Bought the game yesterday and tried to get Sam's patch working, at the beginning everything was fine but something screwed up now.
* I tried to get screens of the problem, but I am not allowed ( message says post looks too spammy...) So what is happening is there is mo scoreline, white clothes... I clearly messed up something, but really don't know. I can send the screens over by PM to someone *
What I did, installed TE 2013 for multi normal game. Then installed it again and named that folder ' Tennis Elbow 2013 Sam Patch '
Then I downloaded the patch and put the patch files into the mods sub- folder and launched the game. At beginning everything worked, but now it's all messed up.
What I am doing wrong?
Cheers in advance for any advice.
If you can then just send me the screen so I can figure out what your problem is. Are you sure that you install the patch correctly and follow the instructions?
You said you installed for multi normal game. I don't get it. Can you explain this in detail?
Also check your gamesys and tennis.ini
admirschleck wrote:I'll try to explain my situation, as it's most likely the same one that Alakagom had.
1. I installed regular TE 2013 after I bought it and I copy/pasted Key.txt.
2. I asked on forum am I able to play with Sam Patch and online on same game and the answer was NO, so I decided to try something about it.
3. I copied everything from TE2013 directory, made new one (folder) TE 2013 Sam Patch and pasted it there.
4. I installed Sam's Patch there (in 2nd folder) and followed instructions.
5. I entered the game and the opening screen was Sam Patch, but courts were screwed up (I'll post screenshot later today, it's about the camera angle and stuff) and I couldn't play normal, warm-up and match mode (no players, just all "character sheets" - empty).
6. Is there any solution for this? I want to play TE normally online, but I want to have proper offline career in the same time, too. That's all I want to from this game and I spent like whole day yesterday trying to figure it out.
Alakagom wrote:How can I send you the screens btw? I think they would really help for you to understand the problem.
Even by PM it says my post looks too spamy.
Thanks for the heads up, above are the screens.
Here are the screens, as you can see, no scoreline present, white clothes?, sometimes strange cameras.
I have a Tennis Elbow 2013 folder with no mods, for multiplayer game ( Sam patch incompatible with it ) and another folder for Tennis Elbow 2013 for Sam's Patch, with the sam patch in the mods folder. I.e. like shown in screen below:
Thanks for your help, appreciated!
Users browsing this forum: AhRefs [Bot], CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 4 guests