is in the head.


Lol... We are all hallucinating.... :yes: :yes: :yes:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby RS1 » 17 Oct 2009, 15:31

(2) Richou beat (14) RS 6-3 6-3

Just too good :) Lots of rallies with 20+ shots. He isn't cheating JJ ;) I love it how we both get angry and start with the lols and clapping when we make errors :lol:

Anyway he should make reports of matches better than I if he so wishes :)
RS1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 185
Gaming Since: 25 Jul 2009, 21:13
Location: Portugal

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Serena Williams » 17 Oct 2009, 15:33

Lol... We are all hallucinating.... :yes: :yes: :yes:[/quote]
JJ we don't need to cheat to be good,look at your self:you have proven yourself to be a very good player and a fair player as well,you have done really good results lately,so i see you in the top 15,but that could take a while because of the big diference in points,you are good and the only thing separating some ,,top'' players from others ones is not the game but things going on in their heads(when they loose or are in a bad position they now how to stay calmed and always get the advantaga there)...
Rank:5

2012:

W:[b]Zagreb
User avatar
Serena Williams
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1273
Gaming Since: 28 Jul 2009, 12:20
Location: Macedonia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Richou » 17 Oct 2009, 15:44

Richou def RS 6-3 6-3

good game. hes really improved since last he played, his return was far better than ive seen it.

anyway here goes.

first set, i returned well and broke him straight away to lead 2-0, but then served kinda crappy and he broke me straight back. we both held again until it 3-3* and i broke to lead *4-3 held and then broke again to take the set. the second set wasnt quite as simple for starters we each held until 3-2 at which point i broke him and then eventually i held match point on return but he saved that so i just served it out. there were alot of fun exchanges (sometimes crazy) like i hit a slice smash that somehow bounced twice before it reached him lol XD. good luck in future tourneys :)
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby tati cornet » 17 Oct 2009, 15:56

reserve match tati cornet def krisztian jakab 60 61

i told him it wasn't a bad match. he won 24 points (i won 54 i think), so i didn't kicked his ass like serena could do before :p
he had 4 bp at 3-0 in the first, but i managed to serve well at this moment.his defense is still good and his power is not bad at all. gl krisz for doubles and the rest of the season.
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Richou » 17 Oct 2009, 16:04

like you told tati zeka, my game is built totally around my movement, which is (no offense to tog) why i lost in tokyo. its also about having fast reactions and reading the game, which is why i was able to beat you 8-)
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests