a bit more than 3 months after the release of the Alpha version running with the Unity port of TEM2, here's the Beta version of TEM2 powered by Unity !
It nows features everything needed for the v1.0, but it might still require a bit of polishing and bug hunting, although a good bunch has been caught during the Alpha phase, and there weren't too much bug reports lately.
While waiting for your feedback, in the incoming days, I'll do some of your requests I have noted down in the past months. (the easiest & fastest ones 1st )
- Windows : https://www.managames.com/predownload_e ... ity_b1.exe
- MacOs : https://www.managames.com/predownload_e ... ity_b1.pkg
Comments go there so the changelog will be easier to follow : topic11-31345.php
- The saved game format changed, so you can't load anymore your saved games from the Alpha version ; this should be the final change of save format if I didn't do any big mistake (small mistakes are ok with the new format )
- Soon this version will replace the Legacy Beta version from last November, so all official download links will lead to it
- So the Legacy Beta version isn't supported anymore
- ChangeLog of the Alpha version is here : topic11-30862.php
- ChangeLog since the last Alpha starts in the next message