Ana Ivanovic

Archived Results from the Tour 2009

Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 20:58

hey i create this topic to see yuur oppions about me !!

so what you think about me?

after this topic i will decide that i will change my behavior or not!!!

more drama
Last edited by Ana Ivanovic on 03 Aug 2009, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby TTennisfan » 03 Aug 2009, 21:01

Seriously I think you should just go away :roll:

Yesterday in a 3 way conver (with ur friend)
You asked her to say only good things about you to me, and she said know you are annoying and she won't listen to you, :mrgreen: . seriously just walk away
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 21:08

TTennisfan wrote:Seriously I think you should just go away :roll:

Yesterday in a 3 way conver (with ur friend)
You asked her to say only good things about you to me, and she said know you are annoying and she won't listen to you, :mrgreen: . seriously just walk away



hahah lier you have jelous coz he said that i m funny and ask her
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby bobi » 03 Aug 2009, 21:09

Well i dont know u mutch i added u on msn today so u havent affended me we played a few times today u didnt cheat so for now i have a positive oppinion for u try to keep it like that
B.Z. (MKD)

Singles Ranking = 55

[b]Last 3 tournaments :[/b
Buenos Aires Challenger - W
Noumea Challenger -QF
Chennai - R16
User avatar
bobi
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 311
Gaming Since: 21 Jun 2009, 15:49

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby amelie mauresmo » 03 Aug 2009, 21:21

lol Very good topic. idk what u want with it.U have a diverse behaviour. once u good once u bad. I think if u change ur behaviour and don't interest other ones opinion u can be a good person but everyone has got an opinon from u and 100 player hates u from 104.(Other players dont read the topics lol.) U think if you r going to be better(behaviour) everybody will love u :?: no...Have a good interpretation.
lol Me and my good english.Not bad but I'm only 12 so...
PS:If u can read and interparate my post please write it.loooooool :applause: :dance: :mrgreen: 8-) :D :) :D :D :D
2009:(d)
F: Lyon, Basel
W: Doubles WTF,
2010:
W: Doha, Australian Open
amelie mauresmo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 521
Gaming Since: 02 Jan 2009, 15:46

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 03 Aug 2009, 21:23

Hmm... :D :D :D You are very good person... And you are very very funny... :lol: :D You aren't annoying, like more people say about you... :annoyed: They are only jealous on you, because you are good player and you have the nicest player in the world (Ana Ivanovic,mmm... :D :D :D )and because you always say ajdeeeeeeeee, and they can't say that... :D Because you are one and only real Ana in TE and they can't copy you... I think that we will be good friends in TE and in real world... :) :) :) :) :) GL... :D :dance: :dance: :dance:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Krisztian J. » 03 Aug 2009, 21:33

OMG

you want to be so famous? really? you are idiot.. really sorry because i write it but it is the truth
a lot of player hate you and you create a topic about you :sweat: you want to create the problems ALWAYS
doubles:5.Best: 2.

Winner: 2010.:Brisbane, Johannesburg, Costa do Sauipe, Stockholm, Basel 09.:Moscow
F: Sydney, Memphis, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Roland Garros
SF: Australian Open, Miami, Barcelona, Wimbledon
User avatar
Krisztian J.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 827
Gaming Since: 22 Aug 2008, 08:47
Location: Hungary, Budapest

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby TTennisfan » 03 Aug 2009, 21:37

JelenaJankovic wrote:Hmm... :D :D :D You are very good person... And you are very very funny... :lol: :D You aren't annoying, like more people say about you... :annoyed: They are only jealous on you, because you are good player and you have the nicest player in the world (Ana Ivanovic,mmm... :D :D :D )and because you always say ajdeeeeeeeee, and they can't say that... :D Because you are one and only real Ana in TE and they can't copy you... I think that we will be good friends in TE and in real world... :) :) :) :) :) GL... :D :dance: :dance: :dance:



Hmmmm with this opignon I think you are
''labelled as the next Ana Ivanovic :yes: ''
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 21:50

Hmmmm with this opignon I think you are
''labelled as the next Ana Ivanovic :yes: ''
[/quote]


shut up i meet him today and he is the best guys of this game and a good player too better than you!! and you are jelous coz everybody hate you like santiago
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 03 Aug 2009, 21:52

TTennisfan wrote:Hmmmm with this opignon I think you are
''labelled as the next Ana Ivanovic :yes: ''


It is better for me to be like Ana, than be like you... :!: :!: :!: Jealous loser!
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 21:55

Krisztian J. wrote:OMG

you want to be so famous? really? you are idiot.. really sorry because i write it but it is the truth
a lot of player hate you and you create a topic about you :sweat: you want to create the problems ALWAYS




lol i have the same oppion about you
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby kyuuji » 03 Aug 2009, 23:03

As I said last time, a lot of people hate you, and for us as I said you are a virus killing TE Tournaments, I don't even understand why your sign up for TE League and just the message before you it was written that it was last year and now it's finish, so why do you sign up if it's already finish ? And I think you never went to school, or maybe you never study at school but you go only for friends that's all, I'm only 14 years old, if you see my english is quite good but I'm better in english now because I always work on it at school and at home. And I don't want to have the Tennis Elbow Game with peoples who's overrated, when you say something like be carrefull I'm back blabla.. You are trying to say you are the best player in TE and you are better than Togtdyalttai you are the god of Tennis Elbow ! Hahaha.. In your dreams! Here it's real, don't be overrated here, I don't like peoples like this, and with your Ajde pff.. You know you are not serbian and with this we are thinking that you are serbian, see, if you play example the Davis Cup with all your Ajde and all.. Everybody will think that you are not helping your country but Serbian! Just keep you country language, see I don't talk Portugese or other languages, but if I go to in Portugal I will talk english or if I really can speak this language so I will try.. But don't say only 1 word you know in Serbian, it's totally stupid, you will go in Serbia you will always say Ajde! Someone will say you Hi you will say Ajde!
Haha.. They will think you are stupid, and it's true..
And you know, you beat a lot of people here, but why didn't you beat me yet ? I'm less better than you, because you beat a lot of people whitch I never beat before.. And you sill can't beat me!!
All my matches against you are easy!
I remember some matches against you:
6/2 6/3
6/2 6/0
6/3 6/4
etc..
All this matches was not so difficult for me, it was the easiest matches I ever played in my career (see I can be overrated)
And I really wish you will completly change and be like chiller, Eronakold, Togtdyalttai, Richou, Tati Cornet, K Z etc...
Because I can't accept you like this, I hate people like this that's all!
Well I will stop here and I really wish you understood and you will change all of this!
Maybe hard for you but you need to work on it that's all..

Kyuuji
Image
2012 Results: 14-9
2011 Results: 28-9 (75.6%)
2010 Results: 40-16 (71.4%)
2009 Results: 60-26 (69.7%)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1254
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2007, 17:11
Location: France

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby TTennisfan » 03 Aug 2009, 23:18

Ana & JJ are the trash of TE ! We need to get rid of them :evil:

with everything they were telling me with Marat Safin on msn such as '' you are gay, your are an idiot, your a loser, your a cheater'', I think it's THE Reason why TE has a low-reputation world-wide, we need to do something.

1st : What's wrong with being gay? (even if I'm not)
we are not in the 18th Century we are in the 21st Century! Wake up guys
2nd: How can I cheat in a tennis game? (fixing scores)

so to sum up, I am sure that some of them will get banned (and some others ''again)
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Krisztian J. » 03 Aug 2009, 23:29

lol
first: i dont create a topic about me because i want to be famous.. lol
second: a lot of tennis elbow player dont say im the most unfair player and im a cheater..
doubles:5.Best: 2.

Winner: 2010.:Brisbane, Johannesburg, Costa do Sauipe, Stockholm, Basel 09.:Moscow
F: Sydney, Memphis, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Roland Garros
SF: Australian Open, Miami, Barcelona, Wimbledon
User avatar
Krisztian J.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 827
Gaming Since: 22 Aug 2008, 08:47
Location: Hungary, Budapest

Re: Ana Ivanovic

Postby Ana Ivanovic » 03 Aug 2009, 23:44

TTennisfan wrote:Ana & JJ are the trash of TE ! We need to get rid of them :evil:

with everything they were telling me with Marat Safin on msn such as '' you are gay, your are an idiot, your a loser, your a cheater'', I think it's THE Reason why TE has a low-reputation world-wide, we need to do something.

1st : What's wrong with being gay? (even if I'm not)
we are not in the 18th Century we are in the 21st Century! Wake up guys
2nd: How can I cheat in a tennis game? (fixing scores)

so to sum up, I am sure that some of them will get banned (and some others ''again)


hahah i will get a ban but you said this

miguel 1st GO TO SCHOOL 2nd go to biggest loseR 3rd stop eating burgers 4th Your mom 's a slut 5th I found ur mom being raped by ugly prostitutes

hahha
Ajdeeeee!!!![code][/code] idemooooo

my best results in grand slams semi final usopen 2009 c mon
Ana Ivanovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 230
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2009, 00:14

Next

Return to Tour 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests