Discussion about TTennisfan & the need of new moderators

Archived Results from the Tour 2008

Discussion about TTennisfan & the need of new moderators

Postby manutoo » 21 Jul 2008, 06:16

Hello,

for the people who may not know : TTennisfan has been accused by several people of bad behavior.
Ahmedcoolio & Rick-Alex would like to be the new moderators.

You can vote about this matter in the other "announce" topic of this subforum.

But if you want to chat about this matter, you have to do it here.

Right now, I removed all moderators of this subforum, coz too many topics & posts have been deleted, before I could read them..!
I guess it's the action of the TTennisfan, but to be sure to be fair, I also removed Stuey from the moderator list, so TTennisfan couldn't accuse him of changing messages or anything else.
For the next few days, I'll be the only one to be able to moderate this forum.

TTennisfan, u very likely deleted a topic where I asked people for their opinion.
From what I see, you are really not moderate enough to be a moderator. (and this is only 1 of many examples)
As you did a good job by taking care of the tournament organization, I will not dismiss you except if you retire or if we get a democratic vote against you...

To everybody, I got & read your emails & private messages (this topic should prove it's true ;) ), but you can again write your remonstrances here, and discuss this matter as much as you want, no one will delete your comments & testimonies anymore ! ;-)
But keep it polite, and don't fall into basic insults, even if "you didn't start it", ok ..?
Last edited by manutoo on 22 Jul 2008, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15789
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Postby Blacky » 21 Jul 2008, 12:21

Everyone who doesn't know what happened read this!!!

He used his moderator abilities to defeat me, by stopping match several times and numerous of times watching replays and statistics. With it making me nervous, deconcentrated, prvoked...etc...then after the match acknowledging that he was unfair but that he is in charge so he won't do anything about it. That rules of TE doesn't apply to him, and that no one can tell him what to do.

Day after that I found out that he did that to other people too...so I don't want to him to be moderator...he obviously cannot be one without using its abilities in personal gain.

He also showed his true nature by deleting all the posts and topics where we were discussing his "future" of TE moderator so that Manutoo wouldn't see that we want him to be replaced.

So my opinion is that he must be replaced immediately...we don't need someone like him on main positions of the tournaments.
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Postby miguel » 21 Jul 2008, 12:36

In a normal situation I would probably give Ro.Fed another chance to make things rights. But the recent events have made me less tolerable to him. I have written a lot about this matter, actually, but it was all deleted, by Ro.Fed... I mean, even if the problems were being solved, you can't just delete everything, as if it never happened.

Portugal, my country, unlike Canada, suffered a dictatorship in the 20th century. I did not live in that time, but I know a lot about it, and my parents lived many years not being free to speak their minds, not being able to express themselves. I will never settle for that, now that Europe is free. And Ro.Federer's behaviour is, frighteningly enough, the bahaviour of a dictator. He will do anything he can to get what he wants. Not only did he delete the thread where Manutoo asked for our opinion, he also deleted other polls, in which he was losing, so that his impopularity would be erased.

And also, i would not be surprise that people vote without knowing everything that has happened. The polls covers that, but still i think it's important to make a clear statement about what you are voting for.

For me, it is clear that Ro.Fed does not have the maturity to me moderator. Although I do recognize his hard work for the tournaments, on other occasions he does not act on justice, that's for sure.
Best result (08): SF Poertschach, SF Halle
Record 2008: 4-4
miguel -> (Portugal)
miguel
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 125
Gaming Since: 12 Feb 2008, 13:44

Postby ahmedcoolio » 21 Jul 2008, 16:10

manutoo i am extremely sorry to have hijacked tat thread as you mentioned its just that i thought of posting it here but rofed started it there i know i should have used my sense sorry
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 16:16

WHAT A HUGE COINCEDENCE The 3 ppls who tell CRAPs are the ppls who I always have problems or on MSN or games :) only E.D and I know he'll tell the same than these ppls, and btw BlackyM aren't u tired to talk a lot, he insulted me for 1:02 minutes of cheater and continue here, to say craps like Change mod, U have made a return at Wimbledon so u don't know perfectly me,

