Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Everything about Modding TE2013, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Destr0yeurrr » 13 Dec 2020, 03:30

Hello, it's a great patch but I have a big problem, when I launch a match in the world tour :cry: , it puts me an error message "data invalid" PLEASE HELP ME, I try everything but nothing works :cry:
Destr0yeurrr
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 13 Dec 2020, 03:24

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 13 Dec 2020, 08:06

Destr0yeurrr wrote:Hello, it's a great patch but I have a big problem, when I launch a match in the world tour :cry: , it puts me an error message "data invalid" PLEASE HELP ME, I try everything but nothing works :cry:


1. Do you have the latest TE update? and do you have the latest 1.03 update of this mod?
2. Which court/tournament does it happen on?
3. Did you turn 3D courts off before starting the match?
4. Try to open Tennis.ini and find Textures32bits = -1 and change to Textures32bits = 0
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby hyjj91 » 13 Dec 2020, 09:40

Hi there, i just downloaded and changed the Mods.ini as u provided and i still have the problem with system.log error. :cry: :cry:
Can you provide any solution for me? thankyou
hyjj91
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 5
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2019, 17:52

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 13 Dec 2020, 12:46

hyjj91 wrote:Hi there, i just downloaded and changed the Mods.ini as u provided and i still have the problem with system.log error. :cry: :cry:
Can you provide any solution for me? thankyou


At what point exactly do you get the error? Are you using any other mod? Any other profile? Make sure that you create a new default/clean profile dedicated to this mod, otherwise you might have conflicts with other mods that you might have installed. I would actually suggest you to do a clean install of TE 2013 and install the mod over that.

If you still get an error after creating a brand new profile in game, please screenshot your mods folder and your mods.ini and post it here
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Destr0yeurrr » 13 Dec 2020, 14:20

Thanks Sam Its working I changed texture32bits-1 to texturesbites32 0 and everything works now ☺️
Destr0yeurrr
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 13 Dec 2020, 03:24

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby MacacoKing » 13 Dec 2020, 14:33

Does this patch have the atp cup? And the laver cup updated? Because I downloaded a patch but there was no atp cup and the laver cup stadium was the 2017 one
MacacoKing
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 5
Gaming Since: 13 Dec 2020, 14:29

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby stef » 13 Dec 2020, 14:47

What a huuuge and amazing work, Sam! Simply the best :applause:
I can't wait to see the 2020 version, but I have no doubt that it will be great :yes:
Download my courts here: topic29-32901.php?start=240#p275607
User avatar
stef
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 162
Gaming Since: 04 Oct 2020, 22:34

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby MANAplay » 13 Dec 2020, 17:06

Is anyone able to get the mod to work without changing “textures32bits”? I’m just curious as changing it hurts the quality of the menus and courts..
MANAplay
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 65
Gaming Since: 20 Jun 2013, 22:38

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby hyjj91 » 13 Dec 2020, 17:11

Please hv a look, these are the problem i am facing right now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hyjj91
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 5
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2019, 17:52

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 13 Dec 2020, 17:27

MacacoKing wrote:Does this patch have the atp cup? And the laver cup updated? Because I downloaded a patch but there was no atp cup and the laver cup stadium was the 2017 one

See below.
SamModder wrote:No courts for Laver Cup as the format cannot be replicated ingame, same thing for the DC Finals (the main DC format was kept).


stef wrote:What a huuuge and amazing work, Sam! Simply the best :applause:
I can't wait to see the 2020 version, but I have no doubt that it will be great :yes:


Appreciate the kind words stef, wouldn't be possible without the work of people like you :) Enjoy!

hyjj91 wrote:Please hv a look, these are the problem i am facing right now


Did you follow the steps in my posts? I can already see that you don't have the latest TE version

SamModder wrote:1. Do you have the latest TE update? and do you have the latest 1.03 update of this mod?
2. Which court/tournament does it happen on?
3. Did you turn 3D courts off before starting the match?
4. Try to open Tennis.ini and find Textures32bits = -1 and change to Textures32bits = 0

SamModder wrote:At what point exactly do you get the error? Are you using any other mod? Any other profile? Make sure that you create a new default/clean profile dedicated to this mod, otherwise you might have conflicts with other mods that you might have installed. I would actually suggest you to do a clean install of TE 2013 and install the mod over that.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Ferriss » 14 Dec 2020, 07:29

Downloaded this mod and now my opponents don’t miss ever.. literally I’ve tried everything. Low difficulty, 0% consistency etc.. and they never miss a shot. How do I fix this because it’s literally unplayable like this
Ferriss
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2016, 21:41

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 14 Dec 2020, 10:43

Ferriss wrote:Downloaded this mod and now my opponents don’t miss ever.. literally I’ve tried everything. Low difficulty, 0% consistency etc.. and they never miss a shot. How do I fix this because it’s literally unplayable like this


Not sure, you should raise it in the bug section, or try different levels of difficulties. Below are my tennis.ini settings, I play on Pro-10 and my experience is that each match is different based on the players. Sometimes my opponents make 50+ unforced errors and i make almost half of that, sometimes I have more UE than them.

This is actually something that I worked on to get as close to simulation as possible in the mod, and it looks fine on my side.

Code: Select all
[Game]
RealStrikeSpan   =   1
SaveCorrupted   =   2
ShowErrors   =   0
ShowStrikeSpeed   =   0
ShowWeeklyNews   =   1
SplitScreen   =   1
SplitScreenSwap   =   1
HideDangerZone   =   0
TimePolling   =   0
BallDiffVolley   =   0.68
MeshLOD      =   0
AiSlowerReturner=   0.03
AiSlowerServer   =   -5.35
L33tSweetScale   =   1.25
SpeedConversion   =   0.42
BlinkTime   =   0
SimulMatchTime   =   1
DrawAfterMatch   =   3
AutoWeeklySave   =   1
Autosave   =   3
DrawAfterMatch   =   3
DrawFps      =   0
EndOfSetStat   =   1
FastRun      =   0
Help      =   1
LOD      =   3
Language   =English
MinAiServiceTime=   0.3
MotionBlur   =   2
Mph      =   0
Profile      =   Default
ProfileStartUp   =   0
Help      =   1
DrawFps      =   0
AllowDev   =   0
NoPauseInCPUvsCPU=   0
Language   =   English
NbTieBreakPoint   =   7
NbMasterTbPoint   =   10
Autosave   =   3      //0: Off; 1: OnExit; 2: OnGame; 3: OnPoint
SwapChairUmpire   =   1
SweetSpotRadius   =   1.8
SweetSpotScale   =   0.15
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby achraf federer » 14 Dec 2020, 12:30

I play master 10 and i won only one tournament in the year Rio open with schwartzman hahaha it's so difficult to pass Round 1 in masters 1000 tho
User avatar
achraf federer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 607
Gaming Since: 26 Dec 2011, 09:10
Location: Algeria

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 14 Dec 2020, 12:34

achraf federer wrote:I play master 10 and i won only one tournament in the year Rio open with schwartzman hahaha it's so difficult to pass Round 1 in masters 1000 tho


If you were winning all Grand Slams with Schwartzman, it would mean that something is definitely wrong :lol: I believe that Pro-10 is closer to a realistic simulation, I would recommend people that really look for a simulation try the Tennis.ini settings that I've posted above which make the actual Pro-10 level more difficult.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby achraf federer » 15 Dec 2020, 10:49

I still got the same lag problem in the US open it's because of the heavy scoreboard i guess but it's unplayable really
User avatar
achraf federer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 607
Gaming Since: 26 Dec 2011, 09:10
Location: Algeria

PreviousNext

Return to Modding - TE2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 6 guests