admirschleck wrote:Oh, apparently, me and Alakagom have 2 different problems (not sure if his one is problem or just manually set up camera for 2D courts). But whatever, i'm gonna focus on mine.
1. I installed TE.
2. Did what you said, basically made 2 folders, installed ITST in one and Sam Patch in another one.
3. I deleted Sound folder in Sam Patch one.
4. I edited Mods ini to Load = Sam MegaPatch 2013
5. I entered the game and the start picture was changed to ATP Sam Mod.
6. Everything is changed, but when I open Character Sheet to select players for normal match, nothing appears. Oh, it appears, everything is "empty". Not sure if that patch includes normal-match playing, but this is what I get: http://postimg.org/image/bpx4d0eq5
7. Also, that's not the only one problem. I have another one and it's that when I start career, basically ALL courts are like this one: http://postimg.org/image/wy67gp3t9 It's seriously fucked up and there's absolutely no way to play with this.
EDIT: Apparently, the same situation happened with ITST 1.16 patch, who I installed in different directory. I have full version, I installed it where it is supposed to be (different folder, not the Sams one), but still can't see any names in Character Sheet: http://postimg.org/image/bbtyjtf7b/
Once again, I repeat, I followed all steps that Sam and you said. I installed many TE patches before and never had anything similar. Any help is much apperciated.
Go to World Tour, select Man Career, then click to the green icon in the low left corner of screen >>> you will see the option to choose whoever you want to start a career>>> choose whoever you want in exhibition mode, for example Ferrer, you click David Ferrer >>> In the top left corner you will see an option to save a player to Training Club, click it
For the courts's problems:
try to install 'DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer'' on Windows website
check your gamesys.ini
Please let me know if it solves your problems
Sorry for the late reply, I was very busy