Ana Ivanovic

Archived Results from the Tour 2009

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 23:44

TTennisfan wrote:Ana & JJ are the trash of TE ! We need to get rid of them :evil:

with everything they were telling me with Marat Safin on msn such as '' you are gay, your are an idiot, your a loser, your a cheater'', I think it's THE Reason why TE has a low-reputation world-wide, we need to do something.

1st : What's wrong with being gay? (even if I'm not)
we are not in the 18th Century we are in the 21st Century! Wake up guys
2nd: How can I cheat in a tennis game? (fixing scores)

so to sum up, I am sure that some of them will get banned (and some others ''again)


hahah i will get a ban but you said this

miguel 1st GO TO SCHOOL 2nd go to biggest loseR 3rd stop eating burgers 4th Your mom 's a slut 5th I found ur mom being raped by ugly prostitutes

hahha
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 23:53

kyuuji"]As I said last time, a lot of people hate you, and for us as I said you are a virus killing TE Tournaments, I don't even understand why your sign up for TE League and just the message before you it was written that it was last year and now it's finish, so why do you sign up if it's already finish ? And I think you never went to school, or maybe you never study at school but you go only for friends that's all, I'm only 14 years old, if you see my english is quite good but I'm better in english now because I always work on it at school and at home. And I don't want to have the Tennis Elbow Game with peoples who's overrated, when you say something like be carrefull I'm back blabla.. You are trying to say you are the best player in TE and you are better than Togtdyalttai you are the god of Tennis Elbow ! Hahaha.. In your dreams! Here it's real, don't be overrated here, I don't like peoples like this, and with your Ajde pff.. You know you are not serbian and with this we are thinking that you are serbian, see, if you play example the Davis Cup with all your Ajde and all.. Everybody will think that you are not helping your country but Serbian! Just keep you country language, see I don't talk Portugese or other languages, but if I go to in Portugal I will talk english or if I really can speak this language so I will try.. But don't say only 1 word you know in Serbian, it's totally stupid, you will go in Serbia you will always say Ajde! Someone will say you Hi you will say Ajde!
Haha.. They will think you are stupid, and it's true..
And you know, you beat a lot of people here, but why didn't you beat me yet ? I'm less better than you, because you beat a lot of people whitch I never beat before.. And you sill can't beat me!!
All my matches against you are easy!
I remember some matches against you:
6/2 6/3
6/2 6/0
6/3 6/4
etc..
All this matches was not so difficult for me, it was the easiest matches I ever played in my career (see I can be overrated)
And I really wish you will completly change and be like chiller, Eronakold, Togtdyalttai, Richou, Tati Cornet, K Z etc...
Because I can't accept you like this, I hate people like this that's all!
Well I will stop here and I really wish you understood and you will change all of this!
Maybe hard for you but you need to work on it that's all

first i dont like you too and you dont choose the player who playing this game !!! 2 i m going now to universaty and you to school !! and i dont think that i m the best player of tennis elbow the best player is tog !! and other thing i love serbian and i have family there so i know many words like ajde idemo Kako si!! and you are jelouse

and you are the biggest lier you won me easly yes so when we play in queens you wrtote this
by kyuuji on 12 Jun 2009, 12:22

Kyuuji def. Ana Ivanovic 6/2 6/3

He saved 4 match balls!
The score doesn't say anything, many good rallies! Good Defense! He really attacks me, but I was very lucky, he made a lot of faults, but I know he can beat me if he don't make faults.2009 Results: 32-15
Best Result in Grand Slam: Semi-Final at Roland Garros
Best Ranking: (8)
2009 Ranking: (11)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball


Posts: 555
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 07:11
Location: France
Age: 100
Private messageE-mailWebsite
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby kyuuji » 03 Aug 2009, 23:57

It's true I said this, but the other matches after this you played better and didn't made to much faults, so I can say that you still can't beat me and you always attack against me, and I don't need to attack because with only the defense I can still beat you..
Image
2012 Results: 14-9
2011 Results: 28-9 (75.6%)
2010 Results: 40-16 (71.4%)
2009 Results: 60-26 (69.7%)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1254
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2007, 17:11
Location: France

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:00

[quote="kyuuji"]It's true I said this, but the other matches after this you played better and didn't made to much faults, so I can say that you still can't beat me and you always attack against me, and I don't need to attack because with only the defense I can still beat you..


you won coz i did more and more faults
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby TTennisfan » 04 Aug 2009, 00:00

