Ok, let start from zero:
1) Create a Data/CustomCourt01 folder, paste inside the photo and paste a .ini (you can extract it with Qped from pak1, or simply copy another .ini of an existent court, better if it is a .ini of the same type of surface: hard, gras...). Rename both files as "court"
2) Open the court.ini and Delete the camera section from the court.ini. Save.
3) Go to tennis.ini and turn on DevMode. Save.
4) Open the game, go to Exhibition and MOVE the camera using the bloq numbers. Be sure that tha "bloq num" is on
5) When you get the camera, press 9 few times (that will save your camera settings inside the tennis.ini)
6) Pause the game.
7) Open Tennis.ini, look for camera section and copy all the settings
Focal = 1
Angle = -9.21317
Custom = 1
CustomFocal = 0.984406
Dist = 3184
Height = 1414
Translation = 0
ForceSunInBack = 0 // 1 => Force Sun To Go in Back of Camera
Aperture = 0
Elevation = 1
Mode = 0
Zoom = 2
ZoomStart = 0
AspectRatio = 1.6
FollowMode = 0
8) Turn off DevMode and save tennis.ini
9) Close the game.
10) Open court.ini and paste Camera Settings. Save court.ini
11) start the game
If you follow this steps, you shouldn't have any problem. Anyway i'm not very experienced, so i can't say more. At least this way works for me!