Update 15/03/2013 :
updated ITST Mod to v. 1.13
(remember not overwriting the ITST.ini with your previous one because this can lead to textures mismatches, better to re-create your controller mappings manually from scratch or just copy paste your [keys1] or [joy1/joy2] section from your old .ini file to the new one).
>> better to do a fresh TE install before applying 1.13
<<ITST Mod 1.13 Standard version (146 mb) : http://www.mediafire.com/?42b7xc22ntk3u8m https://mega.co.nz/#!UUsHzDqD!K_zm13V01 ... dUgcZN3yrY ITST Mod 1.13 No-Adds version (136 mb) :
(this version is free of adds on 3D courts). http://www.mediafire.com/?69mooq4m2qa574b https://mega.co.nz/#!pQUEHZSD!EdKmZT6V2 ... BVMlgaLvxg
Both are automated install programs. Just launch the installer and point it to the TE folder you want to install the mod.
* Updated roster stats
As usual you can check the roster spreadhsheet here :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... LTEE#gid=0
- Ingame CRC Check: You can test the function with F5/F6 dialogs. The CRC's are actually set with current 1.13 stats.
- Proper menu strings for match save/resume, drop shot winners, etc. have been added
- The selected court is now displayed properly in the online Lobby
- Save button re-enabled in the character sheet, to allow saving characters with your custom outfits
- Some character customization options disabled : Face, Skin color, Hair
- Several 3D surface textures have been re-done.
- Replaced 2D courts : Dubai, buenos aires, Zagreb, Montpellier, Vina Del Mar , Sao Paulo, Delray Beach
- Added court : Praha Davis Cup
- Clay physics : the main clay surface is a bit slower, countered with a bit more inertia
- Madrid/Rome are still a bit faster, extremely close to vanilla clay
- Plexicushion fastened a little bit (very subtle change). 0.005 less friction.
- Cement fastened a little bit (very subtle change). 0.005 less friction.
- Wawrinka serve by megyaem30
- Some AO2013 outfits added.
- New umpire sounds (Steve Ullrich) from El Croato
- New ball impact sounds: It's a mix using Lucian AO sounds, replacing two samples with bunburry ones (slow serve and regular serve), and adding two samples I made (one acceleration hit and an acceleration serve) from some Federer/Blake 2008 AO video, and adding 13 samples from El Croato Indian Wells pack.
- New grunts from Kneza (nice job mate by the way ):
- Federer serve grunt
- Gasquet serve grunt
- Del Potro
- New Ferrer grunts (old ones still available)
- Raonic serve grunt
- Isner serve grunt
I adjusted the volume for some samples, depending how discrete/loud are the real players on court. Also made some denoising/declicking for some samples.