Ana Ivanovic wrote:
hahah i will get a ban but you said this

miguel 1st GO TO SCHOOL 2nd go to biggest loseR 3rd stop eating burgers 4th Your mom 's a slut 5th I found ur mom being raped by ugly prostitutes

hahha



miguel, If I'm telling here everything you said to me that's (above) nothing. Don't play cat and mous with me because you'll lose really quickly with anyone
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:03

kyuuji wrote:As I said last time, a lot of people hate you, and for us as I said you are a virus killing TE Tournaments, I don't even understand why your sign up for TE League and just the message before you it was written that it was last year and now it's finish, so why do you sign up if it's already finish ? And I think you never went to school, or maybe you never study at school but you go only for friends that's all, I'm only 14 years old, if you see my english is quite good but I'm better in english now because I always work on it at school and at home. And I don't want to have the Tennis Elbow Game with peoples who's overrated, when you say something like be carrefull I'm back blabla.. You are trying to say you are the best player in TE and you are better than Togtdyalttai you are the god of Tennis Elbow ! Hahaha.. In your dreams! Here it's real, don't be overrated here, I don't like peoples like this, and with your Ajde pff.. You know you are not serbian and with this we are thinking that you are serbian, see, if you play example the Davis Cup with all your Ajde and all.. Everybody will think that you are not helping your country but Serbian! Just keep you country language, see I don't talk Portugese or other languages, but if I go to in Portugal I will talk english or if I really can speak this language so I will try.. But don't say only 1 word you know in Serbian, it's totally stupid, you will go in Serbia you will always say Ajde! Someone will say you Hi you will say Ajde!
Haha.. They will think you are stupid, and it's true..
And you know, you beat a lot of people here, but why didn't you beat me yet ? I'm less better than you, because you beat a lot of people whitch I never beat before.. And you sill can't beat me!!
All my matches against you are easy!
I remember some matches against you:
6/2 6/3
6/2 6/0
6/3 6/4
etc..
All this matches was not so difficult for me, it was the easiest matches I ever played in my career (see I can be overrated)
And I really wish you will completly change and be like chiller, Eronakold, Togtdyalttai, Richou, Tati Cornet, K Z etc...
Because I can't accept you like this, I hate people like this that's all!
Well I will stop here and I really wish you understood and you will change all of this!
Maybe hard for you but you need to work on it that's all..

Kyuuji


Haha, Kyuuji!!!!!!!! Ana knows Serbian more than you think he know...I am from Serbia, and we talked on Serbian easily..He can't beat you because you are better FOR NOW... And how you can say for some people that they are VIRUS?!?!?!
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:05

miguel, If I'm telling here everything you said to me that's (above) nothing. Don't play cat and mous with me because you'll lose really quickly with anyone[/quote]

you told worst and i have people know that you said and stop go to your topic
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby kyuuji » 04 Aug 2009, 00:09

JelenaJankovic wrote:Haha, Kyuuji!!!!!!!! Ana knows Serbian more than you think he know...I am from Serbia, and we talked on Serbian easily..He can't beat you because you are better FOR NOW... And how you can say for some people that they are VIRUS?!?!?!


Because before when he wasn't here, there were no problems! TE Tour was good and after that he came and big problems has come.. Ana Ivanovic was saying bad things on peoples he also said that the 2 mods who makes hard work for TE Tour (Eronakold and Chiller) was gay.. He has no respect for anyone here except some of his friend here and other..
Image
2012 Results: 14-9
2011 Results: 28-9 (75.6%)
2010 Results: 40-16 (71.4%)
2009 Results: 60-26 (69.7%)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1254
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2007, 17:11
Location: France

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:11

TTennisfan wrote:Ana & JJ are the trash of TE ! We need to get rid of them :evil:


What? I will be banned....!!!! For this you will be banned!!! Who are you to say me that I am a trash?!?!?!
And I can't be banned, I don't say anything bad about you on the forum, or in the game!
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:12

What? I will be banned....!!!! For this you will be banned!!! Who are you to say me that I am a trash?!?!?!
And I can't be banned, I don't say anything bad about you on the forum, or in the game!
[/quote]


ya we didnt but you did roger federer
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:15

kyuuji wrote:Because before when he wasn't here, there were no problems! TE Tour was good and after that he came and big problems has come.. Ana Ivanovic was saying bad things on peoples he also said that the 2 mods who makes hard work for TE Tour (Eronakold and Chiller) was gay.. He has no respect for anyone here except some of his friend here and other..


I don't know what he said about them, but I know that the Chiller is a great guy, but for Eronakold I can't say anything because I don't know him...
And you don't have respect to Ana, you called him a VIRUS!
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby TTennisfan » 04 Aug 2009, 00:18

JelenaJankovic wrote:
What? I will be banned....!!!! For this you will be banned!!! Who are you to say me that I am a trash?!?!?!
And I can't be banned, I don't say anything bad about you on the forum, or in the game!


The way I meant trash is maybe not the way you thought.
I never said you'll be banned, like kyuuji said above Because before when he wasn't here, there were no problems! TE Tour was good and after that he came and big problems has come..
THAT IS 100% TRUE, I AGREE, I SIGN MY NAME NEXT TO IT :D . You are Ana's official lawyer and i don't think we need lawyers :roll:
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:21

Because before when he wasn't here, there were no problems! TE Tour was good and after that he came and big problems has come.. [/i]
THAT IS 100% TRUE, I AGREE, I SIGN MY NAME NEXT TO IT :D . You are Ana's official lawyer and i don't think we need lawyers :roll:
[/quote]

its funny coz you had problems with other players and you creat problems
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Stajus » 04 Aug 2009, 00:24

Hmm, interesting thread, boys...
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 04 Aug 2009, 00:26

Stajus wrote:Hmm, interesting thread, boys...



i didint understand!!!
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 0 guests