in TE2013 v1.0d (that should come within a week), the engine will handle the change of outfit automatically, so when you created a Mod, its users won't have to exit, change the Players.ini and restart the game. In addition, you'll have the possibility to add 1 outfit configuration per year.
To do so, here what you can do, under [WT_Static] of your Players.ini :
- Code: Select all
OutfitEntry = Outfit1 25- Outfit
OutfitEntry2014 = Outfit1 -10 Outfit2 2-29 Outfit3 4.6.45- Outfit
- if there's no "OutfitEntryXXXX" for a given year, the engine will use OutfitEntry content
- "Outfit1 25- Outfit" means the entry "Outfit1" will be used from week 25 till the end of the year ; if the entry is not found for a specific player, it'll use Outfit instead
- "Outfit1 -10" means use the entry "Outfit1" from beginning of the year till week 10
- "Outfit2 2-29" means use the entry "Outfit2" from beginning week 2 till week 29
- "Outfit3 4.6.45-" means use the entry "Outfit3" on weeks 4 & 6, and from week 45 till end of year
- your outfit entry name should not
start by a number ; ie "1-Outfit", "2Outfit", "3rdOutfit" won't work
- you'll still have to manually change the outfit of your players, this will apply only to CPU players.