Men/Women MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Julia-Land » 30 Jan 2013, 19:46

Finalement, j'ai téléchargé la nouvelle version (Elle est super !) but I don't have the new outfits. I have 68 outifts and from 68 to 87, it's always the same outfit > A white tee-shirt. Same preoblem for skirts and shorts. How to fix this problem ?
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Dilima » 30 Jan 2013, 21:31

Julia-Land wrote:Finalement, j'ai téléchargé la nouvelle version (Elle est super !) but I don't have the new outfits. I have 68 outifts and from 68 to 87, it's always the same outfit > A white tee-shirt. Same preoblem for skirts and shorts. How to fix this problem ?


Bad installation.... Did you stopped the instaler before it ended?

Julia-Land wrote:Tu ne saurais pas m'aider ? Tu peux peut-être chercher ? Je cherche et je ne trouve pas, pourtant on m'a dit que c'était possible ^^


Sincerement je sais pas...

kru2102 wrote:But ComeonANDY!! said that it works on TE 2013 fine...


But not on TE2011 1.0c....
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby denborre » 30 Jan 2013, 22:21

Hi Dilima,

As I wrote on the previous page, the stattboards don't work with me.
When I play Roland Garros, Wimbledon,... I get the standard stattpages, not the new ones.
Should I change something in settings?

For the second problem I wrote about: I forgot to change as you said the hud-changes.
Where should I change them?

Thanks!!
denborre
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 14 May 2010, 14:08

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Dilima » 30 Jan 2013, 22:54

denborre wrote:Hi Dilima,

As I wrote on the previous page, the stattboards don't work with me.
When I play Roland Garros, Wimbledon,... I get the standard stattpages, not the new ones.
Should I change something in settings?

For the second problem I wrote about: I forgot to change as you said the hud-changes.
Where should I change them?

Thanks!!


For the staboards I don't know...
For the sb look in the first page-V.2.2.1-Important...
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Julia-Land » 30 Jan 2013, 22:55

I don't think so.. What can I do ?
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Dilima » 30 Jan 2013, 23:10

Julia-Land wrote:I don't think so.. What can I do ?


Re-install the patch...
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby jenks10s » 31 Jan 2013, 02:27

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
Hi jenks,

What's the problem with it ?



The court isn't aligned right. and the right and bottom screen is just black.
jenks10s
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 200
Gaming Since: 17 Sep 2008, 20:05

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby kru2102 » 31 Jan 2013, 14:26

I have a problem - when I enter to the my match in career it writes "Bag, invalid Data, reinstall game"
kru2102
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 30 Jan 2013, 11:29

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 31 Jan 2013, 16:01

jenks10s wrote:The court isn't aligned right. and the right and bottom screen is just black.


In CustomCourt-59 If there's a court used folder, delete it.

kru2102 wrote:I have a problem - when I enter to the my match in career it writes "Bag, invalid Data, reinstall game"


In the menu make sure 3Dcourts are off.
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby jenks10s » 03 Feb 2013, 07:18

In the Tokyo and Moscow tournament the stats on the top of the screen aren't there. Like Serve Speed and match time.
jenks10s
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 200
Gaming Since: 17 Sep 2008, 20:05

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby jenks10s » 03 Feb 2013, 07:45

Also, on the banner after a game is won that shows the score. when it is on the WTA scoreboard the "Xperia" banner covers up the second and third set scores.
jenks10s
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 200
Gaming Since: 17 Sep 2008, 20:05

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby davidhopkins » 03 Feb 2013, 18:05

Love the patch but I don't get it how to install V2.2.1, do I install it in the Tennis Elbow directory and replace the files? Thanks
davidhopkins
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 21
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2012, 17:09

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby linaroger » 03 Feb 2013, 18:49

My TE is 1.0c Build75?but it won't appear US OPEN scoreboard when i am being playing US OPEN,however,it appears in Training Club
I want to include WTA Scoreboard in My TE,but i have failed so many times.... SO ,can someone help me with those problems???thx.......
Out of Modding.Best wishes for you.
User avatar
linaroger
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 525
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2013, 18:41
Location: Beijing,China

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby fhosky » 03 Feb 2013, 18:54

someone tell me how advertising gets the network of tracks and that folder would wear. thanks
fhosky
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 34
Gaming Since: 02 Feb 2013, 11:50

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Dilima » 03 Feb 2013, 19:50

jenks10s wrote:In the Tokyo and Moscow tournament the stats on the top of the screen aren't there. Like Serve Speed and match time.


Sorry can't do nothing about that...

jenks10s wrote:Also, on the banner after a game is won that shows the score. when it is on the WTA scoreboard the "Xperia" banner covers up the second and third set scores.


??

davidhopkins wrote:Love the patch but I don't get it how to install V2.2.1, do I install it in the Tennis Elbow directory and replace the files? Thanks


Watch the tutorial!!!

linaroger wrote:My TE is 1.0c Build75?but it won't appear US OPEN scoreboard when i am being playing US OPEN,however,it appears in Training Club
I want to include WTA Scoreboard in My TE,but i have failed so many times.... SO ,can someone help me with those problems???thx.......


Buy the Game!

fhosky wrote:someone tell me how advertising gets the network of tracks and that folder would wear. thanks


??
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot] and 1 guest