Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Everything about Modding TE2013, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 10 Dec 2020, 23:07

Void69005 wrote:Oh yes that was that thank you !!!
Now I see that there's no player (training mode), how can I have the players please ?


https://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-32982.php?start=120#p273655

Void69005 wrote:And above all, the courts are empty wtf..


SamModder wrote:Note: This is a mod focused on 2D courts, World Tour mode and on the 2019 season. You will get more realistic results by playing seasons up until 2019 ranking wise. For exhibition play, feel free to save the players from world tour onto your list so that you can use them in that mode.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Void69005 » 10 Dec 2020, 23:20

That’s cool thank you
But how can we add courts and add new outfits ?
Also, adding one player at a time and searching the good outfit that corresponds to him among the +4500 there are is not really easy but I guess there is no other way
Void69005
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 37
Gaming Since: 09 Dec 2020, 22:00

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby capel » 11 Dec 2020, 00:49

Hi Sam, thank u for sharing.

But i have the same issue about the memory. My notebook have 8 Gb of RAM, and i get the message as soon the loading screen changes to the menu, so i can see the menu but get paralized with the message. I check how much of RAM is the game using in that moment and is about 3,5 Gb of RAM. That's normal? Is the only game with i have that kind of trouble.
Im using Windows 10 and i bought the game from Steam. I reinstalled the game to make this in the cleanest way possible.
Hope someone can help me :sweat:
capel
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 5
Gaming Since: 11 Dec 2020, 00:25

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby capel » 11 Dec 2020, 01:43

capel wrote:Hi Sam, thank u for sharing.

But i have the same issue about the memory. My notebook have 8 Gb of RAM, and i get the message as soon the loading screen changes to the menu, so i can see the menu but get paralized with the message. I check how much of RAM is the game using in that moment and is about 3,5 Gb of RAM. That's normal? Is the only game with i have that kind of trouble.
Im using Windows 10 and i bought the game from Steam. I reinstalled the game to make this in the cleanest way possible.
Hope someone can help me :sweat:


I fixed it!! I read a lot of troubles about memory with this mod and others, and appearently in all cases someone point at the sound as the problem. So i just deleted the Sound folder from your mod and it's working so fine! Thank u for your great work!! Now i can play with the most important chilean players in the history! :D :D
capel
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 5
Gaming Since: 11 Dec 2020, 00:25

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 11 Dec 2020, 07:44

Void69005 wrote:That’s cool thank you
But how can we add courts and add new outfits ?
Also, adding one player at a time and searching the good outfit that corresponds to him among the +4500 there are is not really easy but I guess there is no other way


As said in the first post, this is a World Tour mod mainly. Your training/exhibition mode is free for you to customize, you don't need to search for any outfit, everything is already assigned and all you do is finding them and clicking on save.

Courts and outfits: https://www.managames.com/tennis/doc/HowToMod.html

capel wrote:
I fixed it!! I read a lot of troubles about memory with this mod and others, and appearently in all cases someone point at the sound as the problem. So i just deleted the Sound folder from your mod and it's working so fine! Thank u for your great work!! Now i can play with the most important chilean players in the history! :D :D



I would advise against deleting the Sound folder as it's an important part of the immersion and the mod. If you can tell me what your error message was exactly I can try to help you do it without deleting the Sound folder.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Void69005 » 11 Dec 2020, 11:21

Yes thanks but how can I had new outfits like the ones of nitto atp finals 2020 ? And all the others that are coming ? Same for courts ?
And what is the world tour mode exactly ?
Void69005
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 37
Gaming Since: 09 Dec 2020, 22:00

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Danil » 11 Dec 2020, 11:30

I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR THE FRAMERATE PROBLEM IN AO IN THE CAREER:

First step: copy all the files in FOLDER1 and past them in "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\ATP 2019 Megapatch by Sam\Menu" and say yes to overwrite all the files

Second step: copy the folder AustralianOpen and past it in "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\ATP 2019 Megapatch by Sam\Menu\art\ico" and say yes to overwrite the file

RUN THE GAME AND THE FRAME RATE IS UNLOCKED

FOLDER1: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

AustralianOpen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Danil
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 19
Gaming Since: 02 Sep 2020, 12:02

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby rharm2 » 11 Dec 2020, 13:16

There was always an issue with the AO scoreboard, shame really. Lets hope they adjust it this year so people can play AO with a proper scoreboard.
rharm2
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 195
Gaming Since: 25 Feb 2020, 00:32
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby campos99 » 11 Dec 2020, 14:10

Sam, if you want to use my tournament sounds, just do it if you want to.
campos99
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 468
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 16:01

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Tyler21 » 11 Dec 2020, 14:22

Hey there Sam great job the patch is amazing. One thing when I play with the Australian open scoreboard it works fine but the players flags do not appear in the scoreboard is there anyway to fix this?
Tyler21
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 03 Apr 2020, 07:45

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby acerodd_2003 » 11 Dec 2020, 14:24

rharm2 wrote:There was always an issue with the AO scoreboard, shame really. Lets hope they adjust it this year so people can play AO with a proper scoreboard.


The lag comes from the flags on the scoreboard.
We can do nothing about this... except deleting ao flags in menu folder
User avatar
acerodd_2003
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 865
Gaming Since: 01 Jul 2018, 12:37
Location: France

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby SamModder » 11 Dec 2020, 14:40

Void69005 wrote:Yes thanks but how can I had new outfits like the ones of nitto atp finals 2020 ? And all the others that are coming ? Same for courts ?
And what is the world tour mode exactly ?


AI player outfits change automatically during the season in World Tour mode. World tour mode is...the World tour mode ':D

Danil wrote:I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR THE FRAMERATE PROBLEM IN AO IN THE CAREER:

First step: copy all the files in FOLDER1 and past them in "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\ATP 2019 Megapatch by Sam\Menu" and say yes to overwrite all the files

Second step: copy the folder AustralianOpen and past it in "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\ATP 2019 Megapatch by Sam\Menu\art\ico" and say yes to overwrite the file

RUN THE GAME AND THE FRAME RATE IS UNLOCKED

FOLDER1: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

AustralianOpen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing


Thanks, but what exactly did you do?

campos99 wrote:Sam, if you want to use my tournament sounds, just do it if you want to.


Thanks buddy, what you've been doing looks great. Maybe in one of the future updates.

Tyler21 wrote:Hey there Sam great job the patch is amazing. One thing when I play with the Australian open scoreboard it works fine but the players flags do not appear in the scoreboard is there anyway to fix this?


Glad you're enjoying. Is it in training mode or in World Tour mode? If it's training, I think that's normal, but it should show up during World Tour matches at the AO.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2666
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Tyler21 » 11 Dec 2020, 15:10

Yeah it’s amazing! But oh okay I gotcha it’s just when I use it in the training club.
Tyler21
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 14
Gaming Since: 03 Apr 2020, 07:45

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby capel » 11 Dec 2020, 16:26

SamModder wrote:I would advise against deleting the Sound folder as it's an important part of the immersion and the mod. If you can tell me what your error message was exactly I can try to help you do it without deleting the Sound folder.


I got this error message, but with 128 MB RAM and in spanish instead.

Image
capel
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 5
Gaming Since: 11 Dec 2020, 00:25

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.03 Update [Download

Postby Danil » 11 Dec 2020, 17:11

Hi Sam, I went to get all the files regarding the AO scoreboard in the Juanabolche patch 2.0 and replaced them in your patch ... i wanted to do an experiment and it worked ... but the scoreboard is from ao 2017
Danil
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 19
Gaming Since: 02 Sep 2020, 12:02

PreviousNext

Return to Modding - TE2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], OneRafa, Yandex [Bot] and 4 guests