Update 27/12/2012 :
updated ITST Mod to v. 1.11
(remember not overwriting the ITST.ini with your previous one because this can lead to textures mismatches, better to re-create your controller mappings manually from scratch or just copy paste your [keys1] or [joy1/joy2] section from your old .ini file to the new one).Download (115 mb) : http://www.mediafire.com/?gxuk9wz6qo725r3 http://rapidshare.com/files/186674886/ITST_Mod_1.11.rar
* Updated roster stats
We know that our roster speeds were to high, especially since 1.0f build. We will probably find the right speeds in two steps, releasing 1.12 in the next weeks after more testing (we lacked some time for it lately). Therefore in this version you'll find a first speed decrease (-3%), especially top roster speeds, heavy and most effective chars also got a standard -3% speed decrease. We took benefit of this first step to close a bit more the gap between Tier1 and Tier2 chars, several Tier2 seeing their speed unmodified or only lowered by 1 or 2%. The overall roster speed may currently still provide too much reach, we know this and will go further in 1.12 after more testing if needed.
Along with this speed tweak, you'll also find a 5% stamina scale down over the whole roster, to promote a bit more stamina management. And finally, slight nerfs (Nadal overall power/consistency, but he should still be able to do pretty well, and a -1% BH power decrease on Federer and Nishikori side). Along with these direct stats changes, last TE builds also introduced a slight backhand wing power decrease (meaning that with the same power stat, character backhands are a bit weaker in TE 1.0f compared to 1.0e).
As usual, your feedback will be greatly appreciated to help tweaking properly the next 1.12, as are welcome any end match stats screenshots (important for us to see the rally length ratios on different surfaces), and of course replays.
You can check the stats and the new #CRC's here as usual :
=> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Ek1ZTgzTHc
=> PDF CRC# File : http://www.mediafire.com/?tx62kccfcfnvsva
You will find Tommy Haas replacing Robin Soderling (injured list).
- Disabled the dialog controls allowing to change the Autopos, within the ingame help screen dialog.
- The Scoreboard positionning is now saved at TE shutdown.
- Enforcing some hosting Parameters, (Free mode forced, Previews : off forced, Controls : all choices still available, Fatigue : on forced, Tagline initialized to "ITST 1.11" at TE launch).
- Allowed a wider zoom distance with the camera zoom slider, to allow far cams in 3D ode.
All the following new motions have been added to the mod, though not all of these have been binded to
a character, mainly because of gameplay efficiency considerations. An example is Almagro who kept his Ferrer forehand despite the new one available, wich seems a bit less consistent to hit clean crossed shots, also Federer who kept M4n4cor forehand wich brings a very slight faster execution speed, allowing Federer to hit a bit ealryer, wich is an important perk regarding his playstyle.
I may forget some details so i won't list all the changes for every char, but some got their serve motions replaced
with a better/easyer to use motion, Cilic got a new forehand from megyaem, Del Potro vinded with the second version from Neeky McDeez, Almagro got binded megyaem backhand, Tipsarevic and Haas are binded with Stosur serve, and Federer got binded the new serve animation from Lucian, wich shouldn't be more difficult to use than the previous one (feedback welcome).
As overall anims change, you'll find a new Forehand slice, and new volley anims binded to all the characters. (both from Lucian)
- Federer FH norm/accel version by Lucian
- Federer BH norm/accel version by Lucian
- Federer new serve by Lucian.
- Federer FH slice by Lucian (binded to all chars)
- Federer return stance by Lucian
- New Volley motions by Lucian
- Nalbandian FH norm+accel version by Lucian
- Nadal BH norm+accel version by Lucian
- Djokovic FH norm+accel version by Lucian
- Djokovic BH norm+accel version by Lucian
- Djokovic slice by Lucian
- Djokovic return stance by Lucian
- Nadal slice by Lucian
- Nadal return stance by Lucian
- 3 Fed slices. (i think we had only one before, it's just the same but with different follow up length)
- Almagro FH + BH by megyaem30
- Cilic FH by megyaem30
- Roddick FH by megyaem30
- Roddick BH by megyaem30
- Lots of new return stances by Jaydraco.
- Stosur serve by Neeky McDeez
- DelPotro serve v2 by Neeky McDeez
* new courts
Not much new goodies for now in this department, only 3 courts have been replaced with better versions :
Beijing, Tokyo, Moscow.