Discussion about TTennisfan & the need of new moderators

Archived Results from the Tour 2008

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 17:14

OK I OFFICIALLY NOW FORFEIT, MANUTOO NAME E.DEMENTIEVA AND CHILLER MOD IT'S TIME TO CHANGE STAFFS GOOD LUCK !


:D :D :D
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 17:17

lol I am not retiring only for in the staff,

I'll only open registration with database
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 17:20

And Btw, I didn't have problems with 9 ppls this is cheat
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby manutoo » 21 Jul 2008, 17:21

TTennisfan, I moved your last message from the vote topic to here...

I'm very curious to know the global result, and I hope we could get near of 30 votes, that should be a bit more representative, and I don't want to take any hasted decision on this delicate matter...

I know it's not a very nice situation for you, but I hope u can take it till tomorrow... :)

EDIT: stop to post in the vote topic !

About the 9 votes, you can check everyone who voted for you to be replaced right now. It's a total of 8 validated votes (someone didn't post a message to validate his vote).
It doesn't mean they all had a problem directly with u, it can mean they think you got some troubles and better to put someone else in charge for now...
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15808
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Postby ahmedcoolio » 21 Jul 2008, 17:33

rofed for the love of god can you please read what manutoo has to say above...stop posting your comments in the poll section
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 17:35

:oops: :oops: :oops:

No but really, I feel more free :D
And I'm not really suprised :P
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby stuey » 21 Jul 2008, 21:32

I've said this hundred of times Ro.Fed, we are not talking only about your match against Blacky. That is just one of couple of matches when you behaved like that, and behaving like that (restarting your comp and saying it 'suddenly' crashed, watching replays and statistics etc.) is just one of bad things u did. And I must say - not just 'did', but you keep on doing it.

You are a bad moderator (I don't know anyone else who uses his moderating options in such a bad way and to satisfy his/her own purposes and needs), and also everything but nice when communicating with people. Your good sides are making draws and taking care of playing matches on time, but u have too many bad sides and habits, and you are way off the person that one moderator should be.

And I haven't said everything by this - the worse thing , by a clear mile, is that you do not admit what you're doing and how you treat people!
:evil:

*a thumb down for ro fed*
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 21:43

stuey wrote:I've said this hundred of times Ro.Fed, we are not talking only about your match against Blacky. That is just one of couple of matches when you behaved like that, and behaving like that (restarting your comp and saying it 'suddenly' crashed, watching replays and statistics etc.) is just one of bad things u did. And I must say - not just 'did', but you keep on doing it.

You are a bad moderator (I don't know anyone else who uses his moderating options in such a bad way and to satisfy his/her own purposes and needs), and also everything but nice when communicating with people. Your good sides are making draws and taking care of playing matches on time, but u have too many bad sides and habits, and you are way off the person that one moderator should be.

And I haven't said everything by this - the worse thing , by a clear mile, is that you do not admit what you're doing and how you treat people!
:evil:

*a thumb down for ro fed*



replays and stats is here for a reason, not just to decorate, sometimes when i 'm playing and I make a fault I would to see how did I get this fault, and btw, DECONCENTRATION, just by this, it's stupid :lol:
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby stuey » 21 Jul 2008, 21:57

TTennisfan wrote:
stuey wrote:I've said this hundred of times Ro.Fed, we are not talking only about your match against Blacky. That is just one of couple of matches when you behaved like that, and behaving like that (restarting your comp and saying it 'suddenly' crashed, watching replays and statistics etc.) is just one of bad things u did. And I must say - not just 'did', but you keep on doing it.

You are a bad moderator (I don't know anyone else who uses his moderating options in such a bad way and to satisfy his/her own purposes and needs), and also everything but nice when communicating with people. Your good sides are making draws and taking care of playing matches on time, but u have too many bad sides and habits, and you are way off the person that one moderator should be.

And I haven't said everything by this - the worse thing , by a clear mile, is that you do not admit what you're doing and how you treat people!
:evil:

*a thumb down for ro fed*



replays and stats is here for a reason, not just to decorate, sometimes when i 'm playing and I make a fault I would to see how did I get this fault, and btw, DECONCENTRATION, just by this, it's stupid :lol:


you should know that watching replays gets on the opponent's nerves :roll: especially if he tells you that. and i remember asking you not to watch replay against me anymore, but in one of next matches you did it again. play against computer and then watch replays, videotape them if u like, but don't do it in online matches man. it's really annoying.
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 22:01

He tell me after the match smart.! very smart vs blacky 1 hour later
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby stuey » 21 Jul 2008, 22:23

TTennisfan wrote:He tell me after the match smart.! very smart vs blacky 1 hour later


no that's something u should already know. especially if u are a moderator and tournament leader. but of course, you don't care so much about other people. you just make fun of them.

and i'll tell you one thing, that's only my opinion. if those guys (bajko, jazzo, williamz, odetus , etc.) who are on your side or neutral on this matter, had played against you and in an important match and if you had been losing like this, they would have experienced your anger and bad attitude, and wouldn't been saying that they don't know what's everyone talking about, and why we are accusing you.
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 22:34

Ok do whatever u want simply don't talk anymore here to me on MSN, I ' m now over with Chiller and Abel (they blocked me) and there would be others who will follow this list, don't worry stuey don't chiller, don't worry e.dementieva don't worry abel if many will quit that poor organisation, I suggest things to e.d and ch they declined their problems, but u'll get a suprise with the population of this tournament. I won't talk about it anymore, jebronnis,
This is my last post in that forum
good luck all with that
And Bye! 8-)

EDIT: Manutoo could u please remove all subjects that i Made as annoucement or post-it (sticky)
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Discussion about TTennisfan & the need of new modera

Postby Tenniskid » 21 Jul 2008, 23:28

manutoo wrote:Hello,

for the people who may not know : TTennisfan has been accused by several people of bad behavior.
Ahmedcoolio & Rick-Alex would like to be the new moderators.

You can vote about this matter in the other "announce" topic of this subforum.

But if you want to chat about this matter, you have to do it here.

Right now, I removed all moderators of this subforum, coz too many topics & posts have been deleted, before I could read them..!
I guess it's the action of the TTennisfan, but to be sure to be fair, I also removed Stuey from the moderator list, so TTennisfan couldn't accuse him of changing messages or anything else.
For the next few days, I'll be the only one to be able to moderate this forum.

TTennisfan, u very likely deleted a topic where I asked people for their opinion.
From what I see, you are really not moderate enough to be a moderator. (and this is only 1 of many examples)
As you did a good job by taking care of the tournament organization, I will not dismiss you except if you retire or if we get a democratic vote against you...

To everybody, I got & read your emails & private messages (this topic should prove it's true ;) ), but you can again write your remonstrances here, and discuss this matter as much as you want, no one will delete your comments & testimonies anymore ! ;-)
But keep it polite, and don't fall into basic insults, even if "you didn't start it", ok ..?



Well, first of all, I am not very familiar of what is exactly the situation here among TTennisfan and others. 2nd, if I understood correctly, in summary, a lot of people here think that TTennisfan is not a good moderator, and thus should be replaced by someone else.

Am I correct so far?

so, my question and concern is: who do you guys think should be the next moderator(s)? AND will they be playing in the tourneys as they host them?
Tenniskid
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 9
Gaming Since: 17 Jul 2008, 03:29
Location: USA

Previous

Return to Tour 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests