Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2009

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 00:11

Richou wrote:this was a good game although at the end he accused me of being a cheat which kinda soured the mood. i guess anyone who can beat him at his own game is a cheater.


Don't cause me because I can open my mouth... And that won't be good for all cheaters, especially not for you... :whistle: :yes:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Hakanomoku » 17 Oct 2009, 00:13

Hakanomoku def. Richard Gasquet 2 6-2

We agreed to play only one set coz it was laggy

Reserve match for semifinals.

Hakanomoku leads 6-2 to Kyuuji. He had to go... so if it's necessary we'll continiue tomorrow
#7 (6)

2009 record: 66-24

W: Bastad, Indianapolis, Bucharest, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow
F: Munich, Shanghai
SF: s-Hertogenbosch, Newport, US Open, Valencia
QF: Sydney, Acapulco, Indian Wells
Hakanomoku
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 196
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2009, 15:32

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 00:14

viktor1212 wrote:hmmmm,hope we see you jj defeat someone from the top 5


If they stop cheating, maybe I will... :whistle: 8-)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Richou » 17 Oct 2009, 00:36

someone call the waaaaaaaahmbulence. just accept it. if u take away the advantage of ur serve your game isnt hard to get passed. too one dimensional bash bash bash, drop drop drop. i read u like a book and thats why u lost
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 00:47

Richou wrote:someone call the waaaaaaaahmbulence. just accept it. if u take away the advantage of ur serve your game isnt hard to get passed. too one dimensional bash bash bash, drop drop drop. i read u like a book and thats why u lost


looooooooooolllllllllllllll........ I played with the same tactic against Tog and I beat him 6-1, against Tati and I beat him, against Edberg and I beat him, against Ero and I beat him, against Vanessa and I beat her, and much others... So obviously Tog "isn't" No.1... But he is killing you all... Or you just can't dare to play against him with a cheat because he will recognise the cheat... lol I said be quiet... Especially when I am very angry... ! :evil:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 17 Oct 2009, 01:19

I've played Richou many times in friendly matches, and many times ( :x ) in tournament matches, and I must say never once did I suspect him of cheating. Every shot he hit, every ball he tracks down...they all are possible. I have gotten balls that he's gotten and hit shots that he's hit without cheating, and they are all possible to do in this game--they just require skill and talent. He does nothing that defies the legal boundaries of TE, just executes them to their full potential. Just like how Tog can get almost every ball, and Jeroen can hit with so much pace. It's not because they cheat. Anyone can hit the ball just as hard and run just as fast--they just do it more consistantly because they practice and/or are very skilled with their reflexes.

Simple as that. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees with my views, but the accusations by many players are becoming tedious and tiresome. Let's just accept that some people may be better than us at this particular game :) .
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Richou » 17 Oct 2009, 01:27

Vanessa Child wrote:I've played Richou many times in friendly matches, and many times ( :x ) in tournament matches, and I must say never once did I suspect him of cheating. Every shot he hit, every ball he tracks down...they all are possible. I have gotten balls that he's gotten and hit shots that he's hit without cheating, and they are all possible to do in this game--they just require skill and talent. He does nothing that defies the legal boundaries of TE, just executes them to their full potential. Just like how Tog can get almost every ball, and Jeroen can hit with so much pace. It's not because they cheat. Anyone can hit the ball just as hard and run just as fast--they just do it more consistantly because they practice and/or are very skilled with their reflexes.

Simple as that. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees with my views, but the accusations by many players are becoming tedious and tiresome. Let's just accept that some people may be better than us at this particular game :) .

thanks vanessa, nice to know someones still utilising common sense
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 01:51

Vanessa Child wrote:I've played Richou many times in friendly matches, and many times ( :x ) in tournament matches, and I must say never once did I suspect him of cheating. Every shot he hit, every ball he tracks down...they all are possible. I have gotten balls that he's gotten and hit shots that he's hit without cheating, and they are all possible to do in this game--they just require skill and talent. He does nothing that defies the legal boundaries of TE, just executes them to their full potential. Just like how Tog can get almost every ball, and Jeroen can hit with so much pace. It's not because they cheat. Anyone can hit the ball just as hard and run just as fast--they just do it more consistantly because they practice and/or are very skilled with their reflexes.

Simple as that. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees with my views, but the accusations by many players are becoming tedious and tiresome. Let's just accept that some people may be better than us at this particular game :) .


You don't know many things... :) Maybe Mr. J.Blake can tell you something about the truth... loooolll... :lol: :roll:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tom Stoppard » 17 Oct 2009, 02:33

Haha, the waaaaaaaahmbulence! This definitely looks like one of those cases.

It really pisses me off in general to hear people use cheating scandals to their advantage. Like with the French media against cyclists like Lance Armstrong, whenever someone does well in this game, the first response seems to be- oh they cheated. It's pretty silly that we have this issue in an online tennis game- ppl take this WAY too seriously.

If you're going to make a bold statement like that, you need PROOF. You can't suggest someone is cheating because they win and then not provide video or numerical evidence to prove it. It just seems cowardly. I'm just being honest.

Also, if you're going to brag about beating top 5 players, do it in a tournament. Do you think Pete Sampras went around claiming to be the world's best after beating Federer in one of those exhibitions last year? Different atmosphere, different stakes.
Tom Stoppard
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 65
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 06:06

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tom Stoppard » 17 Oct 2009, 02:36

Also, looking at the stats, it looks like Richou dominated second serve points, while you only won 4 points on his serve. And he only served a 115 mph avg. compared to your 122 mph avg. And you hit twice as many errors-- doesn't look like cheating to me.

btw, well played richou
Tom Stoppard
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 65
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 06:06

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Richou » 17 Oct 2009, 02:43

Tom Stoppard wrote:Also, looking at the stats, it looks like Richou dominated second serve points, while you only won 4 points on his serve. And he only served a 115 mph avg. compared to your 122 mph avg. And you hit twice as many errors-- doesn't look like cheating to me.

btw, well played richou


thanks man :)
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ¿?MEX » 17 Oct 2009, 03:01

im on nowi dont play because you play with others
¿?MEX
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 83
Gaming Since: 15 Aug 2009, 23:43

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 03:03

Tom Stoppard wrote:Haha, the waaaaaaaahmbulence! This definitely looks like one of those cases.

It really pisses me off in general to hear people use cheating scandals to their advantage. Like with the French media against cyclists like Lance Armstrong, whenever someone does well in this game, the first response seems to be- oh they cheated. It's pretty silly that we have this issue in an online tennis game- ppl take this WAY too seriously.

If you're going to make a bold statement like that, you need PROOF. You can't suggest someone is cheating because they win and then not provide video or numerical evidence to prove it. It just seems cowardly. I'm just being honest.

Also, if you're going to brag about beating top 5 players, do it in a tournament. Do you think Pete Sampras went around claiming to be the world's best after beating Federer in one of those exhibitions last year? Different atmosphere, different stakes.


Somebody is trying to be smart again... loooll... Mr. J.Black(Richou)????! lol
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 17 Oct 2009, 03:49

Jelena Jankovic def. Mex 6-3 6-4

It wasn't so laggy... GG and GL Mex... :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Shanghai Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Stajus » 17 Oct 2009, 04:22

Vanessa is so boring...always the same story with her (stop complaining/finding excuses when you lose) :roll: Well done, Richou, hope you didn't use the speed hack :fear: :yes: And Tom Stoppard, for a change you could stop going around topics trying to talk shit about JJ...

As for Tog, even if he speed hacks (which I think he doesn't), I wouldn't mind...'cause he's a deserving champ...Rarely do you see Tog whining after a loss (other than Voja's super slice in Montreal lol - that one pissed off so many people), which is what makes him so great, not just his play and the fact that these losses occur very rarely :D :P
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests