Hello,Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0d is released (Build 80-2011.1.25) :http://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2011_fe10d.exe
~35MB [Permanent direct download link to the latest version]http://toogame.free.fr/Files/TennisElbow2011.exe
[Mirror site for people having corrupted download from managames.com - but not up to date all the time]Patch for all versions since v1.0d Build 80 => 1.0d Build 84 - SubBuild 2012.5.5 :
(download the Patch if you don't want to download the Demo again)http://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2011-Patch.exe
~2MBNew Features :
- New Strike Styles : 1 forehand, 1 backhand, 1 Serve (you're welcome to guess from what real players they are inspired from in this topic : topic15-2209.php?start=120#p85236
- the new serve is actually the serve n°2 pre-v1.0c, so it's not really new
- World Tour : players will be now all in White, Grey & Black (ie: no colors) for the UK Slam
- Modding : added a "How to distribute your Mod to other users ?
" section in the HowToMod documentationChanges :
- World Tour : Men & Women Player bases updated with 2011 year end rankings (see notes)
- Animation : tuned Serve n°2, smoothed 1H-Backhand n°2, Forehand n°6 & n°8
- World Tour : in the Country Cups, countries with high Top Spin players have more chance to select Clay surface
- Physics : net clip slightly tuned so the ball is going up a little bit depending of the ball position & speed
- Gameplay : strike speed bonus on high ball slightly lowered for the volleyer style
- Gameplay : when volleying very quickly after the ball is hit by your opponent (ie: volley vs acceleration, and volley vs volley), the ball is a bit harder to control
- Gameplay : auto forward speed (when you prepare your strike) noticeably raised when you stand after the 2nd ball bounce
- Online : Input Dead-Zone before strike slightly shortened
- Online : game engine optimized, so framerate raised by 10-15% in Doubles with 250ms Delay (the raise is even bigger when the Delay is higher, but lower when the Delay is lower & in Singles)
- Online : can't play online with a Modded game if you don't have the Full version
- Modding : System.log sending on crash disabled when the .Pak files are Modded (yeepee for me
- Online : skills mismatching on Rematch fixed
- Online : desync at start should be fixed (not 100% sure on this one
- Changelog of previous versions is here : topic15-5074.php
- as usually, if you notice any glitch or bug, thanks to report them !
- don't forget to exit the game before to install the latest version
- I had to move a bunch of players around in the base, to make them play longer while not invalidating the existing saved games ; in result, the moved players will get the history of the replaced players ; example : Federer didn't play in 2012, so I replaced him by a fake player which got all his results so far and will not play in 2012 ; the new Federer will have a crappy history (ie: from the fake player), but will still play in 2012 ; if you start a new game, nothing will be wrong, all players will behave correctlyImportant Note :
Post in this topic only if it's related to the latest new version, ie only for these 2 cases :
- about a point listed in the New Features / Changes / Bug Fixes
- about a bug that you are sure didn't happen in the previous version but happens in the new one (else, post in the "Bug Report" forum)
Do not write about anything else, else I may delete your post without any prior warning
(or at very least, I won't answer it) ; if you're not sure your topic is related or not to the latest version, just create a new topic in the forum, it'll be fine...
Also on a side note, don't send me PM ( = Private Message) except for Private thing. Everything that can be read by everybody should be pointed out / asked in the forum, so my comments & answers could also be read by everybody, and hopefully, I won't have to write them again when someone else will have the same comments / questions...