scoreboard

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: scoreboard

Postby Fede Albanello » 06 Sep 2011, 18:34

hi kersou! a question :) can you insert the scoreboard old version, in new version?


old version

Image

thanks!!

other question.. I put the folderds scoreboards v6 in my directory TE, but the problem is that, in middle of match a sign say "PAUSE" :(
User avatar
Fede Albanello
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 437
Gaming Since: 31 May 2011, 03:39
Location: Argentina

Re: scoreboard

Postby kersou » 06 Sep 2011, 18:38

haas192 wrote:I tried it and got the same problem with the system file.... Please if you have time check my AllHud.def :)

TE crashes? If yes, can you send me your system.log ?
Raah and yet for this version I checked with a new install!

Of course, I will take a look at your ALL_hud.def: as I saw quickly last time, you prefer to have the full scoreboard centered in the screen?
Also, with the next update of TE, I will change a bit the algorithm of the display of the full scoreboard (thanks to a new Manutoo code!).

extremista90 wrote:Hola, disculpesn si hablo solo en castellano pero la pregunta que tengo es para el TE2011 1.0 en los scoreboards se pueden anteponer el game a los sets y como cambio el color del que pierde el set, es decir al terminar un set, salen los números del mismo color, yo quiero si saber si pueden salir de diferente color, saludos

Hola, hace mucho tiempo que no he hablado castellano : va a ser un poco dificil para mi.
Dime si juegas con mi version de los scoreboard (V6) or con la version de origen?
Con mi version, no se puede facilamente poner les games antes los set. Se puede pero es dificil!
Con mi version, tu puedes cambiar el color del que pierde el set.
Kersou
kersou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 613
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2011, 00:47
Location: France

Re: scoreboard

Postby haas192 » 06 Sep 2011, 18:42

Ok thanks... Here is my System.log:
System.Log
(83.84 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: scoreboard

Postby kersou » 06 Sep 2011, 18:46

federicoarg wrote:hi kersou! a question :) can you insert the scoreboard old version, in new version?


old version

Image

thanks!!

other question.. I put the folderds scoreboards v6 in my directory TE, but the problem is that, in middle of match a sign say "PAUSE" :(


In the old scoreboard, you had all the sets scores in the light scoreboard: is it that what you want to have or do you just want to change the TV logo (ESPN Vivo)?
For your second question, can you make a screen shot please?
Kersou
kersou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 613
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2011, 00:47
Location: France

Re: scoreboard

Postby kersou » 06 Sep 2011, 18:54

haas192 wrote:Ok thanks... Here is my System.log:
System.Log

I don't like very much this warning:
Code: Select all
Warning: too much actions for all menus ! (Max = 4000; needed = 4002)

Can you remove all the old ATP500 and ATP1000 menu files please!
And as you did last time, can you test it from a new TE install?
Kersou
kersou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 613
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2011, 00:47
Location: France

Re: scoreboard

Postby haas192 » 06 Sep 2011, 20:29

I can only tell you one mistake (it is almost perfect) --> can you please make the AO and Wimbledon scoreboards like when somebody has won a set than the scoreboard should write 1-0 for somebody and not the set score. But these features should be only for the small scoreboard in the left bottom corner. The big scoreboard should stay like this...
Your work is amazing....
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: scoreboard

Postby rogerfed1 » 06 Sep 2011, 20:49

Hi, kersou great job!! this is amazing...
One question how do you change the scoreboards in world tour?
Thanks
User avatar
rogerfed1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 515
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2011, 04:47

Re: scoreboard

Postby kersou » 06 Sep 2011, 20:57

haas192 wrote:I can only tell you one mistake (it is almost perfect) --> can you please make the AO and Wimbledon scoreboards like when somebody has won a set than the scoreboard should write 1-0 for somebody and not the set score. But these features should be only for the small scoreboard in the left bottom corner. The big scoreboard should stay like this...
Your work is amazing....

So the new version is working now? After removing the old ATP menu files?
Ok i will try this new feature (a bit complicated I think)!
Will you try to make ATP final&Davis Cup ico?

rogerfed1 wrote:Hi, kersou great job!! this is amazing...
One question how do you change the scoreboards in world tour?
Thanks

Thx!
It's automatic (depending on the tournament number and category)
Kersou
kersou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 613
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2011, 00:47
Location: France

Re: scoreboard

Postby haas192 » 06 Sep 2011, 20:58

Yes it means that... Sure I just didn't realised that you asked for those icos... Just a few minutes and they'll be ready :)
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: scoreboard

Postby haas192 » 06 Sep 2011, 21:00

wait a minute I think we should make the australian open ico after the atp world tour finals had been played, because I guess they'll make a new scoreboard in the style of the atp1000 and atp500. But if you would like I can make the old one :)
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: scoreboard

Postby haas192 » 06 Sep 2011, 21:18

Here are the ATP WTF icos:
ATP WTF.rar
(1.07 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Here is the original one:
ATP WTF SB.JPG
ATP WTF SB.JPG (3.09 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
and a few more minutes later I'll make the davis cup ones... hope you like them :)
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: scoreboard

Postby Deviances » 06 Sep 2011, 22:34

haas192 wrote:I can only tell you one mistake (it is almost perfect) --> can you please make the AO and Wimbledon scoreboards like when somebody has won a set than the scoreboard should write 1-0 for somebody and not the set score. But these features should be only for the small scoreboard in the left bottom corner. The big scoreboard should stay like this...
Your work is amazing....



I thought about that too ! But a thing that may be complicated to script, is that in these 2 tournaments, once the first set is finished, it appears normaly (like 6-4). But once the second is finished, it starts to write only the finished sets (like 1-1, or 2-0).
But if you can do that Kersou, it would be awesome !
Deviances
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 83
Gaming Since: 24 Jun 2010, 01:19

Re: scoreboard

Postby kersou » 06 Sep 2011, 23:23

haas192 wrote:Yes it means that... Sure I just didn't realised that you asked for those icos... Just a few minutes and they'll be ready :)

No pb: it was just a best facemaker request!

haas192 wrote:wait a minute I think we should make the australian open ico after the atp world tour finals had been played, because I guess they'll make a new scoreboard in the style of the atp1000 and atp500. But if you would like I can make the old one :)

okay for the old one!

haas192 wrote:Here are the ATP WTF icos:
ATP WTF.rar
Here is the original one:
ATP WTF SB.JPG
and a few more minutes later I'll make the davis cup ones... hope you like them :)

Good job: I will test this we!

Deviances wrote:I thought about that too ! But a thing that may be complicated to script, is that in these 2 tournaments, once the first set is finished, it appears normaly (like 6-4). But once the second is finished, it starts to write only the finished sets (like 1-1, or 2-0).
But if you can do that Kersou, it would be awesome !

I think I can... but it will take times
Thx for the algo: I didn't know for the first set!

Other things to do: red ico for tie-break in US Open!
I am not sure I will have time to create the statboard!!!
Kersou
kersou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 613
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2011, 00:47
Location: France

Re: scoreboard

Postby rogerfed1 » 06 Sep 2011, 23:28

Hi. I don't know why in training club works fine, but in world tour always show me the default scoreboard
Any idea?
Thanks
User avatar
rogerfed1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 515
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2011, 04:47

Re: scoreboard

Postby kersou » 06 Sep 2011, 23:29

kersou wrote:I don't like very much this warning:
Code: Select all
Warning: too much actions for all menus ! (Max = 4000; needed = 4002)

Can you remove all the old ATP500 and ATP1000 menu files please!
And as you did last time, can you test it from a new TE install?

Manutoo,
It seems there is limited number of actions: can we increase it?
Do you think that adding a lot of other menu files might crash the game because of this limit?
Thx
Kersou
kersou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 613
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2011, 00:47
Location: France

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhRefs [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 3 guests