Men/Women MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby piter777 » 25 Jan 2013, 20:33

Hi, I have a problem in menu

img11.imageshack.us/img11/5797/16247629.png

How can i fix it ?
piter777
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 10
Gaming Since: 25 Jan 2013, 20:29

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby kneza » 25 Jan 2013, 20:52

BlakesM wrote:Excellent work Dilima!!
But I have the version 1.0c the mod works me?


No this patch is not working on your's version,

piter777 wrote:Hi, I have a problem in menu

img11.imageshack.us/img11/5797/16247629.png

How can i fix it ?


Do you have latest version of tennis elbow? I guess not..
User avatar
kneza
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 101
Gaming Since: 19 Dec 2012, 20:03

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Julia-Land » 26 Jan 2013, 18:55

Hello Dilima, I can't open mediafire files. Can I download the patch otherwise ?
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Lcboss » 26 Jan 2013, 20:33

Salut Dilima, je sais que tu parles français donc je t'écris en français (dure journée au boulot aujourd'hui donc la flemme de parler anglais même quand je rentre chez moi..).

J'ai vu que la version '13 est sortie récemment.
Ton patch marche avec cette nouvelle version ou tu dois d'abord effectuer des modifications dessus ?
2ème question : penses-tu que je dois tout réinstaller en suivant ta procédure ou est-ce que j'ai juste à télécharger la version 2013 par dessus ton patch?

Je n'ose pas l'installer du coup, j'attends ta réponse..

Merci.
- ATP Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 94 / (D) 623

- WTA Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 53 / (D) 277
Lcboss
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:21

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby denborre » 27 Jan 2013, 22:57

Hi Dilima,

Thanks for the great patch.
I installed everything as written in the topic.
I have two small problems.

1) The stattboards don't work with me.
2) I have behind the scoreboards that are new, everytime also a red scoreboard with the names in white.

Can you help me to solve the problem?
denborre
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 14 May 2010, 14:08

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Hurrican Ana » 28 Jan 2013, 09:44

Hi,
I am getting the "Missing, wrong version, or corrupted data files. Please reinstall the game" error everytime I try to open the game. I am using TE2011v.f and patches 2.2 and 2.2.1. I copied the pak.01 and pak.02 files as per your instructions for the setup of v.2.2. I am really unfamiliar with modding the game so my problem might be something obvious, I just can't seem to figure it out. Please help!
Thanks!
Hurrican Ana
tennis curious
 
Messages: 4
Gaming Since: 26 Oct 2011, 07:43

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby jenks10s » 29 Jan 2013, 23:20

Is the olympics court messed up for anyone else?
jenks10s
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 200
Gaming Since: 17 Sep 2008, 20:05

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 29 Jan 2013, 23:37

jenks10s wrote:Is the olympics court messed up for anyone else?


Hi jenks,

What's the problem with it ?
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Dilima » 30 Jan 2013, 09:57

Julia-Land wrote:Hello Dilima, I can't open mediafire files. Can I download the patch otherwise ?


But what Mediafire files??
Lcboss wrote:Salut Dilima, je sais que tu parles français donc je t'écris en français (dure journée au boulot aujourd'hui donc la flemme de parler anglais même quand je rentre chez moi..).

J'ai vu que la version '13 est sortie récemment.
Ton patch marche avec cette nouvelle version ou tu dois d'abord effectuer des modifications dessus ?
2ème question : penses-tu que je dois tout réinstaller en suivant ta procédure ou est-ce que j'ai juste à télécharger la version 2013 par dessus ton patch?

Je n'ose pas l'installer du coup, j'attends ta réponse..

Merci.


1) Il doit marcher mais j'ai pas encore essayer...

2) Suit la procédure...

denborre wrote:Hi Dilima,

Thanks for the great patch.
I installed everything as written in the topic.
I have two small problems.

1) The stattboards don't work with me.
2) I have behind the scoreboards that are new, everytime also a red scoreboard with the names in white.

Can you help me to solve the problem?


1) But who they don't work? Can you explain?

2) Read the "Important" in the first post...

Hurrican Ana wrote:Hi,
I am getting the "Missing, wrong version, or corrupted data files. Please reinstall the game" error everytime I try to open the game. I am using TE2011v.f and patches 2.2 and 2.2.1. I copied the pak.01 and pak.02 files as per your instructions for the setup of v.2.2. I am really unfamiliar with modding the game so my problem might be something obvious, I just can't seem to figure it out. Please help!
Thanks!


Make sure that you have the pak files in your Data folder...
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby kru2102 » 30 Jan 2013, 11:34

Does it work on Tennis Elbow 2013 1.0 c??
kru2102
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 30 Jan 2013, 11:29

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 30 Jan 2013, 12:31

Hi dilima,

Your patch works fine with TE13 by following the instructions Manutoo & Sam suggested - However if you don't want to Lose your saved games? Like me :mrgreen:
i woudn't update until you finish your career...
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Julia-Land » 30 Jan 2013, 15:10

Salut Dilima, j'ai effacer (sans le faire exprès) ma carrière, je crois que l'on peut la récupérer car on me l'a dit. Comment faire ?
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Dilima » 30 Jan 2013, 15:59

kru2102 wrote:Does it work on Tennis Elbow 2013 1.0 c??


No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just buy the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia-Land wrote:Salut Dilima, j'ai effacer (sans le faire exprès) ma carrière, je crois que l'on peut la récupérer car on me l'a dit. Comment faire ?


Je sais pas... désolé....
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby Julia-Land » 30 Jan 2013, 17:02

Tu ne saurais pas m'aider ? Tu peux peut-être chercher ? Je cherche et je ne trouve pas, pourtant on m'a dit que c'était possible ^^
User avatar
Julia-Land
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 92
Gaming Since: 05 Jan 2013, 00:24
Location: Belgium

Re: ATP/WTA MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Postby kru2102 » 30 Jan 2013, 18:00

But ComeonANDY!! said that it works on TE 2013 fine...
kru2102
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 30 Jan 2013, 11:29

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhRefs [Bot], CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 4 guests