1) ok, I'll try to add it tomorrow.
2) No major changes for the Players.ini, only little fixes (for example I just changed the SingleDouble of number 1 players).
Someone proposed me to do a Tour.ini for WTA with the correct tournaments for every year, so if he ever finishes it (he said he'd be for last June ), then I'll put it in the game. Same if someone wants to do it for the men. But except that, it won't change.
3) Right now, it's limited to 500. I might raise this limit once I'll have ported the game to the Unity engine.
2) yes, but only once I'll have ported the game to the Unity engine (you'll have a parameter in Tennis.ini )
1) If there's really too many nets, let me know. I'll try to tune it a bit (but it means some of them will be converted to ball ending in the net ).
2) Thanks, I think I should be ok financially, but having a bit of extra cash means I'll worry less about it..!
3) You can Mod many things in the same way, but the Players.ini & Tour.ini will give you issues because of the Junior Tour so you can't use them directly, also menus might get super funky.
la principale addition est le match en 3D. Un peu plus d'info ici => https://www.managames.com/newsletter/ne ... 18_fr.html .
Pas besoin d'acheter une nouvelle, ta clé achetée en Juin fonctionne toujours !
Et toujours pas de version tablette en vue, il faut que je finisse le jeu d'abord..!
no, there's only the in-game tooltip.
They're all mixes between existing styles :
- Bulldog & Counter Puncher are 2 steps between Defender & Power baseliner
- All-rounder as well, but with a pinch of the puncher in addition