@ blacky
USE MY MODERATOR SKILLS, TO DO WHAT? I ONLY USE IT VS E.DEMENTIEVA I NEVER TOLD 1 THING
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 16:17

ahmedcoolio wrote:manutoo i am extremely sorry to have hijacked tat thread as you mentioned its just that i thought of posting it here but rofed started it there i know i should have used my sense sorry


And if i delete all topics it's cuz we're here for 1 reason : Have fun and if ur group which is : Stuey, Chiller, E.Dementieva, Miguel and the worst BlackyM begin to say craps once again, this will create wars, and i don't want wars here now I'm not mod anymor ei guess u are happy 8-)
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby miguel » 21 Jul 2008, 16:23

TTennisfan wrote:
ahmedcoolio wrote:manutoo i am extremely sorry to have hijacked tat thread as you mentioned its just that i thought of posting it here but rofed started it there i know i should have used my sense sorry


And if i delete all topics it's cuz we're here for 1 reason : Have fun and if ur group which is : Stuey, Chiller, E.Dementieva, Miguel and the worst BlackyM begin to say craps once again, this will create wars, and i don't want wars here now I'm not mod anymor ei guess u are happy 8-)


You only deleted the threads (includin polls!) because you saw how the majority was against you.

you are here to have fun? have you forgotten about all the people who are upset because of you? because you use all kinds of tricks to win?
and have you forgotten about all the times you insulted people? how come you say you are here to have fun?

If you really want to avoid wars, you should step down from all your moderator skills. for good.
Best result (08): SF Poertschach, SF Halle
Record 2008: 4-4
miguel -> (Portugal)
miguel
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 125
Gaming Since: 12 Feb 2008, 13:44

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 16:25

miguel wrote:
TTennisfan wrote:
ahmedcoolio wrote:manutoo i am extremely sorry to have hijacked tat thread as you mentioned its just that i thought of posting it here but rofed started it there i know i should have used my sense sorry


And if i delete all topics it's cuz we're here for 1 reason : Have fun and if ur group which is : Stuey, Chiller, E.Dementieva, Miguel and the worst BlackyM begin to say craps once again, this will create wars, and i don't want wars here now I'm not mod anymor ei guess u are happy 8-)


You only deleted the threads (includin polls!) because you saw how the majority was against you.

you are here to have fun? have you forgotten about all the people who are upset because of you? because you use all kinds of tricks to win?
and have you forgotten about all the times you insulted people? how come you say you are here to have fun?

If you really want to avoid wars, you should step down from all your moderator skills. for good.



The majority yes 10 ppls is really the majority :roll:

and btw how many times did u insult me ? i won't say the name and , chiller how many times u told me shut up , for me it,s not an insult but rude
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby ahmedcoolio » 21 Jul 2008, 16:33

Rofed i agree that i have told you to shutup only because of you constantly annoying me ...and i never said shutup on the forum ..shutup huh well do you want me to post what words you have used to insult me and others there are not even closer to the word shutp
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby miguel » 21 Jul 2008, 16:34

TTennisfan wrote:
miguel wrote:
TTennisfan wrote:
ahmedcoolio wrote:manutoo i am extremely sorry to have hijacked tat thread as you mentioned its just that i thought of posting it here but rofed started it there i know i should have used my sense sorry


And if i delete all topics it's cuz we're here for 1 reason : Have fun and if ur group which is : Stuey, Chiller, E.Dementieva, Miguel and the worst BlackyM begin to say craps once again, this will create wars, and i don't want wars here now I'm not mod anymor ei guess u are happy 8-)


You only deleted the threads (includin polls!) because you saw how the majority was against you.

you are here to have fun? have you forgotten about all the people who are upset because of you? because you use all kinds of tricks to win?
and have you forgotten about all the times you insulted people? how come you say you are here to have fun?

If you really want to avoid wars, you should step down from all your moderator skills. for good.



The majority yes 10 ppls is really the majority :roll:

and btw how many times did u insult me ? i won't say the name and , chiller how many times u told me shut up , for me it,s not an insult but rude


excuse me?! you mean AFTER you said some horrible things about me and my FAMILY? i am sorry, i am not a saint, obviously i responded to your insults in private and i wasn't going to say "oh ro.fed, you're so nice" after all the things you said.

yes, the majority of people who actually voted before you deleted the polls. i remember very clearly, when you deleted the 3 polls, you were losing by a vast majority (please, study statistics if you want to undertstand better. i am a major in art, and still i understand very clearly)

i am done with this discussion. honestly i am only taking the time to write this and to discuss this matter because i absolutely loathe injustice and abuse of power.
Best result (08): SF Poertschach, SF Halle
Record 2008: 4-4
miguel -> (Portugal)
miguel
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 125
Gaming Since: 12 Feb 2008, 13:44

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 16:35

like what STFU? , UR BUDDIES WERE around 7 ppls the SAME that are complaining now, the SAME! at 8am when I connect me on msn, saying exactly the same thing and once again craps
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 16:38

miguel wrote:
TTennisfan wrote:
miguel wrote:
TTennisfan wrote:
ahmedcoolio wrote:manutoo i am extremely sorry to have hijacked tat thread as you mentioned its just that i thought of posting it here but rofed started it there i know i should have used my sense sorry


And if i delete all topics it's cuz we're here for 1 reason : Have fun and if ur group which is : Stuey, Chiller, E.Dementieva, Miguel and the worst BlackyM begin to say craps once again, this will create wars, and i don't want wars here now I'm not mod anymor ei guess u are happy 8-)


You only deleted the threads (includin polls!) because you saw how the majority was against you.

you are here to have fun? have you forgotten about all the people who are upset because of you? because you use all kinds of tricks to win?
and have you forgotten about all the times you insulted people? how come you say you are here to have fun?

If you really want to avoid wars, you should step down from all your moderator skills. for good.



The majority yes 10 ppls is really the majority :roll:

and btw how many times did u insult me ? i won't say the name and , chiller how many times u told me shut up , for me it,s not an insult but rude


excuse me?! you mean AFTER you said some horrible things about me and my FAMILY? i am sorry, i am not a saint, obviously i responded to your insults in private and i wasn't going to say "oh ro.fed, you're so nice" after all the things you said.

yes, the majority of people who actually voted before you deleted the polls. i remember very clearly, when you deleted the 3 polls, you were losing by a vast majority (please, study statistics if you want to undertstand better. i am a major in art, and still i understand very clearly)

i am done with this discussion. honestly i am only taking the time to write this and to discuss this matter because i absolutely loathe injustice and abuse of power.



I told u after I'm sorry I was mad that day and it was mmonths ago, MONTHS!
and PPLS STOP TELLING I ABUSE OF MY POWER THERE ARE NO SLAVES HERE THERE WON'T BE SLAVES
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby Blacky » 21 Jul 2008, 16:50

I know of you just the things that you showed me...and if that was an insult than you should think about it before you tried to defeat me on that way

and what do you expect...after the way you treated me that I'll just sit around and support you?
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Postby TTennisfan » 21 Jul 2008, 16:53

Blacky wrote:I know of you just the things that you showed me...and if that was an insult than you should think about it before you tried to defeat me on that way

and what do you expect...after the way you treated me that I'll just sit around and support you?


Oh i restart my comp when it crashed at 5-4 and win 7-6 What a REAL DECONCENTRATION, I mean u should always be perfect shoot just in the line, cuz if u don't shoot there , than ur concentration will stopped be angry broke ur computer and start many problems , smart.. :D
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby Blacky » 21 Jul 2008, 16:58

TTennisfan wrote:
Blacky wrote:I know of you just the things that you showed me...and if that was an insult than you should think about it before you tried to defeat me on that way

and what do you expect...after the way you treated me that I'll just sit around and support you?


Oh i restart my comp when it crashed at 5-4 and win 7-6 What a REAL DECONCENTRATION, I mean u should always be perfect shoot just in the line, cuz if u don't shoot there , than ur concentration will stopped be angry broke ur computer and start many problems , smart.. :D


I'm not gonna argue with you again...you sure know what you did during the match and how did you behave after it
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Next

Return to Tour 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests